Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara

Debate - PaYa will get Seperated OR Manek will Win..?? (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

Rainbowcatxo

IF-Dazzler

Rainbowcatxo

Posted: 02 October 2013 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Nice thread!! I think that Maneks will loose (well manek is good now it's just his evil wife thats bad) and pankhuri and aditya will win!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

*Dev.*

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Debate - PaYa will get Seperated OR Manek will Win..?? (Page 2)" in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

NISHADEEP

IF-Sizzlerz

NISHADEEP

Posted: 03 October 2013 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Really good points in your thread dev! Good analysing
However am confused on what to debate!

*Dev.*

*Dev.*

Coolbie

*Dev.*

Posted: 05 October 2013 at 3:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shwetha297

Well, Such a nice thread & good analysis... really good points.Clap
Sorry could not tell more as Iam not the regular viewer & I watched the promos... I don't think PAYA gets seperated. May be seperation will be a part of their game for some time, but ultimately, end has to be happy.

I have 50:50 doubts regarding seperation..Confused

Wish everything goes well on end..Smile

thankyou.Embarrassed Welcome to family shwetha. Well yeah its just a fake seperation track which is for Manorama's satisfaction but PaYa would be still married , so yeah its just for Rubel's life. ;)

I like this topic, Dev!
It's quite arguable actually. 

And to be honest, I'd love to convey my part of hope/prediction.

So RES. will be back to edit this as soon as I'm done!
thanks sonia.Embarrassed Well i have added points in a way so that discussion goes on & it worked ! . Will wait for your unreserve post.

All this seperation thingy might be a plan of Pankhuri and Aditya or it could be real too.
But as of now,I am wishing ki nothing happens to Rubal. :( <3 I literally cried seeing him in that state in yesterday's episode!I don't want him to go to coma either.

P.S Great thread Dev :D
Its a plan of PaYa for sure, mostly Aditya made this plan. Yeah, emotional scenes are so well portrayed that i also cried watching the episode, especially Sheila-Rubel's scene was so natural. thankyou.Embarrassed

Originally posted by Duggukede

i know i dont want to let them be separated but they will have too! Cryfingers crossed nothing happens to rubal. i think that they will get married together and she will make loads of money for her singing career. i know cant believe she left her phone so manorama read her texts. i know thats a bit stupid because she cant read english!  i think he might be a criminal to have so many men and he cant just get them in a phone call because all of them ask for some money at least! they did that because they know adi will go after pankhuri not the lawyer! i dont know where rubal is you have to wait and watch todays episode! 

thats what i thought unless he was somewhere there where pankhuri was being kidnapped! i dont know if there is a logic behind all of this! Revati will get really really worried about why she is not yet picked and avantika will be worried of how she is going to do the kachoris by herself.LOL I dont know what there demands will be! 
he might call the police and try to beat the goons while the police come. He might use tracking device so it makes it easier to find! this is the only thing that can help him! 

yeah i want a re-marriage definitely. i cant wait for this upcoming track if they do re-marry.  yeah maybe she can help adi to rescue pankhuri. i think she will devastated about rubal but will think it was all pankhuris fault that he is in this situation. i dont think she will change! 

i have told you everything on this post this is probably one of the longest posts ever made by me! great post Clap

Thanks nikku.EmbarrassedAgree on first paragraph that Its not possible that manorama understood english text from Kaira's phone...! Rubel is in coma so lets see that how much time he needs to come out from this unconsious state.
well, I was Correct! it was Anuradha who informed RubelClap...and my prediction till now came true , its becoming more interesting now plus more dramatic which i enjoy!
Also Avantika's kachoris are wasted...:(
And again all things went as for our prediction & Pankhu is rescued before demanding from goons.
As for revathi, a new life is waiting for her, she will be happy with Rahul & i expect some romance there.
Wow..congrats for making Longest post nikku!Clap

@SidKiDiwani , Purplefreak , Rainbowcatxo & Nisha ,
Guys agree with you all as well. This track is becoming interesting for sure & its day by day gripping too! so just enjoy the drama part as of now.:)

Nisha, dont feel confused buddy , start from anything & we will debate it till we find solution of it :)

Thankyou evertone for participating in debate & liking the post as it will help us increasing points.Clap

Dev.

Naz_munshi

Groupbie

Naz_munshi

Posted: 05 October 2013 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SidMkiDeewani

im sayin this seperation is part of paya plan so tht they can kick the manek family out... thts y they have tooken this step,,
I hoe they have the remarrige because then everybody will be very excited.i cant wait for it...hope the remariage wil.come fast everybody will be waiting for it...??

*Dev.*

_shona_

IF-Dazzler

_shona_

Posted: 06 October 2013 at 4:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Dev.*

Debate - PaYa will get Seperated OR Manek will Win...??

Hello one and All Big smile

Hi Dev.. Hug

howz u..???

As we all are aware of current track where almost PaYa were on the last plan to reveal Manek chacha ji's evil plans infront of all family members , then this time Track have taken a U-turn where now Rubel will slip into coma by saving Pankhuri from accident & PaYa will get seperated or they will get divorced to save Rubel from any harm by Manorama Chachi ji.

OuchOuchOuch

We will come on each & every other point gradually. Todays episode was all about Revati joining music classes & co-incident-ly her teacher is none other than the boy who came to do engagement with her, Rahul will teach her music . So you think that there will be some Romance between two & a good friendly bonding will appear?

yeah..might be...!! we could hope to see something good there..

may be we could have another adi-pankhu in them..Embarrassed

Kaira was keeping watch over  Manorama & Manorama noticed that . Shiela made Kaira busy in repairing her room's televison dish signals & kaira who was so smart left her mobile on hall , in which manorama found Adi's message of following Lawyer to Airport & she alerted Kapil. Now one question comes to my mind is -

haha..yeh toh hona hi tha..varna pankhu kidnap kaise hoti...

• how manorama understood Adi's message as it was in complete english if we see that scene ?   
vo choti nani hai...sab samj ata hai usse...LOL
okay coming to the pt..shyd may its that ki choti nani ko english ati ho..Shocked

• The good for nothing individual Kapil hired some men to harm & keep watch on Pankhuri . From where he is getting all these things to help? is he a bigger criminal than what we think of him?
  • his mom yaar...aise idea's usne hi diye honge..n even rubel had this idea..jab vo jail ja rahi thi tab...
Now they are making Pankhuri kidnapped just to take Adi's attention from ''Will & Lawyer'' towards Pankhuri  .
Precap , next scene Pankhuri gets kidnapped . But in all this where is Rubel , our rubie? Confused

Some doubts -
  • Where is rubel in scene? wasnt he busy in office in afternoon time when it all happened?

• Is there any logic behind showing all this?
  • If pankhuri gets kidnapped then how Revati will return home alone?
  • What about those Kachoris made by Avantika & Pankhuri together ? They will go in waste , isnt it?LOL nobody will get time to eat them. Anyways, this was added to have some giggling time after having alot of random questions around.Embarrassed
  • sry Dev i haven't scene the show for past 1month or so...so don't know abt all this...
  • can't ans all these questions...Ouch
Again , now Pankhuri is kidnapped . What will be the demands of kidnappers? i mean demand of Kapil & Manek . 
  • How you think that Adi will rescue Pankhu from all this?
vo adi hai...pankhu ko kaise bhi vo free karwa lega...
don't wry abt this Dev..EmbarrassedLOL
  • Will Adi use mobile tracking device to track Pankhu's location? Com'mon these days technology is advanced that one can track another person through mobile & remember Pankhu's mobile is with her only . So, this have any scope of help for Adi?
hmm...might be adi could do this...as he must be knowing abt all thes technologies...
Interesting , isnt it?
As for news on air, after that we will have PaYa re-marriage in show with full rituals & blessings from all deewan family members will get involved in it.

• Are you excited for it?
yeah...i think we all are excited for this track...
atleast with this re marriage track we could expect CVs to end this 
dramaDead n bring some happiness in paya's life...Embarrassed
  • What are your expectations from this track then?
haha PKDH se expectations to humesha hi high hoti hai...pr CVs toh 
uspe jaadhu pocha pani sab maar dete hai...ROFL
hmm..this time i seriously don't have any expections from the CVs..
as they always ruin them badly...DeadAngry
but if still i had to have some than it would be they could be PAYA having there honeymoon at some nice destination.. atleast enjoy there life 
peacefully for sometime...EmbarrassedHeartnext time Cvs should not send them on a 
detective mission again...LOL 
Some more points which are coming into my head are - Anuradha will help Aditya to rescue Pankhu from Kidnappers? obviously Manek family are kidnappers & are known to place where they have kept Pankhu hidden from all. 

emm..don't know...Confused
What will be sheila 's reaction on learning about Pankhu's kidnapping? And also about Rubel's state?
ShockedShocked
Will Latika get changed & help Adi after Rubel slips into coma?
Latika kyu change hogi...?Confused

What can be more possible dimensions of this track? Lets discuss together as more discussion will lead to more creativity of minds & more ideas of tracks & also more solution to rescue Pankhu . 

What is your view on this whole complete Manek track? 

Come on , lets make this discussion debate as memorable & Lively . HugAll are requested to participate if you visit this thread , as single Like or Comment will help us in Chaska Meter ranking . 

Have nice time for all this week!

Regards Dev.

sry guys if i have posted something out..Ouch.i haven't seen the show for more than a month...just come here to know whats going on the show...so just came n discussed..Tongue

*Dev.*

Post Reply New Post

Go to top