Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HZAnita thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I have been listening to the entire album nonstop and I love each and every track!  I love how the  traditional is mixed with modern.  
The songs are complete ear-worms.

The videos are only going to make the songs even more memorable.  Every time I listen to Nagada Sang Dhol I keep seeing that moment when DP and RS see each other during the Garba.

SLB = Genius!👏
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
is it weird that Laal Ishq is the only song I've been listening to for the past 36 hours.

gosh I absolutely cannot wait to see the visuals for this one
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
^Me too Tani.

I'm like really excited for this movie. I just wanna see the romance b/w the 2.
Tani91 thumbnail
like literally this whole day during break times at classes and driving back and forth from uni that is the only song I've listened to and I rarely do this (I think I've only done this with Manmarziyan this year) lol I'm very impatient when it comes to music😆

and I know I will be trashed for saying this but I really hope that if Arijit has to be nominated for best singer (which he will) I sincerely hope he gets it for this song...the way he sings it it just takes you to another world
HZAnita thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: MocoCoco

^Me too Tani.

I'm like really excited for this movie. I just wanna see the romance b/w the 2.

Me three!

The last time I was so excited for a movie was YJHD!  Gee, I wonder what the common denominator is...?? 😉
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
^ 🤣 More than YJHD, I was more excited about CE. SRK-Deepika are so great together. I'm waiting for the day ARK and Siddharth Malhotra  and Emmy are signed opposite her...I think I'll die. 

@Tani: I know the feeling. I recently found myself so addicted to manmarziyan and till then it's been tum hi ho...now these songs. 😆 My repeat button is gonna die.
poppy2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tani91

is it weird that Laal Ishq is the only song I've been listening to for the past 36 hours.

gosh I absolutely cannot wait to see the visuals for this one

Same here...have been listening to the song on loop for the last 24 hours since I downloaded it!😳

Beautiful number...I am sure, the visuals will be stunning! Have to say, that its difficult to top SLB when it comes to songs, dances etc!

It sounds like 'Jhonka hawa ka aaj bhi' from HDDCS...like a song about mourning for love...

PS: Just hoping that the film has a happy ending...all my favoirte films this year have the leads getting seperated...Lootera, The Lunchbox, Aashiqui 2...desperate to watch a film where the guy and girl end up happily together, in the most cliched way possible!😆
Edited by poppy2009 - 10 years ago
Tani91 thumbnail
^hahah ikr all the movies this year have had tragic ending oh gosh Lootera absolutely had be BAWLING hysterically😭

I really hope its a happy ending...from the promos and such I got the feeling that SLB aint following good ole Will Shakespeare, so far I've been comparing everything about RL to RnJ to see similarities.

@MocoCoco - OMFGGG the day she's paired with SidM is when I will go insannee...tumblr has SO many freaking shippers of them and thanks to that bandwagon I've begun to like Sid so I seriously cannot wait to see DP with Sid even ARK I loved the YJHD promotions when they were hanging out and all.
Raisins thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
^sorry to butt in...ARK not so much...Yes for SidM & Deepika! 🥳
LegolasGondolin thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I downloaded all the songs.. i should say this album is worth it..
loved almost all the songs..
nagada sang dhol and tatad tatad being my favourite and arijit singh just stole the show with laal ishq.. man i love all of his songs..
can't wait for the videos ..hope they do it soon