Please someone kill this Billi - Page 3

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by chibi_deea

She should have married Imran so that Haseena could make her bath in cold water. Water and moreover cold for a billi ðŸ˜† 
I hope this time everything about her comes out in the open!

Billi will put Haseena in her place ...like how Haseena locks up everything in her house..Billi will lock up Haseena in her own house ...and that track is called Honey track - Haseena and Tannu.
Edited by Go4welkin - 10 years ago
Originally posted by MannieXO

someone take Karan's advice and "shoot at sight" ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†

I would prefer Billi to be minced to death but I am fine with your suggestion too ...as far as the Billi is wiped out from the face of this fictional earth.
Originally posted by Go4welkin

Agar Billi haitho muje use mince banake kabab banake Razia ko Kilana hai ...so that she will help Zoyaan to get out of that invalid Nikah...what do you think we need to make mince of Billi?
[/QUOTE

absolutely!

Originally posted by littles12

YAY!!! Okay then lets start THE PROJECT BILLI MINCING ðŸ¤£
Originally posted by Go4welkin

lets start mission billi mincing! check ur scraps!
I am so sick of her. So so sick. Just want her dead now.
Originally posted by KulfiBai

I am so sick of her. So so sick. Just want her dead now.

lmfao! me too! gul really needs to get rid of her and end her for good! honestly gul likes using one villian throughout the whole show! the actors can kill themselves but the villian will be still alive!

Originally posted by littles12

lmfao! me too! gul really needs to get rid of her and end her for good! honestly gul likes using one villian throughout the whole show! the actors can kill themselves but the villian will be still alive!

Razia is enough of a villain to last us for the rest of our QH journey. Now why must this bitch still be alive? I wish Razia kills her for good now. I cannot for the life of me tolerate her anymore, I sincerely hope this is the last time she ever comes back. 
🤣 we all want this Billi dead.

I swear if I hear "(meow) billo rani, billo rani" I'm going to flip 😡
Originally posted by KulfiBai

Razia is enough of a villain to last us for the rest of our QH journey. Now why must this bitch still be alive? I wish Razia kills her for good now. I cannot for the life of me tolerate her anymore, I sincerely hope this is the last time she ever comes back. 

agreed! i feel like there are too many parallel tracks going on! and there was no need for tanus input honestly! us tolerating zoyaan is a huge thing give us a break! i mean come one! vikranth interview he was like this track is just going to go on for a few months! honestly a day in Qh is like a month maybe more! imagine a few months! *sigh*🥱