Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
nice update
awesome start
continue soon
mysterygirl06 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesome update...update soon...thanks for pm...
sanjanaseth1994 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Neha.AS

hey what will happn now in her life...

keep reading... you will get to know soon...!
This content was originally posted by: anjale

wow nice 1 yar eagerly waiting 4r the next part...

thank you...! keep reading...!
sruthick thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update...
Waiting 4 d story 2 progress...
BlueBloodQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Nice start..
Can u give us cs for this ff
muskaanrao222 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
wonderful start dear...!
very nice...
waiting for arnav's entry! 
thanks for the pm! update soon...
This content was originally posted by: Punya13

Nice start..
Can u give us cs for this ff

thank you..! and the character sketch has been posted in page 1!
keep reading..! ðŸ˜Š

Note: 

The character sketch has been posted on page 1. please do have a look at it! 

Chapter 2-

A sister is more than a best friend anyone can get. She knows you more than may be you know yourself. A wonderful guide to your life! But she can also be the worst enemy at times. My sister is one of a kind, whom you say is perfect! No flaws, no uncharacteristic behavior and everything good is what my sister is. Payal is someone who I always look upto. She always made me choose the right path. Being older than me she had been thrust upon the responsibility to take good care of me and guide me in the right way.

But I guess she took it way too seriously. I know that she is better than me in all ways and knows what's best for me... but don't I get a chance to choose for myself? I always relied upon my sister for everything; starting from the clothes I wear to the college and combination I chose. She restricted me from doing things and I obeyed. She always taunted me for not being the best and I agreed. She misjudged me to be out of control and I didn't argue back. She dictated my life and I let her do it... because she knows what's best for me... but does that mean she is always right? Is that fair on me?!

Soon my thoughts got distracted as it was time for lunch. We all headed to the secluded part of our college where we usually hang out. We called it as a stone arc as there was a bench in an arc shape and it was a very pleasant place to hang out. It was that time I saw around and noticed that sheetal was a little bit apprehensive in speaking, though I don't know what was wrong, I thought of brightening up her mood.

Hey so what's up sheetal? You're unusually silent today?! I asked raising an eye brow and earning the attention of all my friends... before she could reply one of our class mate nidhi came rushing towards us and stopped short in front of me and said,

Hey khush! It seems there's a new student in your combination and the lecturer said me to inform you that you and NK has to brief him about the previous year... that's it! Don't forget... bye! And then she turned around to leave but I caught hold of her,

Hey! who's the new guy nidhi? And where is he now? I asked. I never thought someone would join us now... well I guess I have to be more attentive in class so that I know who are there...

His name is some uh... yeah arnav! But guess he didn't show up today... you will have to do the briefing tomorrow, I suppose...

Arnav..?! Umm Ok cool... I said that would not be a big problem I thought and then she went off... well now there goes another one joining us! Though we were all friends and doing the same course we had taken up different combinations...me, NK, aman and karan had taken up business statistics where as sheetal and lavanya has chosen home science and misha accounts all along with fashion designing.. But well that never changed much. Only for a few classes we all would stay away...

Soon I turned back my attention to sheetal and asked her again what's wrong... but to my astonishment karan replied that he needs to make an important announcement.

What is it karan? I asked... curiosity will never leave me in peace!

Uh uh... I just wanted to say that... he stopped, why can't he just finish it off?! It was as though a crucial climax scene has been paused!

What's it karan? Don't waste our time yelled misha! Trust her she is more impatient than me!

Ok here it is... I and sheetal are committed! There! I never expected this news and seeing the faces of all other's and hearing their gasps I was pretty sure even they were as shocked as me! Soon everyone including me started asking about how, when, what happened? Who proposed first etc etc...

This was really shocking no matter what! Sheetal was from a family where even talking and hanging out with boys was not allowed but still she managed to handle it all stealthily but never had I thought she would get committed though I knew that she loves the company of boys MORE than girls! Well she is my friend and I'm not supposed to think about her like that! But well how can I help when she actually drools over each and every hot guy of our college and is extremely over possessive! Poor karan, I thought... well now she will shower all her love on him right?!

Oh congratulations darling! said la as she hugged sheetal followed by my me and misha...

Its party time guys! announced aman... and we all cheered..! At the same moment we heard NK shout at karan in a dead serious tone that,

Divorce her right away karan! For a few seconds we were all skeptical of what we heard and a moment later I heard la ask,

Divorce? what the hell are you saying?! Are you in love with karan NK? Well that was what I really wanted to ask him too...! What the hell had gotten into his head?

NO! He said instantly.

Oh my god! Are you gay? I asked... sometimes NK do behave really weird!

NO!!! He roared this time...

Then what the hell are you saying and why!? This time it was sheetal who was visibly very upset about what NK told... But NK didn't pay a heed to her and moved towards karan and said,

Dude! Love? Seriously? Abhi pyaar karoge to baad mein bekaar ho jaoge..!

Are you nuts NK...? Wo pyaar mein hai! Usse cheer karne ki bajaye ye tu kya kar raha hai yaar... asked aman..!

Oye! Tu chup hi re... you donno anything! Dost hai mera... isse bachana mera farz hai!

This was really heights...! I always knew that NK never did relationships but this was the limit! Even I'm not very fond of love in this age as I knew that it will lead to nowhere... but I never stopped anyone from falling into the pit! It's their life and ofcourse by now they would know what decision they have to make... because our suggestions will just be imposed!  There was no other way out for us other than waiting for karan himself to calm NK down... NK really cared for karan more than a brother, which still we never knew why!

Hey hey NK... it's nothing buddy! Agar mein bekaar bhi ho jaaon na... you will be there right? Asked karan putting his arm around NK's shoulder.

Ofcourse yaar...!

Then just chill kar... and please let's celebrate my moment okay? Maatham nahi manana hai mujhe! Karan said and winked.

Then after the almost heated up conversation everything came back to normal. Sheetal though at times was giving cold glares to NK. Well no one can stop her! NK really did press the wrong buttons this time! For the rest of the lunch hour all of us were hovering around karan and sheetal to know about the details of their relationships... poor them, they were totally tomato red by the time we finished our interrogation with lots of teasing involved in it!

It was time when we all were heading back to our homes when suddenly la came by my side and started to speaking,

Hey I wanted to tell you something! She chirped excited.

Don't tell me even you are committed! I said. Today was really a day of surprises and we did tease NK and la together just for fun sake!

Arre no! The karan and sheetal thing... I knew it from before! Sheetal had told me the next day of her commitment to me...

Oh! I said... I didn't know how to react. So lavanya knew about it. But well that was actually not a big surprise as sheetal was really very close to la...

I really and badly wanted to say you but she had taken a promise from me to not tell anyone... she said making a puppy dog face thinking that I must be angry... well to some extent I was angry I was count out of the secret!

Oh it's alright... and well I'm really happy for them! I said. I can't possibly tell her how hurt I felt that time...

Yeah me too..! She said. We turned back and saw misha and sheetal walking together and aman-NK-karan coming together beside them. The 3 of them were famous as 3 idiots as they always stick together like glue. Though the boys had their own bikes they liked to travel with us in bus saying that it was more fun to grab the attention of all the girls in the bus which I found really amusing... boys can never change! The bus stop was 1 km away from the college and we all usually walked together till there. But this time though I wanted karan and sheetal to spend some time with each other and I sent them to walk ahead of us...

Then we were all chatting and gossiping about the new couple when again the NK-la duo got into their one of the rare fights. They usually quarrel over the smallest of things in the world! Aman had left early today to attend some function at their relatives, so it was just me and misha...

Don't you think karan and sheetal are a mismatch?! She said staring at the couple walking ahead. Well for some extent they were really mismatch! It would be very hard for them to adjust as they are as opposite as chalk and cheese..!

Well not much... they'll be fine!

I hope so... the time sheetal said that she got committed, I was really hell shocked! Well it was time for me to get a shock! Misha knew about them? Of course she should have... misha and sheetal would always travel in the same bus...! Sheetal would have confided her secret with her...

Oh ok...

Don't mind about the secret part ok? Sheetal always blabbers about everything in her life when we are in bus.

Yeah yeah I know! its ok... What else could I've replied? Misha was never the one who will be apologetic to anything! And to be frank she never cares! But this time I really don't mind... that was what I consoled myself coz I really felt very lonely!

Soon we all reached the bus stop and got into our respective buses and headed home. La as usual plugged in her earphone and started to listen to music and I was left alone in my own world. The same moment I received a message from aman saying that he was hell bored in the function. I smiled. What else could I've expected from the play boy flirt to attend a pooja?

Ok then why don't we talk about the new couple? I replied back excited! It was the first time when 2 of my close friends got committed!

New couple? That's an old topic khush! I'm bored of them now...! I read the message and soon my smile faded. Old topic? Did that mean he also knew? I asked him the same.

Oh yeah...! Karan had told me and NK even before he was about to propose sheetal he had sent. What the hell! Everyone knew...! Except me! This was not expected from my friends...! If the secret was so open in the air, then why the hell did they all act so surprised about the news?! Ofcourse aman-NK wouldn't have known that even la-misha knows about it and vice versa... they had to act! There was nothing much left now... my mood was totally off and I just him that I have low battery and can't chat further and switched off my phone. Today was a day of more shocks than surprises. In all these matters I really had forgotten about the new guy!

As I lay on the bed that night, the only thing that conquered my thoughts is that should I think that I am lucky that all my friends shared that they knew about the secret with me...or very unlucky and lonely as I was the last person they thought to share their secrets!? Really is that why my parents named me khushi? Just to spread happiness and be lonely at heart? May be this isn't a big issue at all... and I am simply over thinking! But petty small issues hurt us more than we can even imagine right?! Oh how I wish I had someone by my side now... really, I wonder where my prince charming is!!! I badly want his warmth and love right now!

If anyone can, then do make a banner for this story please...?! ðŸ˜³

Do leave your comments and hit the like button! ðŸ˜‰

will be eagerly waiting to read your response...! ðŸ˜Š