Page 11 of 12

Msfrootie

IF-Rockerz

Msfrootie

Posted: 02 October 2013 at 5:18am | IP Logged
]
Originally posted by T.R.A

Originally posted by rockystar22

forum  is  entirely  fake  yaar...no  use  of  all  these  things  the  1st  position  is  reserved  to  just  one  actor...LOL
y  we  waste  our  time  then?
That's true LOL

It is n we all realise it but we r here for Sanaya n lets do our part.. No point losing our cool about it ..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kbtr

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "HOPE EVERYBODY HAPPY NOW?? (Page 11)" in Chhan Chhan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kbtr

IF-Rockerz

kbtr

Posted: 02 October 2013 at 6:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Msfrootie

]
Originally posted by T.R.A

Originally posted by rockystar22

forum  is  entirely  fake  yaar...no  use  of  all  these  things  the  1st  position  is  reserved  to  just  one  actor...LOL
y  we  waste  our  time  then?
That's true LOL

It is n we all realise it but we r here for Sanaya n lets do our part.. No point losing our cool about it ..
Yeah, let's just keep on doing our part, at least we know we are doing so with honesty. In the right way. In our hearts, she is always #1!

MesmerizingSanz

MoNayaAshiq4evr

IF-Sizzlerz

MoNayaAshiq4evr

Posted: 02 October 2013 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kbtr

Thank You victoria [I don't know you are elder to me or not if yes dn 'dii'..] .Your comment sounded really sensible one..but..It is the matter of my believe or what i say my view of point to see things..or may be my association n intellectual level differs me from your point to 'Ignore' ..I do coz i don't dislike or like the comments..but standing up for right is something i learnt more from Sanaya..to let go but never forgets...the way she treated bunch of people.. or farhan issue.. or tantrum queen or say SaRun forever tag...everyone should stand up for what is right...n should take steps to stop the evilness.. by keeping quiet you are a part of crime..i wouldn't wish Sanaya see such nasty comments n the no of likes on it too.. it is not obvious that those likes are just for sake of ranking system...coz LIKE means something...the same way like u said should ignore by not liking those comments that are direct to her character should not be like or dislike.. leaving 4 or 5 comments without liking is not going to effect on her rank too..at least it will show that person is not going to get attention by posting such stuff... 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chulbuli94kbtr

kbtr

IF-Rockerz

kbtr

Posted: 02 October 2013 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MSluvsSI

Thank You victoria [I don't know you are elder to me or not if yes dn 'dii'..] .Your comment sounded really sensible one..but..It is the matter of my believe or what i say my view of point to see things..or may be my association n intellectual level differs me from your point to 'Ignore' ..I do coz i don't dislike or like the comments..but standing up for right is something i learnt more from Sanaya..to let go but never forgets...the way she treated bunch of people.. or farhan issue.. or tantrum queen or say SaRun forever tag...everyone should stand up for what is right...n should take steps to stop the evilness.. by keeping quiet you are a part of crime..i wouldn't wish Sanaya see such nasty comments n the no of likes on it too.. it is not obvious that those likes are just for sake of ranking system...coz LIKE means something...the same way like u said should ignore by not liking those comments that are direct to her character should not be like or dislike.. leaving 4 or 5 comments without liking is not going to effect on her rank too..at least it will show that person is not going to get attention by posting such stuff... 

I am 21 in November.
Everyone has their own belief, Marie. And for you that means saying something to whoever is saying things you don't like. For me it's to ignore, since I don't believe in giving them the attention they are so clearly seeking (by saying those things.) I believe, that if you ignore them, then they will go away since no-one is listening!
Sanaya, actually ignored those silly things you mentioned, but the media kept harping on it and forced her to make some comments about it. She was very short about it. 
And I said it before, liking a comment does not mean that you actually like a comment or that you agree with the comment or the commenter. It just means a view point for Sanaya.
I don't think by doing that or by ignoring a comment I don't like, I am disrespecting Sanaya. 
In the bigger picture of things - life, I-F is a very, very small and insignificant thing! The only reason I am here is because of Sanaya and I am doing my part to ensure that she should remain at the top. Just as I suspect you are. We just have different ways of showing it. Your way is right for you. My way is right for me. There is no one way. Each to his/her own.

Msfrootiempat

payalpencil

payalpencil

Posted: 04 October 2013 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
i entirely agrre to your post you are right that sanaya deserves higher but

sorry one  just can not blame  SaRun Fans, MoNaya Fans at all :O

i am a huge sarun fan followed by sanuj... one cannot blame fans of a different show for sanaya's rankings... those who truly like sanaya will vote for her... i dont understand how sarun fans will affect sanaya's rankingS???

i love sanaya and many others do... these are the people who vote for her... if another actor has surpassed sanaya does not mean that its the actor's fans' mistake... they have worked hard and they have got the rank... you are right in urging us to vote for her but wrong in blaming others for her down fall...

moreover most people do not comment on ranking cuz they do not feel like this is the right system...

i have just expresed my views... which maybe wrong... but if sanaya deserves the top spot- which she does - we should vote, comment, etc... and try beat the others at it... good post.

Edited by payalpencil - 04 October 2013 at 11:54pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

soulspiritkbtrstg1

kbtr

IF-Rockerz

kbtr

Posted: 06 October 2013 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by payalpencil

i am a huge sarun fan followed by sanuj... one cannot blame fans of a different show for sanaya's rankings... those who truly like sanaya will vote for her... i dont understand how sarun fans will affect sanaya's rankingS???

i love sanaya and many others do... these are the people who vote for her... if another actor has surpassed sanaya does not mean that its the actor's fans' mistake... they have worked hard and they have got the rank... you are right in urging us to vote for her but wrong in blaming others for her down fall...

moreover most people do not comment on ranking cuz they do not feel like this is the right system...

i have just expresed my views... which maybe wrong... but if sanaya deserves the top spot- which she does - we should vote, comment, etc... and try beat the others at it... good post.

You are absolutely correct in what you say. 
It is not the fault of the fans. At all. 
This is not the right system. That is correct, too.
And, yeah, I blamed the fans a lot. Before. Before I found out what the I-F mods are doing to Sanaya's profile and her comments. It may or may not be true. But I will never believe that on the busiest day of the year for Sanaya, she garnered only 40 comments in 31 hrs of her birthday!!
So, yeah, I apologize to all the fans of Sanaya, who are doing their part in ensuring Sanaya stays at the top. 

FYI
Somebody at I-F wants Sanaya's fans to believe that since Sanaya's birthday upto now, that is 20 days, from Sept 17 - Oct 6, Sanaya has averaged less than 166 comments a day. Nothwithstanding the 40 wow! all of 40 comments she garnered on her birthday and the 6 hrs following it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Confused face animated emoticon

payalpencilstg1

stg1

IF-Sizzlerz

stg1

Posted: 06 October 2013 at 9:34pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by payalpencil

You are absolutely correct in what you say. 
It is not the fault of the fans. At all. 
This is not the right system. That is correct, too.
And, yeah, I blamed the fans a lot. Before. Before I found out what the I-F mods are doing to Sanaya's profile and her comments. It may or may not be true. But I will never believe that on the busiest day of the year for Sanaya, she garnered only 40 comments in 31 hrs of her birthday!!
So, yeah, I apologize to all the fans of Sanaya, who are doing their part in ensuring Sanaya stays at the top. 

FYI
Somebody at I-F wants Sanaya's fans to believe that since Sanaya's birthday upto now, that is 20 days, from Sept 17 - Oct 6, Sanaya has averaged less than 166 comments a day. Nothwithstanding the 40 wow! all of 40 comments she garnered on her birthday and the 6 hrs following it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Confused face animated emoticon

sorry to jump in but i just wanted to add that when i first started commenting on and tracking the profiles of sanaya and my other fave i noticed pages suddenly missing from sanaya's profile, maybe feb time. i emailed the gm's asking what the heck was going on, never got a reply. then i noticed pages missing from the actors profile that i comment on and emailed them again, still didn't get a reply. i took screenshots when it happened again and emailed them again and still no word. when i raised my query on the actors profiles, some people said this happens sometimes when mid's r deleted, but that doesn't account for so many page losses so frequently. 

i dont really look at the profiles of the other two actors in the top 4 except to note their page count numbers but i dont notice their pages being deleted at all or as often. so yeah, i agree, that they r definitely deleting or 'misplacing' comments because there r more made than show up, especially on sanaya's birthday. in fact a couple of times my comments have disappeared straight after i've posted them! but i disagree about the other actor who is 'always number one', because i watch his profile just as closely and he also has pages being 'lost' and comments being deleted as often as sanaya. so if there is manipulation it is either across the board or is just reserved for her and that actor! 

kbtr

N.K.R.

IF-Rockerz

N.K.R.

Posted: 06 October 2013 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
I don't mean to be rude but this is a bit harsh and you need to cool down. It's not our fault this is happening and it's not I-F's either. Some of us just can't get on as much as we have school and family yes we are all trying to bring it up but making "harsh" posts like these won't help much. I understand that you are upset that Sanaya isn't in the top 2 so am i, but we will need time and soon we will get her back to #1. Everyone is trying their best. I hope you understand and didn't take this the wrong way. Smile Also Barun is in Bollywood so shouldn't he be the in the Bollywood celebrity list now? Confused

kbtr

Post Reply New Post

Go to top