Users

Frequent Posters

fanraya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: bheegi

We are all in the same boat Divya

Time to write more ffs/OSs and not get too emotionally invested in QH๐Ÿ˜ƒ

So true Sangeeta, very true, we are all so involved in this story , now even if we want to stay away we can not. Seriously time to take a break I guess..๐Ÿ˜ƒ day by day track is getting ridiculous. Abhi ye Bhaiseena, Razia and Badi bi kya kaam tho ki billi wapis aa gayi๐Ÿ˜ก abhi iski mew mew OTT acting zelni padegi, gosh looks like GK really wants to score 0 for trps..
anushreemishra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Di i honestly believe there is no need for jaanu engagement nd they can't justify jaanu engagement IMO at all...i mean why will asad agree to marry tanveer...for najma?is yes then he is the biggest fool in the world...instead of telling his sister about her husband's reality he is gonna hide it...i mean why would a brother want her sister to be with such a man who is someone's father and has lied about it...
if they show this they are degrading asad's character even more n i will be very pissed with the CVS๐Ÿ˜ก
bheegi thumbnail
[QUOTE=neenabinu]We all have too many questons...but have to wait for the answers...
I just hope there is no Jannu track again...[/QUOTE]
same here๐Ÿ˜•
FaultInMyStars thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Today for the first time, I skipped watching the show willingly...I read the WU and it sounds interesting! If I get time, I'll definitely watch the episode, only for the effort put up by KaBhi and VikKi,the beautiful song they used and the way it has been enacted (which I heard is fabulous)!
It's high time Tanveer leaves AsYa permanently. I just want one thing at the end of seven days...Tanveer leaving the show with worst possible punishment and humiliation for her! It'd be great if the little life growing inside her never sees this world! Nobody deserves a mom like Tanveer.

I hope Gul ends this seven day show on 29th October 2013 and Tanveer is out on that day, forever. If this won't happen, I will quit. I won't watch Qubool hai ever again. It's high time Good won over Evil..for the first time in this show.
*fingers crossed*

PS-No need to say that awesome post once again, like always!
LaVita-E-Bella thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
The next few weeks will be very interesting. As you said, seven days equals seven weeks in Qubool Hai time. I've never seen Woh Saat Din so I don't know what the story is about. 
What my prediction is, that Tanveer is back to blackmail Asad. She's trying to sweet talk, and hopefully he grabs her by her hair and throws her out. Or she just might get straight to the point. Because in behind the scenes, he still hasn't taken his anger on his employees yet, I'm guessing she says something that really pisses him off. I have this really strong feeling, especially after Friday, that Haseena is with Tanveer. When Najma asked about the painting, Haseena had this evil smirk, lady is definitely up to something with Tanveer. My guess, Tanveer will blackmail Asad to marry her or else she'll make Najma's life hell through Haseena. They're both greedy b***es lol. BUT I'm could be and probably am wrong lol. 
I'm praying Razia wins, she did last time and I'm hoping the same thing this time. But here I think it'll be a win-lose situation. Both will win and lose. Tanveer knows the daddy truth. 
I just saw videos and pictures of Zoya and Asad meeting and hugging, and now I am officially more excited than ever now lol. 

bheegi thumbnail

Thanks Pri. I don't know what all will happen in 7 days but I DO WANT Billi to be eliminated from QH after these 7 days...rest will then fall into place gradually
bheegi thumbnail
Originally posted by: me2you

Answers ke liye dekhiye QH M-F 9.30 PM

Hahahaha, bang on Di! Aap toh muft mein QH ko promote kar rahe hain ๐Ÿ˜†

u know in the end we do still love this show because we are still here, watching and discussing it. After watching that hug in the BTS, I know why I love QH- ASYa and their story is just very dard naak and passionate. Jab tak AsYa ki umeed hai, tab tak yeh serial will still be my fav on TV. We can hate some tracks but in the end we still love it

Yes saat din... a lot can happen and a lot will happen but the question is who will suffer and who will gain?
If Gul madam really chooses to drag this track than the saat din will be in favor of Tanveer and Razia. Oh, lets not forget we have another horror member in the gang: Haseena Bi. Obviously, ever other character will suffer from it. 
If Gul madam chooses to take a different route, then we might be in for some surprises in those saat din.

in these 7 days if Gul can eliminate Tanu from this show, I will be happy because other tracks will fall into place with time

Today we sad Mr. Khan's first 'attempt' to meet Zoya. Lets see ke kitne baar aur woh koshish karte hain. Zoya might indeed be upset with Mr. Khan, but her eyes are very eager to see her Mr. Khan.

As much as we want this track be bring some positive twist, I am afraid we have to prepare ourselves for the worst...

Can I just add one more thing: Mr. Khan looked damn good in the grey suit and like always his expressions were bang on... ๐Ÿ˜ณ

KSG always acts well esp in emotional scenes

P.S. Our dear Anushree is MOTW, so if you are in for some masti time then please do ask her anything you want to know about her ๐Ÿ˜‰ (Sorry, this is totally off track and has nothing to do with your post, but just wanted to mention it) ๐Ÿ˜ณ oh sure...will def do that

bheegi thumbnail
Originally posted by: webuser7

OMG, your title! ๐Ÿ˜† How in the world did you even remember that movie?! Sangeeta ji, tussi great ho aur ek sachi BW bhakt bhi ho! ๐Ÿ˜† I guess it takes one BW lover to recognize another and appreciate your hidden message! Helps to be from our generation!! ๐Ÿ˜‰

It gave me the shivers remembering that movie and I so hope it doesn't happen in QH! Remember Anil Kapoor's dialogue? I think it was: Meri maashuka kisiki biwi ban sakti hai, lekin kisiki biwi meri maashuka nahi ban sakti! ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Great post! Yeh 7 din kab guzrenge?!

yes, I am a true BW lover๐Ÿ˜†...i didn't remember that dialogue but if Asad says that, I will personally go and whack him๐Ÿ˜†

The only twist here is Humeira...so we still have hope๐Ÿ˜ณ
bheegi thumbnail
Originally posted by: moniloveasya

Sangi did u see new spoiler about zoya caught btwn marriage n love. Ur post now making sence.wo saat din coming on the way.

yeah, just saw the spoiler that Ayaan will collapse from the internal injuries (he sustained 2 weeks ago!!!) Kya timimg hai...must be his muqaddar๐Ÿ˜†
bheegi thumbnail