Frequent Posters

Panthera thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: ..natasha..

@Bold

y you love this word so much??????

Har jagah ABUSE πŸ˜†

That is EXACTLY what WE are saying to the cvs!!!!
Why do you love abuse so much??? Why with rk,  har jagah ABUSE when it come to madhu????

Panthera thumbnail
Originally posted by: chiknichameli07

πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜† Yeah Kat.. We love "long" posts... bwahahaha (Gawdd u r EVIL, Liks) 😈

See!! πŸ˜†
Panthera thumbnail
Originally posted by: _SONA_

i dont know about madhu but DD must be got bored with this charecter...nothing new comes for her...same same dialogues for her...rk rk jao..nahi ma... Waise i don't know what's going on now in this serial but..chaddo πŸ€”

Any girl with half a brain and DD has a WHOLE brain will be looking for pasture new especially after winning JDJ
Jumeirah thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: likarsh

Meera had it on when sleeping during Sultan and Aryan's convo, the night before Madhu and Radhaji paid him a visit.  But heh, that's neither here nor there.πŸ˜†  

I watched it again lolzz (Madhubala : 3rd July 2013) and for me, this bangle was the number one reason they paid him a visit It was Madhu fault anyway πŸ˜†

Wait and see what will happen in the end 
Panthera thumbnail
Originally posted by: paljay

WHEN I HEARD ABOUT NEGATIVE VIBES ON THE SET, I KNEW IT HAS TO BE DUE TO MANHOOS MADHUBALA.

BTW GREAT POST KAT.

Getting drunk , inflated ego, disrupting shooting, not turning up, negative vibes...😲😲😲 This actress playing pabho is channeling rk ki atma!!  Kaash rk was kicked out as quickly as this actress was...show ka satyanaash na hota aur show ko yeh din nahi dekhne padte. Errr...that should be dushtyanaash no?πŸ˜†
Panthera thumbnail
Originally posted by: rajla

Kat...Muaaahhh

Tune sab ki bolti band kar di hai what more can I say...But kuch bolna toh chahiye...

OH Make sure you interchange HE-TO-SHE as you please

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkGhx8_f10o[/YOUTUBE]

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Very apt song!
Panthera thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jugliji

Terrific Post as usual Kat.

Manoos Madhu !!   You mean she is the real Iceberg that is sinking this one man show RatitanicK !!

Our dear M and M should have realized when the so called "Anokha Pyaar" started that she had not only lost her self- respect but her falsely promoted image of a woman with a backbone and a will of her own to choose her dignity or succumb to the machinations of an egotistical man with a huge chip on his shoulder.

Or seeing a selfish Mother-in-law as a doting mother. 

Poor Manoos Madhu does not see that her Manoosgiri has spread far and wide and that many have started to stay away from the monotonous show that still carries her name but has very little to do with her and her progress as a woman with self-esteem and self-worth. 

Self esteem? Self worth?? Shhh...rajla is on the warpath!πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
As for madhu's progress. It is where it has always been shown. At the  expense of and at the disposal of rk, for his leisure, pleasure and progress.

Latest promo shows rk persuading madhu to wear some sleeveless top or something for a shoot. Remind me...was sultan shown to tear the whole of madhu's sleeve off by accident...the reason for which rk shot him dead? Aahaan... this show is alll about madhu's journey. Not!
Panthera thumbnail
Originally posted by: rusha4003

FAB post Kat !!!!!!

And bang-on as usual ... NOTHING has changed, has it ? No hope at all ...

PS: The dying donkey's leg twitched ... really ???? ... Good one ! πŸ€£

Nope nothing has changed. How I wish the cvs had the guts to give this dying donkey a shot of ketamine!! Instead they've sat a pabho on it!!!πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
Panthera thumbnail
Originally posted by: npilla

Great Post Kat πŸ˜›  CVS do not have guts to show Madhu as a strong independent woman🀒

Can't wait to see anokha pyaar ka anokha END😑

Thank you. Its not just that the don't have the guts. teeewari is producing a film and has sooo much time for this show now. Aur phir ego bhi kuch cheez hai!! They can't show how badly they messed up by giving madhu a new hero in an upcoming track. A REAL hero this time!

Ok...who can come up with the most anokha ending??πŸ˜†
mocking_bird thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
great post. i do not watch the show any more but,after reading your post,I came to know that it has regressed so much that even regression is embarrassed.
some time back a friend had called Cvs as headless chickens. How correct she was! time and again,they are reinforcing the idea that they made a terrible blunder by ending Sultan character and the show never was back on tracks after that and never will be. Good,that time will come when we will have party.