Page 1 of 12

Page 1
Page   of 12
Page 2 Page 12

kbtr

IF-Rockerz

kbtr

Posted: 01 October 2013 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Congratulations! Sanaya Fans, SaRun Fans, MoNaya Fans.
You have successfully ensured that Sanaya, the one you purport to love has stayed below the rank she deserves!!

PLEASE 
  • DO NOT DISLIKE comments - this reduces viewpoints for Sanaya. If you don't like a comment, just ignore it. It's not as if if you dislike, the commenter is going to stop. In fact, all they have done, is be successful in ensuring that Sanaya slips down in rank. And you, who loves Sanaya truly, have helped!! Mission accomplished!!!!!!!!!
  • COMMENT twice on profile - why are comments so drastically reduced? Keep commenting. I know IF manipulates profiles and results. According to a post, an observation was made that IF wants us to believe that on the busiest 31 hrs on Sanaya's birthday, when the whole world was wishing her, Sanaya got all of 40 comments!!!!!!!!!!! Even if I was a dork, I would not believe that!!!!!!!! (When in less than that time, she garnered 2000 pages for her birthday wishes on her birthday thread!)
  • COMMENT on her gallery pictures THREE times a day!
  • VIEW, LIKE (NOT DISLIKE!!!!) comments. If you don't like something, IGNORE it! The commenter will not stop commenting just because you dislike the comment. But they have succeeded in bringing Sanaya down. WITH YOUR HELP!!!!!!!!
  • If all of Sanaya's fans commented twice on her profile, thrice on her gallery, viewed and liked comments - Sanaya would ALWAYS be #1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Having said all this, I have grave mistrust of Indian Media, including of IF (anyone who knows me, knows this. And really, if it were not for Sanaya, I would not even bother to be here!) BUT SANAYA DOES VISIT THIS FORUM. SHE HERSELF SAID SO. AND SHE SAID SHE IS HAPPY TO SEE THAT HER FANS ENSURE THAT SHE IS AT THE TOP.
So, here is my question to you.

Are you a Sanaya fan? What have you done today, to make her feel that?

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

ipkknd10aaniyam87paruvkashevcrazyforsanayamedhasankkgsrasr-sweetyvanitha3dshruathiSS88lazylad8-FauZi786Pinkipakpearlsree07spate22mpatMsfrootieAfwanMesmerizingSanzOysterGodhuliLogon

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "HOPE EVERYBODY HAPPY NOW??" in Chhan Chhan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MesmerizingSanz

IF-Sizzlerz

MesmerizingSanz

Posted: 01 October 2013 at 9:05am | IP Logged
i have lost faith in this IF ranking, it seems rigged 
but only for Sanaya Irani, i comment and view her gallery

Edited by MesmerizingSanz - 02 October 2013 at 7:16am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

ipkknd10crazyforsanayaTess77786PinkiFAYKHAN29kbtrmpat-Saba-Addicted2SanZAfwan

kbtr

IF-Rockerz

kbtr

Posted: 01 October 2013 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Nobody has anything to say??? 
So you agree?

Note:
I have left out SaNuj fans on purpose! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

crazyforsanayampat

Afwan

IF-Sizzlerz

Afwan

Posted: 01 October 2013 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Hey, RELAXSmile
Everything can't go smooth perfectly all the time.
Who truly loves Sanaya, I guess, they are doing their job.
It's just that, with Sanaya may be many are taking their breaks from IF too as Sanaya's show is not airing on currently, MAY BE.
It's really SAD that she is in 3rd position in a row, but, really hope that , she'll be back on her real position next week, we have a buzz also.
So, lets hope for the best and let's have faith on ourselves, we can do it for SanayaSmile
and WE LOVE SANAYA, WILL ALWAYSBig smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

crazyforsanayaFAYKHAN29kbtr

mpat

IF-Rockerz

mpat

Posted: 01 October 2013 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Sanaya is the only reason I tolerate IF and the ranking.
Really disappointed at the recent "kiddie" behavior in Sanaya's profile.
Everybody is entitled to their opinion..."ignore" is an ability we all have.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

crazyforsanayaspate22FAYKHAN29gogumakbtrAfwan

Afwan

IF-Sizzlerz

Afwan

Posted: 01 October 2013 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MesmerizingSanz

i have lost faith in this IF ranking, is seems rigged 
We can't do nothing about IF ranking systemOuch
but let's do our best at least, that's way, we won't feel guiltyOuch

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

crazyforsanayaSarunarshiyFAYKHAN29kbtrMesmerizingSanz

medhasan

medhasan

Posted: 01 October 2013 at 9:11am | IP Logged
I am new to IF, I joined only for Sanaya ... it's sad to see her fans fighting among themselves and not bothered about her rank when she herself said she visits IF and sees her ranking. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

crazyforsanayakbtrAfwan

kbtr

IF-Rockerz

kbtr

Posted: 01 October 2013 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MesmerizingSanz

i have lost faith in this IF ranking, is seems rigged 

IF ranking IS rigged. It's Indian media. What do you expect?
I'm here ONLY for Sanaya, too!
The proof is in the pudding! 
Read this post:

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3739603&TPN=4

Originally posted by kbtr

Originally posted by ranamika412

Originally posted by kbtr

Originally posted by chhanchhan88

i will do defintly.  do u know in sanaya profile the no of pages reduced last night i saw it 6300 but morning wen i saw its 6271 & even her comments are reducedmorning i saw its 158352 & before 1.5 hour its 157532. why its happen to sanaya profile i dont its realy getting hurt 

Probably, the mods know that Sanaya is going to get more comments for her birthday. But they don't want her to be #1 because they are partial to other celebs. 
So they are cleaning up the MIDs in her fan base. But doesn't look like they are doing it across the board in the same way (for all celebs. Because it sounds kind of ridiculous that Sanaya would be the only one. Guess they don't want to believe that Sanaya would actually be more popular!) Just go check the public, worldwide accountable site, whopopular. 
 again her pages reduced its realy ridiculous

I think you are right, something fishy is going on. I just checked the number of her pages from the time you posted your response. That time was 3:49AM (on my lappy.) And pages you checked because they went down from 6300 to 6271.
It is now ~31 hrs later. And in between was her birthday. The pages now are 6273. So in the last 31 hours, Sanaya has had 2 pages of comments. And this too on her birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I personally know 97 of my friends have made their 2 comments each. And including me makes 98. How many others? Worldwide?
Hmmm... perhaps this is a case of fraud???
I wouldn't be surprised. It's Indian media, after all!

After reading this post and this particular reasponse, I made observations. So here they are.

3:49AM (your lappy)   6271 pages

31 hours later          6273 pages (so 40 comments at
                          peak time, in 31 hrs when the whole
                          world is wishing Sanaya a happy birthday.)

~52 hrs later           6279 pages (so  200 comments ~ may be
                          less in TWO+ days one of which was her
                          birthday!)

So, what can we deduce from this?
That someone at IF thinks we, Sanaya's fans are idiots?

If Sanaya was not on this Forum, I would not be here!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ipkknd10paruvcrazyforsanayashruathimpatFAYKHAN29AfwanMesmerizingSanz

Post Reply New Post

Go to top