Fan Fictions

Virika FF:Married @ 18 #2 Epilogue Pg.97 Completed - Page 68

millee18 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Still not able to believe that was the end !
No No No ! *Cries*
That was such an amazing piece of writing ! I was a big lover of M@18 eventhough was not regular commentor ! Sorry for that !
This story was so different and still had Virika feels ! Everytime i used to read this ... It made me smile hard :)
This last chapter was also one of the most amazing yet beautiful part of the story !
The way Viren suprised Jeevika was totally adorbs and to be honest he suprised me as well :)
They both were splendid in this chappie !
Thank u for writing this story and Entertaining us !
Do write something soon ! I will surely wait for ur another work on the forum !
Will miss this story ! Hella sure

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

krystle_21 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Omg! Can't believe the story ended! My most favourite story on IF by far!  I've read the whole story numerous times!
MA18 is my most fav story on Virika till date! Every update was amazing! I loved every update, they always brought a smile to my face.Your concept is so different and intriguing. The epilogue was fantastic! It had every emotion in it! I love this story sooo much! You truly are a talented writer. Loved the way you portrayed the characters of Babydoll and Bad Boy! ❤️❤️
This story progressed so well! This story will always remain my favourite. Please write more on Virika if you can! :) Will truly miss this story! ❤️ Hope to see more of your work :)
maheenkryanite thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
hey navya i am new to read ur stories and honestly i have became ur fan u r really a god miracle i am in love with ur story  name;maheen age;18
maheenkryanite thumbnail
the story is getting very intrested with every update and navya ur ff is the which i read u r really a god miracle 😉awesome yaaar i am speechless👏
NikShaikh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wowww..what an end to this story..I ll miss this story badly..amazing updates..thank ui so much for updating and sending pms..keep writing 👏