Linsie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
finally one part of the truth is out...

asad knows what happen to zoya...

-LazyLamhe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This was so sad!! Poor Asad!! He had to take in such a shock!! Life was cruel indeed😔
Thank you for the pm!
Saima-Syed thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hi
Another short part updated. May not be able to update until Sunday now. Hope u like, please leave a comment if you can, helps me keep going.
(Will PM later...eyes are betraying me and sleep consuming me)

Saima 

Dr Rao spent a good hour with Asad explaining medically what had happened '...Asad there are no quick wins here, the only thing we can do is wait and be patient, I don't doubt Zoya will recover but I can't put a time line on it'. 'We need to tell her, if we don't how will we ever work towards her recovery...she needs to know' Asad heard what the doctor had said to him but his heart and mind were in denial, all he knew was that he wanted his Zoya back. 'Asad Zoya will recover...we humans underestimate the capabilities of the human mind, even as a non existing entity it has the power to do things which you can not think of. What Zoya is suffering from is because of a defence mechanism, her mind, her brain protected her from what possibly could have been a worse fate, she has only blocked out her memory and she will recover it.

'Asad, we have to be going soon, visiting time is nearly over...' 'Ammi can...can I please see Zoya...I promise I promise I won't say anything...please' Dilshad nodded 'ok, once she has met with Dr Rao, I will ask her to come in'.  Dilshad went to get Najma 'Zoya, we are leaving, Asad isn't very mobile, so won't be able to come to you, can u check on him once...I mean before you go to sleep?' 'Of course Phoopi, I will see you tomorrow, Najma can you bring me a fresh pair of clothes and some toiletries? 'Sure'. 

Najma and Dilshad left hoping that the night would bring some peace to all of them. The nurse had just finished checking Zoya's vitals 'I have placed your medication on the side table please make sure you take them, good night' Zoya smiled at the nurse and wished her good night too. Zoya pushed her hair back into a pony and leaned back against the pillow and rested her eyes, she felt exhausted 'if I have gained anything in life, it's you Zoya. I love you' Zoya snapped open her dyes and jumped out of the bed, her face had lost all colour, that voice she heard it again she wrapped her arms around her shaking body 'Mr khan' she whispered, she ran out of her room and into Asad's who was sitting up waiting for her. 

Asad face lit up the minute he saw her, an involuntary smile adorned his face. Zoya stood there gauging his reaction to her, still shaking a little she walked towards him 'Mr Khan...you are here?' Asad looked at her 'where else would I be' 'no...it's just that if you are here then...who was...' Zoya finished the rest of the sentence in her head realising how stupid she was going to sound, but she was sure it was Asad's voice that she had heard again.'Zoya, are you ok...why don't you come and sit down' Zoya snapped her head up 'Did you just call me Zoya?' Asad fisted his hand annoyed at the slip of his tongue 'did I, must be the medication getting to me' Zoya too the seat next to Asad's bed 'was that a joke you just tried to crack there...first you smile at me, then you call me by my name, which you have never done and just now you tried to be funny...you really did hit your head hard, didn't you' Asad tried to suppress the smiled and laughter that was trying to escape.

'How are you feeling now, what did the doctor say?' 'Mr Khan, there is nothing wrong with me, the only reason I agreed to stay back was because Phoopi made me and because I wanted to be close to you' Asad's eyes widened and just then Zoya realised what she had said 'I mean...Phoopi was worried about you so I said I would keep a close eye on you...you know just to make sure that you are ok...um Mr Khan when are you coming home' Zoya tried to cover up what she had just said and then tried to change the subject, she couldn't stop mentally smacking herself 'what the hell was that Zoya?' She questioned herself. 

'Mr Khan, I should go you need to rest' as Zoya stood up Asad stopped her 'no...please don't go...just for a little longer, I have been in here for so long...I am grateful for the company' Zoya shrugged her shoulders 'ok' she simply said as she sat back down again. 'When are they discharging you...I know it will sound funny to you but it's a bit weird not having you at home...I am so used to having you there disapproving of my every word, every move...it's quite boring not having anyone yo fight with'. 'Is that all you remember Zoya...us fighting?' Zoya looked a Asad trying to make sense of his question 'Mr Khan, I have only been with you for a short period of time, and from the minute I stepped foot into your house all we have done is fight...well actually you fight, I just talk sense...so what else am I suppose to remember?' Asad was finding it so hard, he wanted to tell her to make her remember that he was no longer Mr Khan, he was Asad, her Asad someone she loved more than anything.

'Mr Khan, I am really sleepy, do you mind if I go?' As much as he wanted her to stay he let her go 'good night Mr Khan' Zoya walked back into her room, she was about to get into bed when she heard it again 'the day you decide to walk away from me Zoya is the day I die' Zoya jumped back  letting out a freight full  scream she felt the room spin and the voice that sounded like Asad's echoed around her saying one thing 'I love you Zoya'. Zoya screamed out louder before she fell to the floor. Asad heard her scream and without thinking jumped out of bed only to fall flat, his legs were too weak to hold him 'Zoya' had screamed out as fear and panic consumed him, tears rushed down his face. The screams carried down the hall way, nurses and doctors on duty ran towards their respective rooms.

'Miss Farooqui...nurse help me lift her up' the doctor instructed, they lifted an unconscious Zoya and lay her on the bed. In the other room Asad was also helped up but more than wanting to lay down he was adamant that he wanted to see Zoya 'you either take me to her room right now, or you let go of me and I will make it there myself' Asad shouted out in anger, the doctor nodded to the nurse who quickly went to get a wheel chair 'hang on Mr Khan, we will take you'. The doctor took Asad to Zoya's room, where he saw her lying on the bed, her face looked so pale, he asked the doctor to position him close to her. Asad took Zoya's hand in his his 'Zoya...please come back to me...look I am here your Asad is here right in front of you...please remember...' Seeing the emotional state Asad was in the doctor placed his hand over his shoulder as a supportive gesture 'there is great power in having faith and praying Mr Khan, sometimes medicine alone is not the cure...I am sure your Allah will help you and Mrs Farooqui' 'it's not Miss Farooqui doctor, it's Mrs Zoya Asad Ahmed Khan'.  
Edited by Saima-Syed - 10 years ago
-RM- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awww :-(

Make them happy soon please :)
WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7
:'( my poor poor babies. :'(

but a great applause for the aghast scenario you created. you write extremely well. 
nilusoni thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow gr8 part
plzzz pm me for next part 
continue soon
-LazyLamhe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Great update! Very well written!
Liked their lil talk in the hospital!! 

Thank you for the pm!
Linsie thumbnail
so sad for asad... trying really hard to control himself
from telling her...

-Anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
You write beautifully .. this is so painful :( hope Zoya gets her memory back soon.
Linsie thumbnail
poor zoya.. keep hearing asad's voice but ...

waiting for next update..