Posted: 01 October 2013 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by goguma

read this guys...

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3669569

interesting comments there ...  Wink
It's really a much needed post, but why aren't anyone answering ?Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FAYKHAN29

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "HOPE EVERYBODY HAPPY NOW?? (Page 4)" in Chhan Chhan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pagalSIfan

pagalSIfan

Posted: 01 October 2013 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Hi I am new can anyone help me and tell me how can I contribute for Sanaya? I can't understand what you are saying. Plz help

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kbtr

vanitha3d

IF-Dazzler

vanitha3d

Posted: 01 October 2013 at 10:11am | IP Logged
i comment and view her gallery

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

crazyforsanayaFAYKHAN29kbtr

shruathi

IF-Dazzler

shruathi

Posted: 01 October 2013 at 10:25am | IP Logged
we are trying dont worry next week will surely bring on top:)

Msfrootie

IF-Rockerz

Msfrootie

Posted: 01 October 2013 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Let them rig whatever they want & manipulate as much as they want.. Anyone with any bit of sense can see the truth.. For our part lets keep up with the comments n views..
POINTS FOR COMMENTS REALLY LOW. HOPE EVERYONE REALIZES.

Msfrootie

IF-Rockerz

Msfrootie

Posted: 01 October 2013 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by goguma

read this guys...

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3669569

interesting comments there ...  Wink

Nice post but no one has bothered to reply or clarify n i doubt if they will!Angry

MoNayaAshiq4evr

IF-Sizzlerz

MoNayaAshiq4evr

Posted: 01 October 2013 at 4:57pm | IP Logged
Rank matters coz Sanaya mentioned in her interview she felt happy as she noticed n keep visiting IF ..she had said since MJHT times..that one place she goes is IF.. Every person contributes the way they are able to.. ...Why will any Sanaya fan happy ? I remember the last time she was on first/Second every other Sanaya fan celebrated that...

I wil speak up for only me.. I comment whenever i get time...i m not regular coz of my studies n views..which is hard to change no matter what happens..

i went through comments .. i don't want any World war three except some points to clear or at least clarifying as being a MoNaya fan.., but wil speak up for only me coz i don't know anyone will agre to my thoughts or not or it is right place to speak up..but still going to point down some confusions..

1.. i should relax.[This is my first reaction after getting cool down after reading the nasty comments on Sanaya's profile] But how can I?[This is the thought next to it..]It's insulting to Sanaya to be in the third spot, when she should be in the first!..[That is your view..right ?] i respect it..in same way i believe before any ranking system Sanaya's respect n characters matter..it is for you to see her on top but for me she should be respected in a dignified way..the way the lady deserve..she doesn't deserve to be linked to anyone with whom she had not announced any relation Officially.. She doesn't deserve to be called as the girl who gives 'Fake' interviews..She doesn't deserve to be insulted in this way.. this is the insult in my view .. just for the sake of ranking i just can't press 'LIKE' to any comment  or 'IGNORE' anything said about Sanaya..Repeating ,,,,about Sanaya..as it is Sanaya's profile.

2.You said member wil continue to write whatever they wish..truly they are going to be..just one question if someone is on heck to defame you , will you continue just ignoring it for long ? Won't you speak up ? Won't you stand up for what is right logically n obviously..?? Just i saw a comment n there was written exotic SaRun dreams? I m actually feeeling creeppy writing down this..what the hell is this ? If it was ArShi i would be never the one to comment here ..even if any MoNaya fan had written this . I would have never talk to that person.. Fans need a reality check..they need to know stop fantasizing the Real Celebrities..their personal lives.fiction are enough here for anyone to drool over to cross limit..Sanaya Irani's profile is a place where sanaya would have visit..n at such place someone is posting such nasty comments ? n u are asking to ignore or not dislike ? Or even like ? Why ? why the heck stupid ranking is going to be more prior than sanaya's character, respect n dignity ? SANAYA DO NOT DESERVE ANY KIND OF SUCH HUMILIATION..at least what is wrong speak up for that..no one here asks u to suport moNaya as couple this isnt about mohit..it is about Sanaya..Sanaya's character..at least report such comments pms the mods ..speak up..this is my view being a sanaya fan...like you wrote to speak up against rigging coz it is unfair..same goes in this matter...Sanaya's personal life shouldn't be targeted ..she shouldn't be portrayed what she is not...

3.As this is related to Sanaya's profile n comments..so i would also like to include it doesn't matter a person attaches whose pictures in their comments ..it doesn't mean any person can taunt that this is sanaya's profile not any jodi's profile..as every person post there with hope that sanaya might have read it..i ,personally ,wish it that she reads it however more strongly i pray she doesnt visit the IF n never get to read the creepy n nasty comments portraying her characterless fake n liar...,so i would like that sanaya knows what i admires which jodi or whatever as long as it is associated it with her without defaming her.. and mostly i as used to comment on both MoNaya profiles copies same comment..so no one should be object on it of any person what they comment as long as it is not defaming Sanaya...as some complained on profile as long as it is NOT defaming or portraying  Sanaya like what she is not.,,everyone can expres their feelings without defaming an actor

may be there was something more but i m feeling sleepy so would stop here..i hope every one will think with an open mind..without considering their impressions or thoughts...

A note don't drag MoNaya fandom or associate this with monaya fandom .. it is my solo view n i want it to be only attached to me..even if monaya fans agree or disagree..i shouldn't have write down still i wanted to know view of other Sanaya's fan regarding this issue.. if somethings are wrong they should be consider wrong n should not be supported in any way! If anyone quotes me kindly do in civilized manner coz it is hard to continue discussion if you are rude !

love
Marie

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

crazyforsanayaSwaNia_2chulbuli94kbtr

crazyforsanaya

crazyforsanaya

Posted: 01 October 2013 at 6:01pm | IP Logged
Hey v, I know you are probably still in school, so respond when you can.
So, I have been commenting, viewing, liking. as have many fans. But, I guess it's not enough. Especially if the reasults are being manipulated by I-F.
Some fans are undestandably upset.
Some fans have made derogatory comments (are these 'real' fans?) I would be suspicious of them.
Some fans give a heck.
Whatever the case may be, at the end of the day, it is Sanaya and her rank that is affected.
Is her rank affected? Hell yes!
Manipulations, divisibility (heard of divide and conquer?), disgruntled fans...
Is Sanaya affected? Hell no!
As an actor, aSanaya surely knows, there will always be a segment of society that will have ill feelings for her. They might pretend otherwise, but their true colours will always shine through. Even if they are murky...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kbtrmpat

Post Reply New Post

Go to top