Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 25

Page 1
Page   of 25
Page 2 Page 25

john909

john909

Posted: 30 September 2013 at 7:14pm | IP Logged
archana is the biggest dramabaaz in the whole show. where was this love when she and manav declared soham dead and did shraadh? i get it soham did some unforgivable things but creating a drama by declaring him dead was way too much. so why was she acting so shocked today. as if she cared what happens to soham. after 18-20 years she finally realized that she has failed as  mother. bravo..Shockedfirst she said on soham's face that he will remain a goonda and now she thinks he can change? make up your mind lady.. in today's date if soham reforms it will solely because of circumstances his life has put him in not coz of his so called parents aka manav and archana. i just wish he never comes back to this insane family. real parents aka manav-archana and adopted parents aka balan and varsha played ping pong wid his life as if he was an object. he tossed around from archu to varsha and varsha to archu as if he is some commodity. they messed up his life. 
it is quite evident from the start looking that she has failed as a mother. as parents manav and archana have done nothing to bring their kids on track. it was usually circumstances that put them on right path. all they did was rained slaps on their kids when they did something wrong. 

Edited by john909 - 30 September 2013 at 7:16pm

The following 36 member(s) liked the above post:

Jashpaancy_lizamariya7yedmeeranairPurvi_hotfingersRashmi31gckastuributunaskamaniDeb07trinichickrsshreesanayahsupriasweet_taniaipkfrncAshaNegiFanSakhileButifuleyesSNoshinmiggiebabu2008KaShCrazyAneesaSunriseGreensoapwatcher1Paagalxo.Nikki.AadatSeMajboorBarunashFlawlessAshvik..Mini..aathyapallavi25ShivinkiJasashfaque2012

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "why is archu doing drama?" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Barunash

IF-Dazzler

Barunash

Posted: 30 September 2013 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
True each n every word
Archana is big drama q
Savita archana ko koi kaam nahi aye din bachon ko marte rehte hai ya shard karte hai

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pallavi25

john909

john909

Posted: 30 September 2013 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
ya even savita didnt leave her chance. but still i dont blame her as much as i blame manav archana, varsha and balan for making soham life a mere play thing.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gckasturiAadatSeMajboor

ashfaque2012

IF-Sizzlerz

ashfaque2012

Posted: 30 September 2013 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by john909

archana is the biggest dramabaaz in the whole show. where was this love when she and manav declared soham dead and did shraadh? i get it soham did some unforgivable things but creating a drama by declaring him dead was way too much. so why was she acting so shocked today. as if she cared what happens to soham. after 18-20 years she finally realized that she has failed as  mother. bravo..Shockedfirst she said on soham's face that he will remain a goonda and now she thinks he can change? make up your mind lady.. in today's date if soham reforms it will solely because of circumstances his life has put him in not coz of his so called parents aka manav and archana. i just wish he never comes back to this insane family. real parents aka manav-archana and adopted parents aka balan and varsha played ping pong wid his life as if he was an object. he tossed around from archu to varsha and varsha to archu as if he is some commodity. they messed up his life. 
it is quite evident from the start looking that she has failed as a mother. as parents manav and archana have done nothing to bring their kids on track. it was usually circumstances that put them on right path. all they did was rained slaps on their kids when they did something wrong. 

Bold point completely not true. This slap only reserve by Purvi & Soham. Because they are punching bag of them. As much wrong never get this type treatment maha drama queen, spoil brat ovi. After all she is queen of Deshmukh family

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

gckasturiNupaRashmi31rsshreeButifuleyespallavi25

ShaktifanSwati

IF-Rockerz

ShaktifanSwati

Posted: 01 October 2013 at 12:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashfaque2012

Bold point completely not true. This slap only reserve by Purvi & Soham. Because they are punching bag of them. As much wrong never get this type treatment maha drama queen, spoil brat ovi. After all she is queen of Deshmukh family

@Red: yes of course OVI is real queen of Deshmukh...bcs she did mistake...den realize her mistake too n den rectify too bt panuati not learn yet...keep repeating...n gv lots of pain other on name of word bhalaiii

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet_taniaKaShCrazyAneesaonirfans

AadatSeMajboor

IF-Dazzler

AadatSeMajboor

Posted: 01 October 2013 at 5:07am | IP Logged

i was gonna make a post on this!! kya murkh, bewakoof hai archana and manav!!! plus bhullakad [typing in hindi cos it's more reflective of my opinions]
soham to une liye mar gaya hai then why guilty of getting him arrested???
why thinking of reforming him sooo late??!!
pados ke bachche ka education fees diya!! aur aona khud ke bachche o kya?
babaji ka thullu!Angry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

lipsa123sweet_taniaSakhileAshi22pallavi25ShivinkiJas

Sakhile

Goldie

Sakhile

Posted: 01 October 2013 at 5:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JanhaviSRK

i was gonna make a post on this!! kya murkh, bewakoof hai archana and manav!!! plus bhullakad [typing in hindi cos it's more reflective of my opinions]
soham to une liye mar gaya hai then why guilty of getting him arrested???
why thinking of reforming him sooo late??!!
pados ke bachche ka education fees diya!! aur aona khud ke bachche o kya?
babaji ka thullu!Angry
JanhaviSRK tu bilkul sach bolti hai!! Archana aur Manav ko kuch aur nahin aata ahi, khud ko dokha deh kar dusro ko dosh dehna un ka kaam hai.

pallavi25

littoos

Goldie

littoos

Posted: 01 October 2013 at 5:20am | IP Logged
she herself said to purvi dat soham will always be a gunda and all and now she asks 4 a 2nd chance why i can't understand 

pallavi25

Post Reply New Post

Go to top