Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Parm. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: deepthis

After watching today's epi, I was confused 

One side Sarita tells Raj that she is not going to look back on him and on the other side she looks so longingly towards him while dancing with Vik
At first, I thought Vik is reacting very badly for no reason. ...but Sarita's staring proved that Vik's suspicion is not wrong all along. 
The characters need to be defined properly...one day they behave like something else and the next day it's like a  different person. 
Kiss equates love, seriously????
Even after yrs of marriage,  people don't go around doing PDA
Raj plz grow up...
With all this stupidity. ...I just hope that I don't loose interest in this show. 
The saving grace for me are only ViSa and Abhi...I hope they will sort out this triangle before viewers get fed up of it...

All the actor's were good...

Agreed to all posts on this topic!  I like the rest of you don't know how a kiss = love either but I'll let that go for now.  What is the kicker though is that if Sarita is trying to convince Raj she needs to stop staring at him while dancing with Vikrant.  The whole time ViSa were dancing, Vikrant's eyes were on Sarita but meanwhile Sarita spent the majority of the time staring at Raj!😕.   What does she expect from Vikrant if she behaves like this in public?  I mean, if I were in Vikrant's shoes I'd me miffed and embarassed if while dancing with my wife she was busy longingly looking at another man!   She needs to get a grip, with all these gazes she's giving Raj because she's giving both of them the wrong impression!  She denies all accusations when Vikrant confronts her and denies wanting to be with Raj when it's his turn to confront her.😕
Chris_rulz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I think if there's onething everybody agreed was on the excessive staring...lol
cherryfrasier thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i was wondering why Sarita kept staring at Raj...that kinda killed the moment with her and Vikrant. Anyways i am waiting and watching. Yes Abhi is a natural. I love to see him
jasmine_anih thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I liked your post.
I thought one of the telling lines of the episode was when Sarita told Vikrant he behaves like a kid and gets mad every time he gets a little hurt.

He has been whining about Raj for days now, if want you the mother and the wife. Act in the best interest of your marriage and keep her happy. Work on your relationship with her, if that becomes strong. The Raj problem takes care of itself. Constantly accusing, Sarita and making her uncomfortable does not help his son or his marriage. He has mentioned Raj every day since they have been married.