Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iheartChai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
What a cute OS of Meet!

I am one of the many I'm sure Fatima PMed about this OS.  I really enjoyed reading it and it brought me back to the Kis Desh days

I loved that Meher was pulling Preet's leg.  And Preet...what can I say about him?  He's just too cute...the inner monologues were so funny.  I could literally vision Sushant making those faces.  Too bad there was never a scene like this in Desh.

JugniPH thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
my god...i just read this..and i loved loved loved loved this...keep writing ya..
Fatima_Q thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: xxDaydreameRxx

OMG Fatima stop it now! 😆 I won't be able to handle that much praise 😳

But thank you again - you pretty much pinned down every detail and I'm pretty much on seventh heaven after reading your comments! 😆😳
And I'm glad you liked the title, I had actually considered changing it because I didn't know if it suit the OS or not but seeing how much you love it, Im happy I kept it... wouldn't it be wonderful though if we could convince someone into making a vm on Meher Preet on that song for the anniversary thread or something!? I feel like jumping up and down just thinking about it If only I had any vid-making skills, but Im hopeless in that department.  
Well I better start thinking of new ideas then, right now - because honestly Preet is one of those enigmatic characters that requires a lot of thought to write and pull-off. He's just that amazing

@ bold:  agreed...that's why I don't write more often...it  does have to be perfect in order to  pull it off...plus my schedule is lousy 

As for the VM...let's see what we can do. 😆
Edited by ummesulaiman - 10 years ago
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This is SUCH a cute story! I really marvel at how you guys are able to fit in so much of adorable-ness in one short story itself, my stories run on for pages!!
Absolutely loved it, especially the 'our room' 'our bed' bits. That was well thought out and tugged at my heart strings, I was grinning like an idiot. :P

Thankyou for this and do write more!🤗

🤗 to Fatima as well for the PM.
Rhea_401 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
oh freak...amazing...i absolutely adore it...you made my day girl...it ws beaitifully written...aaahh i misss Meet so freaking much...hoping u'd write more...jst cnt gt enough of them!
Tyro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
lovely...

always love reading abt meet...

enjoyed it...
xxDaydreameRxx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: UMDU

Very nice OS. ⭐️  I especially liked Meher's leg pulling. It was very cute.😳 Would love to read the actual confession of love part.

Thank you! 😃 I'm glad you enjoyed reading it!
Confession? hmm..maybe some day? 😉
xxDaydreameRxx thumbnail
Originally posted by: iheartChai

What a cute OS of Meet!

I am one of the many I'm sure Fatima PMed about this OS.  I really enjoyed reading it and it brought me back to the Kis Desh days

I loved that Meher was pulling Preet's leg.  And Preet...what can I say about him?  He's just too cute...the inner monologues were so funny.  I could literally vision Sushant making those faces.  Too bad there was never a scene like this in Desh.

Thank you! And I can't thank Fatima enough for pm'ing all of you. She's amazing! 🤗
Glad that it revived your Desh memories 😃 Even now sometimes I also go back and watch those good old episodes - Preet plus those crazy dramatic visual and sound effects are always a stress-buster. 😆
Happy you could imagine Preet doing all of this as that is the hardest task of them all, to actually write something good enough to fit his crazy personality!
And yeah this OS also adds to my long list of scenes I also wish I saw on Meet. 
Thanks again for commenting :D
xxDaydreameRxx thumbnail
Originally posted by: Premeer_Diwani

my god...i just read this..and i loved loved loved loved this...keep writing ya..

Thank you so so much!! 😃
xxDaydreameRxx thumbnail
Originally posted by: nikitagmc

This is SUCH a cute story! I really marvel at how you guys are able to fit in so much of adorable-ness in one short story itself, my stories run on for pages!!

Absolutely loved it, especially the 'our room' 'our bed' bits. That was well thought out and tugged at my heart strings, I was grinning like an idiot. :P

Thankyou for this and do write more!🤗

🤗 to Fatima as well for the PM.

Thank you!! And hey, do you have a Meet story that I don't know of? 😲 If yes, then do give me the link! :)
LOL Im glad you enjoyed his inner voices and that the OS made you grin like an idiot - I think I was grinning like a monkey too when I was writing it. Preet has that effect. 😆
Thanks again! 🤗