Haunted Nights... Kaun Hai Wo?

Game of the Week | GOTW | Sign Up *OCT

Koeli thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

G M E  O F  T H E  W E E K

Hello, I am back with the sign up sheet. Start rolling guys. We are happy that the forum rank has start increasing and so to make it further increase we thought of starting GOTW.

Members who don't know what it is, let me explain. You need to organize games in this forum where other members participate. The Game can be your brain child or you can check other forums and post it here. Don't forget to credit that forum and the thread maker.

Please refer to the next thread for the dates. And do let me know if you need any reminder on a Sunday. But having said that i would also like you to remember the date which you have signed up.

Get going guys. Sign Up and let the Forum start rolling ðŸ˜†

Edited by appy_indy-KD - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Koeli thumbnail

OCTOBER

7th

Dipu_taarey

21st

Dipu_taarey

Edited by appy_indy-KD - 10 years ago
BeingFoodie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i want to sign up for this.
Koeli thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dipu_taarey

i want to sign up for this.

which dates?
BeingFoodie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

koi bhi chalegi...agar koi aur sign up nahi karta to i will make GOTW thread every time...koi sign up karta hai to us se puch lo ki usko konsi dates chahiye..and then put my name in rest of the date. 
Koeli thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dipu_taarey

koi bhi chalegi...agar koi aur sign up nahi karta to i will make GOTW thread every time...koi sign up karta hai to us se puch lo ki usko konsi dates chahiye..and then put my name in rest of the date. 

great... i am putting you alternate days at the moment... if no one sign uptill sunday you can do for the entire month.
-Dreaming... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Me too want to sign up!!😳