Happy Birthday Ethereal Beauty - Hina Khan <3

.Mohabbatein. IF-Stunnerz
.Mohabbatein.
.Mohabbatein.

Posted: 30 September 2013 at 10:36am | IP Logged

http://i.imgur.com/6TzffLe.png

Edited by -Wild_Desire- - 01 October 2013 at 7:40am

The following 59 member(s) liked the above post:

AahaanalubslubsytinkubhardwajfanforverhinaafanhinabiggestfanvidyasharmaUshant.Gosaiaksharafanno.1pranjalno.1tiababesvishestaswatikhannaeggsmumjisweetypie225dmgomg_Amina_-Deepali-TeriGalliyan.Duggukede..Komal..anu2908pinvin07zainy26..Christine..starry.phoenixchristiandior.-Maryam.ooBubbleGumoo.Kripa-bankaNakshian4ver.BumbleBee.PayaDesire95Pal_hina4everkhan_shayranahui._NiShI_-Nasreen-Sidda8Laters.BabyKiller_DeviL-Alina.sonu.pree4ruSaiSkumarandilsshayal1436.Antique_Piece.lafangi_Mahijanhavi58-Srkfan4ever-Proud-India-StephinesS-Heartless_Freak.Glyceriene.-wintergreen-Tarantallegra.shinchan.

.Mohabbatein.
.Mohabbatein.

Posted: 30 September 2013 at 10:36am | IP Logged

Hina Khan, Born to a Muslim family in Srinagar, Jammu &Kashmir, moved to Delhi to do her management studies. She completed her Master of Business Administration (MBA) in 2009 at the CCA School of Management, Gurgaon, Delhi. Hina belongs to Muslim family and also not from any cosmopolitan city and also did not have any filmy background. She had wanted to be a journalist, but destiny has stored something else for her .One day, she went in for auditions, with her friends, for Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai next day she got a call from the producer that she had been selected for the main lead Akshara .

Edited by -Wild_Desire- - 01 October 2013 at 3:32am

The following 42 member(s) liked the above post:

hinabiggestfantinkubhardwajfanforverhinaafanaksharafanno.1tiababesperfect_arshapranjalno.1swatikhannaeggssweetypie225mumjivishestaTeriGalliyan.Duggukede_Amina_anu2908..Christine....Komal..christiandior.starry.phoenix.ooBubbleGumoo.-MaryamKripa-bankaNakshian4verPal_hina4everkala_09-Nasreen-Sidda8Laters.Baby-Alina.sonu.shayal1436.Antique_Piece.lafangi_Mahi-Srkfan4ever-kumarandilsSaiSHeartless_Freak.Glyceriene.Tarantallegra.shinchan.

.Mohabbatein.
.Mohabbatein.

Posted: 30 September 2013 at 10:37am | IP Logged

The journey of akshara by hina khan got a kick start from 12th of january 2013. Hina has literally given life to a name called AKSHARA 

Hina was right in the shoe of Akshara from day one, starting from Akshara playing as  a sweet, innocent , beautiful , fun loving teenager who always believed and knew that her love story Is going to start from her marriage .Hina as Akshara as amazingly enacted how a girl feels when she has been rejected to how nervous she gets when she has to talk to a stranger who can be her life tomorrow .

Being Akshara, Hina had amazingly portrait feeling of finding her Mr. Right and the various emotions of falling in love, waiting and carving for Naitik throughout her their courtship period.

She had delightfully enacted feelings of Akshara throughout her marriage till the end by making everyone cry out on Akshara's bidaai , had amazingly acted out Akshara's pain, worries , hard work to get settled in the new house post Naksh marriage . Very sizzling enacted Akshara's feelings and carv on each gentle touch of Naitik.

Hina had outstandingly expressed each pain and tear of Akshara, because of Naksh misunderstandings, the issues with family.

She had act fully presented Akshara on Naksh patch up on holi and lovely moments in and around that.

She was tremendous as Akshara wheter it was Akshara to react at Naitik taking Sneha's issue and the beautiful patch up after a long phase of difficulties. Had very amazingly portrayed the supporting Akshara during the batwara track.

It was a hats off performance by Hina, the way Akshara expressed out her feelings of expecting for the first time to Akshara crying out painfully on the news of miscarriage and coping up from the situation.

she had outstandingly performed Akshara's pregnancy , her helping and supporting nature towards Naitik and family and very lively acted out the delivery sequence of Akshara

In the name of Akshara, Hina has amazingly been playing a role of caring, lovely and a beautiful mother had amazingly enacted a role of budding mother.

Hina had very beautifully acted out as Akshara during Naksh accident to Akshara as a business woman, struggling wife and strong woman post leap , had outstandingly acted out Akshara's tear's and pain when Naitik was out of coma,she had been amazing in name of Akshara, whether it was about getting Naitik back to normal r getting Duggu under the umbrella of Naksh and bringing him up as the way Naksh want to r even now in learning out salsa with Naitik

Hina as Akshara was, is and will ever be way to gorgeous, beautiful, charming, amazing, notorious and dynamic.She has perfectly portrayed every role of Akshara till date

Defining Hina as Akshara is just not possible by using 26 letters of English yet a small try.

Edited by -Wild_Desire- - 01 October 2013 at 3:53am

The following 43 member(s) liked the above post:

tinkubhardwajhinabiggestfanfanforverhinaafanvidyasharmatiababesaksharafanno.1pranjalno.1eggssweetypie225mumjivishestaTeriGalliyan.Duggukede_Amina_-Deepali-anu2908..Komal....Christine..christiandior.starry.phoenix.ooBubbleGumoo.-MaryamNakshian4verPal_hina4everkhan_-Nasreen-Sidda8kala_09kumarandilsKiller_DeviL-Alina.sonu.Laters.Babylafangi_Mahijanhavi58-Srkfan4ever-shayal1436.Antique_Piece.SaiSHeartless_Freak.Glyceriene.Tarantallegra

.Mohabbatein.
.Mohabbatein.

Posted: 30 September 2013 at 10:37am | IP Logged

Star Parivaar Award for Best Naya Sadasya (Female), 2009

Star Parivaar Award for Best Yogya Jodi, 2009

New Talent Award For Best Actress, 2009

Indian Television Academy Award for Best Popular Actress , 2009

Indian TELLY Award for Best Newcomer (Female), 2009

Star Parivaar Award for Best Beti, 2010

Star Parivaar Award for Best Patni, 2010

Gold Award for Gr8 Face of the Year, 2010

Indian Telly Awards Most Popular Actress in a lead role,2010

Kalakar Awards for Best Debutant,2010

India Ne Bana Di Jodi Award for Best Nanand Bhabhi With Puja Joshi, 2010

Global Award For Best Actress In A Lead Role, 2011

Star Parivaar Award for Best Stylish Sadasya, 2011

Star Parivaar Award Best Bhabhi, 2011

Star Parivaar Award For Hottest Jodi Paired With Karan Mehra, 2011

Big Television Award for Meetha Character (Female), 2011

GR8! Women Award For GR8! Face of The Year, 2011

Gold Award For Best Actress ,2011

Big Television Awards Meetha Character Female (Fiction),2011

Star Parivaar-Best beti,2012

Star Parivaar for Best Stylish Sadasya ,2012

Star Parivaar Best Patni, 2013

Star Parivaar for Best Babhi ,2013

Edited by -Wild_Desire- - 01 October 2013 at 7:27am

The following 40 member(s) liked the above post:

hinabiggestfantinkubhardwajfanforverhinaafanaksharafanno.1pranjalno.1tiababesvishestasweetypie225mumjiswatikhannaeggs_Amina_TeriGalliyan.Duggukede..Christine....Komal..anu2908christiandior.starry.phoenix.ooBubbleGumoo.-MaryamKripa-bankaNakshian4verPal_hina4everSidda8-Nasreen-Laters.Babyshayal1436-Alina.sonu..Antique_Piece.lafangi_Mahikumarandilsjanhavi58-Srkfan4ever-SaiSHeartless_Freak.Glyceriene.Tarantallegra

.Mohabbatein.
.Mohabbatein.

Posted: 30 September 2013 at 10:38am | IP Logged

Many More Happy Returns of the day to one in millions Hina Khan...!!  

On this special day, i wish you all the very best, all the joy you can ever have and may you be blessed abundantly today, tomorrow and the days to come! May you have a fantastic birthday and many ...

.Love you for your commitment with your work for your professionalism for your such a positive and down to earth attitude.You arent just beautiful but you hold a beautiful character a long with a beautiful pure soul.Feel proud to be a fan of such a person who is no less than a genuine gem ..

Wish you a very very happy birthday and i pray that Allah always shower his blessings on you and keep you in his safe-guard.You get all that you wish nd deserve

Keep rocking ...
Keep shinning...
Keep smiling your smile shines our day...

Wish you a Beautiful and Grand Birthday this year..
I hope this birthday, brings along with itself, good luck, health and prosperity for you. And may your life be abundant of happiness, and devoid of any sadness and melancholy.
 Hope you acquire all the goals you set out to achieve. you are an extremely talented actress!!
I adore your hard work , dedication and efforts that you put in your acting is always visible on screen ...You brings life to character Akshara you play,Ur hard-work and sincerity in whatever U take to do is truly inspiring!
You deserve all the success thats coming your way ...
wish u all the best for your future and may you continue to climb the ladder of success in your career every passing day
Happy Birthday!!! Have a Blissful Birthday
Loads of love

-Rasmi

HeartWISH U VERY VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY HINAHeart
i love n adore u so much as akshara n as well as hina
u jst rock in ur performance n love ur expressions a lot
u r most beautiful n talented actress...hav a great future aheadThumbs Up

May god shower his abundant love on u & bless with all u desire in ur life
Always keep smiling...Big smile

A Very Very Happy Birthday To The Most Amazing, Talented, Humble, Sweet, Cute, Adorable, Down To Earth, Bubbly, Fun-Loving, Beautiful, Stunning, Gorgeous And Brilliant Actress In The World Hina Khan...!! What Can I Say About You... I Always Run Short Of Words When It Comes To Saying Anything About You... Everything About You Is So Special And Perfect... You Are An Inspiration To Many Of The Young Girls... Words Won't Be Sufficient To Praise Your Acting And Your Dedication Towards Your Work, You Just Breath Life Into The Characters, Which Touch Millions Of Hearts... You Simply Rock As Akshara And As Hina Of Course... I Love And Adore You Unconditionally... HeartHeartHeart Just Stay The Way You Are!!

May Allah Bless You With Wonderful Times Ahead And Pour His Love And Warmth On You, In All Walks Of Life...!! May You Get All You Desire. May All Your Dreams Becomes Reality. With A New Year Of Your Journey, Shall Come More Challenges, Opportunities And Greater Success.You Are An Amazing Person With A Good Heart... HeartHeartHeart 

Hope You Have A Mashing And Rocking Birthday!! Keep Smiling And Keep Shinning!! Love You Loadzzz Pari...HeartHeartHeartLots Of Hugs And Kisses! Mwaaahaa  HugHugHug

The most mesmerizing actress on television... Hina Khan is an epitome of expressions...Her simplicity... her originality... her antics... her art of crying... everything makes character Akshara so believable ...We fans love her to bits... & pray she gets all the happiness & success in this world & hereafter wish you a Happy Birthday Hina Khan 
H - Humble star 
I - Intelligent actress 
N -Naughty girl
 A-Awesome personality 

I've sent you three balloons with three wishes for you on your birthday. First, I wish that this Birthday teaches you something new and beautiful. Second, I wish that you have a day that you'll remember forever with a smile. And third, I wish that such days keep coming in every single day. 

Happy Birthday Hina Khan , you are a very beautyfull actress who's chemistry with Karan Mehra is sizzling & you look gorgeous & your expressions are one of main quality in your acting. God bless & I like your conservative nature as well.

Best regards Dev.Embarrassed

Whatever you ask,
May you receive,
Whatever you seek ,
May you find,
Whatever you wished,
May it be fulfilled,
On your Birthday And Always...

You r definitely going to get all the wonderful things in life
Have a dhamalwala Birthday..!!

Happy birthday hina...
May God bestow His blessings on you..May u get all the success and happiness in ur life.. 
Keep rocking...luv u loadzzz

Many many Happy Returns of the day Hina!..Wish you all the luck..Hope you achieve more and more success in your future..Love you as Akshara! <3

wish u a very very happy wala birthday hina...HeartHeart

Really even i cant stay a day without seeing uDay Dreaming
u jst rock as akshara nt only me bt my whole family loves u a lot
u r perfect at watever u do...Heart
nt only ur acting bt i also luv ur singing,dancing
u r amazing...may god bless u wit all happiness,health n property
always keep smiling ur smile is enough to stole heartsHeartHeart

Wish U Many More Happy Returns Of d Day " Queen Of Expressions " 
" HINA KHAN " PartyDancing
You Are One Of d Most Versatile , Down to Earth & Dedicated Actress Star Thumbs Up

Love & Admire Your Potrayal Of " Akshara " Character With So Ease & Perfection

happy birthday smiling queen hina Big smileBig smile
god bless u all u  r wishes come true Smile
keep rocking with u r acting and smile Smile

all the best for u r future 

Happy birthday hina!!!!!! PartyParty
Have a great day!!!!! PartyParty
Love you!!!!!HeartEmbarrassed
You are a great actress and we all love you! Embarrassed

Happy Birthday Hina
May each and every moment be filled with happiness
May God guide and protect you in each and every steps you make
May God give you the power and strength to overcome challenges in life
May you succeed higher in this journey of life.
May you live everyday of your life and keep on adding life to your yearsSmile
I pray to God that the gifts you are going to receive will be loads of love,
good health,happiness and more successSmile

Have A Blessed Birthday 
With Love and Prayer
...Christine...

happy birthday WinkWink

Edited by -Wild_Desire- - 01 October 2013 at 10:48am

The following 40 member(s) liked the above post:

hinabiggestfanhinaafanfanforvertinkubhardwajaksharafanno.1pranjalno.1tiababessweetypie225mumjieggs*Dev.*TeriGalliyan.Duggukede_Amina_anu2908pinvin07..Christine....Komal..christiandior.starry.phoenixKripa-banka-MaryamNakshian4verPal_hina4everSidda8-Nasreen--Alina.Laters.BabyKiller_DeviLlafangi_Mahisonu.shayal1436kumarandilsjanhavi58-Srkfan4ever-.Antique_Piece.SaiSHeartless_Freak.Glyceriene.Tarantallegra

.Mohabbatein.
.Mohabbatein.

Posted: 30 September 2013 at 10:41am | IP Logged

Happy birthday and the sweetest Ocotober,
A celebration we shall surely remember.
We know you waited another year,
To bring all of us, together and near.
Happy Birthday'

Let the GOD decorate each GOLDEN RAY OF THE SUN reaching u with wishes of Success, Happiness and prosperity 4 U, Wish you a super duper Happy Birthday.

Wish you a many many happy returns of the day. May God bless you with health, wealth and prosperity in your life
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU Hina Khan
God Bless u Lots of luv,big hugs
From Surbhi

Many many hapy returns of d dae..njoy it 2 d fullest..i wish u a very bst of luk for ur career..i pray that u olwaz b f9 n hapy
..reach every milestone one dreams of...u hb xceptionally grown as a beautiful actress..u r 2 beautiful..n hapy b'dae 1nce again

Wish you a Very Happy Birthday Hina Khan!!
May this year knocks at your door carrying loads of love and good luck, 
success in everything that you do... fun in everything you attempt,
loyal friends, health, happiness and satisfaction in every endeavour...
and much more...Have a beautiful day with family and friends !!!!! ...
with Love Deepali

Happy Birthday Hiina

chocolates...

as it is too cold so not posting ice creams for you...
hehe...but posting hot chocolates...

okay here comes some gift from me,,,,

Glitter Text Generator      
Glitter Text Generator

Happy birthday to my most Favorite Girl, Hina khan you are the most talented and  versatile actress the television industry has ever seen  u play Akshara soo beautiful...
in Akshara character u show many shades like beti, girl friend,wife, Bahu and now maa...Clap
u not playing the character u living the character of Akshara...Big smileClap
and off screen masti is just awesome Hina I Just loved ur masti ...Wink
when u do masti u look sooo cute...Big smile
i do not Know how many times i saw ur masti on youtube...LOL
You are Unforgettable, Hina Khan...Heart

Enjoy Every moment of Your life
May Everyday bring Something
New And Exciting for you
May this birthday trun out to Be 
as Amazing as You
Happy Birthday
Loads of Love...

Happy birthday to the most humble,down to earth and Adorable celeb ever!!!
 let this new year of your life be special, full of precious moments, bright         emotions, full of happiness and joy! Let Love follow your footsteps everywhere you go!!! 

Hina is more than celeb she is most beautiful Human being. you are phenomena girl...Smile
Immensely talented hard working and Kind & Grounded..Smile
you are doing brilliantly in  YR  carry on with  fantastic work as Akshara!!!
u just rocking as Akshara  Your acting  are  just beautifully potrayed, with emotion...Clap
Thank u Hina for play akshara ..Hug
and Hina ur masti is just awesome we all fans wait for sbs sbb seg to see ur masti princess...Wink we all just loved ur masti...Heart
stay the same forever,Hina because we love you for who you are...Big smile

once again Many Many Happy returns of day...Party

Happy b.day Hina Khan
God bless u
U r Real Star of Tv
Tum Jiyo hajaaro saal ye meri hai aarju,,happy b.day to u

Happy Birthday Hina khan U is so pretty !!

Happy brday hina in advance may god give u all the happiness n success in ur life all ur dreams comes true keep shining n rocking u r the best most gorzious actress ever god bless u wt health n wealth love u dear alot happy brday once again

Happy b'day in advance!!
May god always keep you in his tender care, shower you with many blessings on our very own special day. Good health, wealth, happiness, safety, peace of mind, joy, success, affection and admiration be with you always. On this day, ENJOY your day to the fullest extent with our  birthday wishes Smile

May all your dreams come true Big smile. Once again, many, many happy returns of the day in advance.

A brand new day is dawning
And as it gets its start,
I want you know I am thinking
Of you with warmth in my heart.

I hope your birthday is special
No one deserves it more than you!
You are such a kindhearted person,
It shows in everything that you do.

So, have a perfect morning
And an even lovelier day...
May happiness surround you
Always... not just for today

The most beautiful girl I have ever seen Embarrassed Wishing you many many many Happy returns of the day Hina Big smile The girl who is full of live..who is full of happiness and who is full of sweetness..Just wishing you to be like this forever !! The daddy's girlEmbarrassed No one could play Akshara better than you like what you have played Big smile Wishing you success and happiness for life longEmbarrassed
                                                           Happy Birthday Hina !!!

Happy Birthday Hina khan...u r the most beautiful and gorgeous lady in the world.U r too cute,sweet and best actress in the world...
May god bless u and wish u happy,great and rocking life ahead

Happy Birthday to you! I wish that your life blossoms into many of your most cherished desires come true.

I have three wishes for you on your birthday. First, I wish that this Birthday teaches you something new and beautiful. Second, I wish that you have a day that you'll remember forever with a smile. And third, I wish that such days keep coming in every single day. 

I wish that for every extra candle on your cake, you receive an extra reason to smile. 

On your birthday, today, I wish you a year
with loads of fun, excitement and beautiful
memories. 

Hoping your bday brings fortune to door,
Filling your days with all you wish for! 

with love
SAYALI 

Hina u r the most versatile talented beautiful hardworking nd down to earth actress...ur expressions jst take my heart away...ur acting touches my heart...ur not portraying akshara's character but u r living akshara...ur the real queen of expressions...i luv hina ur offscreen masti on sets or ur interviews r fabulous...for me ur my princess nd i will always luv u...keep smiling may god bless u nd u get all the success nd happiness in life...<3 
Now time for ur birthday wishes
Hope lovely surprises are coming ur way
To make ur birthday a wonderful day
Smile nd laughter, joy and cheer
New happiness tht stays throughout the year
Hope ur birthday brings all these nd more
Filling life with surprises nd joys galore
So wish u a very special birthday to the most special person...<3

Happy birthday hina khan! Seriously words cannot describe my admiration for you. You're beautiful inside out and the cutest person I've ever come across! love you tons! Wish you all the happiness in the world and all the success too. Because you truly deserve it. Heart You have done a commendable job in yrkkh .. Hats off to your dedication and commitment, barely any actor or actress does the same role for so long.l you've set an example! And indeed you are a versatile actress, you have made me cry with akshara and laugh with her. You've made akshara a character that is within us. Somewhat we feel what akshara feels, and truly hina it's cause of your hardwork.. Big smile
When you joined the industry in 2009 I liked you back then too, coz you were different from the rest and completely unique!! But you have seriously evolved as an actress. You are the finest actresses of Indian television and for me the no 1! No one could've done akshara like you did. You've a very special place in my heart and I love you to the core and respect you ..
And I'm a huge fan of yours.Embarrassed
2nd October was the day when our darling hina was born!! Big smile
Not only for you hina, but for us too this day is special! 
So I wish you have a mindblowing dayParty And lots of amazing memories down the memory lane!! 
And I hope this coming year brings happiness, success, joy, and everything that you have ever desired for! Smile
I see you making it far in your career and in your life. All the best
Have an amazing day!! love you sooo much! Eat lots of cake, live up to be toothless
Keep loving us and we"ll keep loving you mwah Heart

happy birthday hina i wish you lots of happiness and wish everything that u wish for is achieved and fullfilled in your life. love you as akshara and just love you so much and cant imagine my life without seeing you. you play akshara to perfection. enjoy your day and all the bestHeart

On your birthday I wish you much pleasure and joy; 
I hope all of your wishes come true. Smile

May each hour and minute be Filled with Delight, 
And your birthday be perfect for you! 
Happy Birthday  Hina Khan.
TongueYou are just rocking as Akshara in Yeh rishta.. No one can do this much perfect as u do hina as akshara.. so proud of you.. You are just adorable.. Heart You made us speechless by your acting.. Embarrassed  Love you Hina Khan..Heart
HeartA lovely birthday princess' with such enchanting ways deserves the royal treatment on her special day of days!
May Your Every Birthday Wish Come True!Heart
May your life be colorful day and night,
With love, happiness & Success of your right,
And God's choicest blessings b always there. ..
Happy Birthday to you ...Hina Khan.Big smile.
You Are a Shining Star Star
Proud to be ur fan..
Love u Hina..Heart
A Big Hug from Your Fans..HugOn your birthday..Big smile

God Bless you.

happy birthday hina
may be u get all happiness and success in ur life

Edited by -Wild_Desire- - 01 October 2013 at 10:48am

The following 38 member(s) liked the above post:

hinabiggestfanhinaafanfanforvertinkubhardwajaksharafanno.1pranjalno.1tiababesNiaKushalHolicsweetypie225mumjieggsDuggukede_Amina_anu2908..Christine....Komal..starry.phoenixchristiandior.Nakshian4verPayaDesire95Kripa-banka-MaryamPal_hina4everSidda8Laters.Baby-Alina.Killer_DeviL.Antique_Piece.lafangi_Mahishayal1436sonu.janhavi58-Srkfan4ever-kumarandilsSaiSHeartless_Freak.Glyceriene.Tarantallegra

.Mohabbatein.
.Mohabbatein.

Posted: 30 September 2013 at 10:42am | IP Logged
..Avi/Icon..

Saher_90

starry.phoenix

.Antique_Piece.

Pree4ru

Sayali_KSG

-Nasreen-

eggs

NiaKushalHolic

kripa-banka

anu2098

-JungleeBilli-

VM's

-Nasreen-

Pree4ru

Edited by -Wild_Desire- - 02 October 2013 at 3:24am

The following 37 member(s) liked the above post:

CR297aakristisharmahinaafantinkubhardwajfanforverhinabiggestfanaksharafanno.1pranjalno.1tiababesNiaKushalHolicmumjisweetypie225eggsTeriGalliyan.Duggukede_Amina_anu2908pinvin07..Christine..starry.phoenix-MaryamKripa-bankaNakshian4verPal_hina4everSidda8Killer_DeviL-Alina.lafangi_Mahijanhavi58sonu.shayal1436.Antique_Piece.kumarandilsSaiSHeartless_Freak.Glyceriene.Tarantallegra

.Mohabbatein.
.Mohabbatein.

Posted: 30 September 2013 at 10:43am | IP Logged

..Credits..

Thread maker, Layout concept : -Wild_Desire-
Main Banner : MarshP , starry.phoenix
Sub Banners : .BadtameezDil.
Name Tags : starry.phoenix
Hina as Akshara : sonu.
Wishes : -Wild_Desire-
Creation : All Respective creators
Awards : -JungleeBilli-

Special Thanks to .Antique_Piece. For helping & supporting me throughout.

Edited by -Wild_Desire- - 01 October 2013 at 8:20am

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

hinabiggestfantinkubhardwajfanforverhinaafanaksharafanno.1pranjalno.1tiababesmumjisweetypie225NiaKushalHolicTeriGalliyan.Duggukede_Amina_..Christine..anu2908starry.phoenixKripa-bankaNakshian4verPal_hina4everSidda8MamuKiBhanji-Alina.sonu.kumarandilsLaters.BabyKiller_DeviLshayal1436.Antique_Piece.lafangi_Mahijanhavi58SaiSHeartless_Freak.Glyceriene.Tarantallegra

Go to top