Users

Frequent Posters

MoronsKiMallika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: ...Poojie...

MA and Jalal said it everything πŸ‘πŸ‘

I loved how u wrote.. "BTW, I hate you .." πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Thank you and I think we can never hate Maaham . She is the first discoverer of JJ ki love isshtory!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: ameilia

Phew that was a very long but delightful post Vicky Darling,Queen BeeπŸ˜›.

MA seems like she is the only sensible one who sees there's much more in the Jalal and Jodha equation than either of them are letting on.
It was rather interesting that when Jodha thought that this was her final moments on earth,she was not only  thinking about her mother's words but Jalal's too.This shows that his actions and words does have an effect on her.Why give the person you hate so much importance???Is it because its something much more than that??Is it because you cant put a finger on the way you are feeling and hence begin with the ghrina dialogues??
Trust me when i say if i was going to die then i would be thinking of people that i love and people who have a place in my heart,people who matter to me definitely not anyone i hate.I guess the emotional avalanche finally ran its course on Jodha.
Jalal was being typical Jalal but today his words counteract all of Jodha's arguments so far.I hate you but i let you live in luxury with respect.I made a mistake but i apologised for it.This war was started by YOU and not ME.''One question though why does Jalal keep emphasizing on the fact that he hates Jodha??Anger is not Hate.Who is he trying to fool us,Jodha or himself???Jalal's spewing of words today seems as if he rehearsed exactly what he was going to say to her...that probably was a long horse ride.Sometimes people tend to mix up anger with hate but anger stems from Love.
Anger is an emotion that shows our disapproval or annoyance of what has happened or what is happening.That is why we tend to get angry at the ones we love because we cant see them hurting themselves.The concern for them is so alarming that we choose to scold them so they never think abt repeating their actions.Concern stems from our heart...its a tender worry that we have for our loved ones.
Jalal's concern,hatred,anger are all what's floating up the surface but what about what lies deep down inside his heart??We can see his varying emotions for Jodha but can we feel them all??
Oh and i thought Shehenshah doesnt lieπŸ˜†.He saved Jodha's honour and name today.If she loses the ghrina she'll see it too.
P.S i LOVED your P.S🀣 πŸ€£
P.P.S The awkward moment when you are sitting on a horse pouting with your Emperor of a Husband when it looks like some people are auditioning for a tooth paste commercial.

Thank you , Amy and how I love to see you! πŸ€—...I love how you have explained the difference between anger and hatred and how we tend to mix them up. JJ are doing the same thing - they are terming the annoyance and discontent they are feeling as hatred. Its untrue. They care about each-other, each-other's lives and honour and that is not what you do for someone you claim to hate. They have long crossed from hatred to passionate emotion but they are too blinded by ego and prejudice to see that.

You can say that JJ hide behind plastic hatred coz its easier than dealing with emotions. πŸ˜†
Super Kool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Love your post!!!!❀️

Jalal says : yes, I hate you...but, I respected all your wishes...gave in to all your demands...let you live on your terms...

What jalal means: can't you see??? I have gone against everyone and every rule to keep you happy...

Btw, it was jalal's turn to tell her that he hates her...not once...she said I ghrina you too...everything that jalal said made sense...except 'you put sword on my throat'...I know jallu dear...that act of hers has hurt your imperial ego...but, c'mon...you would have done the same...their I hate you like I love you match continues...

Maham, you are a devil...but, you are an exceptionally sharp woman...it's no surprise that no body can challenge your position in Mughal sultanate and jalal's life...you have the eye to see the hidden...take a bow lady!!! If only, this intelligence of yours was used from something constructive...alas!! Not to be...

Precap- I hate you like I love you continues...
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Wonderful post Vicky..Today's epi was perfection..Oh boy, was Rajat brilliant or what? He nailed every single dialogue and expression..He was totally into character today..Hats offπŸ‘ Oh and MA nailed it in her lecture to Ruqaiya..Its obvious she understands both Jalal and Jodha better than anyone else in the worldπŸ˜† Dialogue of the epi was-'Jalal ko kudh pata nahi hai ki woh Jodha ke liye parwah karne laga hai'πŸ˜† Oh and thats one awesome way to show the cliched trip fall catch sceneπŸ˜† This show just keeps getting better man..
sweet_diksha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome post, Vicky. the last line u have written. watching the episode today, i was constantly saying " the both and their royal ego. both r just impossible. kuch nahi hoga inka..."

GredandForge thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I chose the right day to visit and comment in this forum again.
What eloquence Vicky!πŸ‘

The episode was all kinds of right. Initially I was doubting this suicide track but the way it has played out is just perfect.

Maham is a very clever woman. She's raised Jala to be the man he is today and very correctly identifies what is going on in Jalal's mind even better than Jalal himself ever can.
Now how exaclty is this Sooraj ka Noor gonna fall first on Jodha has me on tenterhooks.
GoodyTwoShoes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
vick meri jaanπŸ€—
dekh tera pyaar aur teri yaad kaha kheench laayi mujhe😳
i dont watch JA so no idea about it so cant comment on your post
but i am sure show must be damn good and thats the reason you are here..hope one day i will also start watching this.πŸ˜†QH ka toh tujhe pata hi hai🀒i have stopped watching long back😭 
but was missing you a lot and thought this is the only place i can get you😳
hope tu mujhe bhuli nahi meri kiddo behna😳

Edited by sujataraje - 10 years ago
ladyhobbes thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful post Mallikaji πŸ˜Š
I missed the last couple of episodes 😭 from the written updates, seems they were good!
Your beautiful analysis explained the current state of affairs perfectly! It seems it is Jalaal's turn now to spout the 'I hate you like I love you' dialogue πŸ˜† Both of them are disillusioned souls right now. The mists will lift sooner or later - maybe start clearing a bit during this Ajmer sharif trip?!
So I guess the tiger will appear during the said trip huh? The part where Jodha tells Jalaal she took the bullets out of the gun in the promo cracked me up. Looks to be an interesting track 😊
Originally posted by: aanchal_c

has jalal forgotten that he went to amer and within the palace to rescue abdul,if jodha found him suspicious she has full right to question him,also she dint try to make herself as a bait and dangle herself in front of him...she dint even want to see his face he was the one who took it as a personal challenge...yes she hated him bcoz every rajput did that,she dint say it on his face that she wanted his head but to her own fiancee,he was the one eavesdropping...so whatever jodha did in her own palace is her own business ,why the hell is the shehenshah so bothered about that.

Thank you.😳😳😳😳

Hainnn? 😲Ye kaisa question pooch rahee hain aap? Aapko nahiin maalum that JJ only remember the other person's mistakes and never their's. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...Just like Jodha refuses to acknowledge that Jalaal has allowed her to keep her individuality and identity, Jalaal also conveniently forgets that its him who forced Jodha to keep a sword on his neck.

Apnee galtee kisko yaad rahti hai? As per JJ , saara fault is either of Jodha or of Jalaal. 🀣
Edited by MoronsKiMallika - 10 years ago
aranu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
nagin and sapera πŸ€£ wat an analogy dear...absolutely fantasticπŸ‘