Page 1 of 15

Page 1
Page   of 15
Page 2 Page 15

zarna

IF-Dazzler

zarna

Posted: 17 August 2006 at 9:16am | IP Logged

This story belongs to four people.  Four people who became friends not because they wanted to but due to the circumstances. An event that made them see the side of each other which was invisible to the world.

Amar :

the college stud. He wasn't a play boy but all the girls in the college would die for him. Behind this stud lived a boy with a dream to meet a girl to live with him not his property. He wanted someone to love him not his money. He was a rich spoiled brat who wasted money as if it was water. He lived rich but dreamt like a regular man. Then a girl entered who made his dream come true.

Naina  :

beautiful yet simple girl. She lived for her dreams and her family. Her family was her widow mother. Naina always dream of becoming a famous fashion designer. She wanted to give her mom a big house and many cars so she wouldn't have to live in a chaul and walk around in hot summer days. Naina only lived for two things until she met a girl who became her best friend. A friend that naina could die for.

Kripa :

she was a rich girl but she never acted like one. She didn't care about the money. She didn't spend the money one her self but on people who needed the most. She loved spending time with kids so she spent most of her holidays and money on orphan kids. She hated being alone in her big house. Kripa's mom died when she was three. Her dad was into business and for that he used to travel a lot. It wasn't that he didn't love Kripa but his work never gave him enough time to spend with his daughter. When ever he got time he spent it with Kriapa at the orphanage. Kripa always smiled and showed that she was happy but only he knew that behind this happy face there is a sad face and a girl who misses her mom almost every day. He saw the face that the world was not able to see.

Angad :

a smart, young, and handsome guy of the college. Girls died for him After Amar. He loved to study especially about our country's past. He was excited to live every moment that his life offered. He used to live for his family but in a factory accident he lost both of his parents. Then he lived for his grandfather who passed away due to kidney failure. As time passed he realized that he has learned to live three people and himself.

brief note: this story will have different point of views and i will let you knoew about it as they change.

About the story: kripa is dead every one is mournign over her death. her death effects eachone of her friends differently and this story is about her and her friends.

Their story begins now.

------------------------------------------------------------ -----------------

hope you all like the intro ill continue if u guys want me to. so plz leave your comments.

Edited by zarna - 04 October 2007 at 11:33am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sia_cutiezona_malik

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Friends Forever *Conti* pg14 part 11" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

IndianCutie13

Goldie

IndianCutie13

Posted: 17 August 2006 at 9:26am | IP Logged
great intro

zarna

IF-Dazzler

zarna

Posted: 17 August 2006 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Trailer:

It's been sad seven days since she had died. She left us all alone and went to a place where she will find peace and happiness. She was a fun loving girl. I still can't believe that she is gone. She was the life of our friendship. She was the soul of our college.

Edited by zarna - 17 August 2006 at 10:11am

zarna

IF-Dazzler

zarna

Posted: 17 August 2006 at 10:49am | IP Logged

Chapter one

September 12, 2004

Dear diary,

It feels weird that being a guy I am keeping a diary. I don't have any other choice. I feel free when ever I write in you. I feel as if I am sharing things with my one and only sister who is not part of this world anymore. She has left us all in this big world alone. She has left us in the middle of the ocean with our boat sinking faster then we can imagine. It's been sad seven days since she had died. She went to a place where she will find peace and happiness. What can I say about her? If I gather all the words and sentences in the universe and write a story for her still it won't be enough. She was a unique creating of god. It's hard for me to believe that she is gone. She was the life of our friendship. She was the soul of our college. There wasn't even one day when she didn't try to do something crazy or got in trouble because of that. She was also one of the brightest students in the college. She got an award for top student of the university all the years until she was alive now she has passed that honor down to Suraj. I miss her. I miss her a lot. She left without telling us and now I feel empty. After naina she was the one who understood my problems and always helped me. Now my best friend is gone.

Hehe, I still remember how we all became friends. Being the stud I was I tried to flirt with her and being the snob she was slapped me in front of all my friends. That was the first no second time a girl has ever slapped me in my life. Today as I sit here in my bed and think back to the days when she used to be around I can say that those were the best days of my life. No I can say those were the best days of our lives. She never showed pain, agony or sadness that was inside of her but out of us four naina was the one who knew her the best. I can say that we had our differences but in the end we became friends no we became family. She was one and only sister who I cared about the most and for her I was her brother and for me she was ready to kick any girl's behind if they flirt with me. Hehe she was such a cartoon. All the mischief she used to do. Now that I think about it she only did that to hide her problems she always solved our problems but she didn't even let us know about hers. Oh I am so stupid I never realized that she could be having problems I always saw her happy face but I never tried to look away from that face and see if there was a secret or a memory or even a problem which could be the main source of her smiling face.

My life is empty without her. I don't feel like going to college anymore because every corner of that college reminds me of her. Sometimes I feel as if I see her there sometimes sitting with us and having fun. I see her sitting at her favorite table in the corner of the caf. I hear her laugh and making fun of our professors. Then the reality hits me making me realize that I am just dreaming and that she is gone forever. She is never coming back. I don't know how I will stay at the sermon held for her in the college.

All right I have to get some sleep, will talk more about Kripa later. Hope all goes well tomorrow. Good night Kripa. I miss you a lot. Love you sis.

Amar

Edited by zarna - 17 August 2006 at 5:50pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zona_malik

Ahlaam5

IF-Rockerz

Ahlaam5

Posted: 17 August 2006 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
fab 1st part
loved it
but if roshni is dead then will another cum or is it a flashback story
cont soon

zarna

IF-Dazzler

zarna

Posted: 17 August 2006 at 1:12pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by hot_girl_2525

fab 1st part
loved it
but if roshni is dead then will another cum or is it a flashback story
cont soon

ull no after the second part is updated. thanks for liking my storySmile i guess not many people like it.Cry

IndianCutie13

Goldie

IndianCutie13

Posted: 17 August 2006 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
nice part

zarna

IF-Dazzler

zarna

Posted: 17 August 2006 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
thanks u guys. there are 58 views and only 2 people liked the story i guess i shouldnt write the next parts. i dont think n e one likes it so wont continue. Cry thanks a lot for ur comments Indian cutie and hot girl Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top