Arjun

India-Forums

Arjun OS: Changes ALTERNATIVE PG3

Sakuu IF-Dazzler
Sakuu
Sakuu

Posted: 30 September 2013 at 9:59am | IP Logged

Olaa,

Ok, yesterday I said I wouldn't post another Os, but yesterdays epi prompted me to type this.

Do leave your comments.

Love,
Sakshi

Note: yes I am an ArAkshian, but I read Tahi's story yesterday and got inspired, also wasn't going to post on actual forum, but kissi ne blackmail kia, isiliye it's here. So if you hate it send hatemail to Bharati and Sakshi#2

BANNERCREDIT: The very sweet Sakshi#2 and Pooh!! Thanks hun! It looks great!! <3<3
Ayesha looked at the ETF office, there was something different today, different in the sense that she was missing someone who in a short period of time had become so close to her. She walked to Sam and Shree, they were busy clearing her desk. Each time she saw that desk she wanted to break down and cry. It was filled with stuff that didn't belong in this office, but she had always said that it kept her positive, kept her going after seeing all the horrible things. There was a tiny stuffed bear, a cup with a friends forever bears on it, gifted to her by Shree. There was a copy in which she kept printouts of the people they'd saved. But they weren't able to save her.
As she came to stand next to Sameer he took her hand in his. As if knowing without her telling him that she needed him. She couldn't afford to break down, as of now only Sameer and she were the ones who were constantly trying to be strong. She needed him to know that it would all be fine in the end.
"Ayesha," Sameer said, breaking through her thoughts, he had just opened her top drawer and they both had to laugh, there it was a picture of the team last raksha bandhan, Sakshi had insisted on tying one on Sam, Shree and Chhotu's. Since they didn't have any she ended up using handcuffs on them. Then there was one of her and Arjun in an eyelock on diwali, and one of Shree and her dressed as monkeys. They went through each and every picture, laughing at her antics and telling Liza about the story behind every picture. While they did that, Shree was just standing there, he didn't participate, nor did he leave. After they'd put the pictures away Ayesha came and patted Shree on his shoulder, "Dheere dheere dard kam hoga Shree, we all miss her a lot." she whispered. Giving him a side hug she went to stand next to Sameer.

Arjun was watching the teams interaction. He was feeling so much pain, but he knew he couldn't break down. Sakshi had asked him, no told him to smile, since she didn't want him to be bitter anymore. Thanks to her sacrifice they were able to catch Sikandar, but they couldn't save her. She had died in the hospital. And now he was left all alone again. Unlike popular believe he had started taking a liking to her, the way she took out the seriousness of a situation when it got to much, how she came with important leads and her input in cases was tremendous, especially if you thought of the fact that she wasn't a trained officer.
Arjun thought how the people in the ETF office had changed, Sameer and Ayesha had grown closer, they'd found solace in each other. Chhotu was angry, he didn't talk much to anyone and kept to himself.
Shree had grown introverted, he also kept to himself and didn't even touch his gadgets anymore.
Liza hadn't worked much with Sakshi as she was from the forensic department and also worked with other teams, but even she had become sad, but she was helping Shree come along.
He looked at them while they were telling stories of Sakshi and some of her "genius" ideas like locking Sameer and Ayesha in the storeroom (it ended up being Arjun and Sameer)
Sameer was able to get through all this thanks to Ayesha, he had to be strong for the team, and she was strong for him. He had never seen her break down, while he knew she must have, since he'd seen her with puffy eyes more than once.

Sameer didn't know how he and his family were going to cope with this loss, he had Ayesha by his side, so he knew slowly he would heal, but what about the rest? He hoped with time they would be able to heal their wounded souls, tomorrow there would be another day. A new sun would come up and with it there would be new hopes.

That's just the way it is
Things'll never be the same
That's just the way it is
aww yeah

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

Edited by Sakuu - 01 October 2013 at 11:32am

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

Aym7amswathi93jia03priyu03SAKSHI..princess_parishreya09DesiiiDivaaalaila1994..Likitha..Ketakeerinku95nicky13pinkerbellskraftymiss_bennetPoohLoverkeenu_kkMiminitsPayal_156

amswathi93 Senior Member
amswathi93
amswathi93

Posted: 30 September 2013 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Hugres!!!
unres..!!
Me first.. yayy!!! Big smileStar
For the first time... Big smile
Aaj free tha toh thought of coming to the forum and look what i got.. !! your OS!!!Party
Dil jumping jhampak..!!DancingParty
Yaar sakuu...!!! ab tum bhi "sakshi ka end" shuru mat karo.. of all people we arakshians should be optimistic na..!! SmileWhy did you have to kill sakshi yaar..Cry

It was beautiful as always... sad yet beautiful.. SmileClap
keep up the good work.. Clap

Swathi

Edited by amswathi93 - 30 September 2013 at 10:08am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SakuuRehana25

amswathi93 Senior Member
amswathi93
amswathi93

Posted: 30 September 2013 at 10:11am | IP Logged
And what is with this " i wouldn't write another OS" thing..!!??Shocked
don't break our hearts yaar...
hope everything's fine and you feel like changing this decision..SmileHug

SakuuRehana25

Payal_156 IF-Sizzlerz
Payal_156
Payal_156

Posted: 30 September 2013 at 10:51am | IP Logged
awesome os
but why sakshi dead
why lol
upto cvs agree but still ...
pinkerbell IF-Rockerz
pinkerbell
pinkerbell

Posted: 30 September 2013 at 10:54am | IP Logged
superb awesome and shocking os

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sakuu

shreya09 Goldie
shreya09
shreya09

Posted: 30 September 2013 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Cry

Sakuu

SAKSHI.. Goldie
SAKSHI..
SAKSHI..

Posted: 30 September 2013 at 11:23am | IP Logged
res/unre
What did you do ???????????????????????????????????????
SAKSHI you made OUR SAKSHI  dead ?? this SAKHI is soo sad CryCry
How could you teacher ji ???
Well my eyes were red...!!! And thak god i decided to read it now else my parents would have gone mad ...seeing me crying ...
BUT ...
You really write well ...!!!! Ignoring all those tears m happy pooh blackmailed you to post it here and me too a bit ...because else we and many of us would have missed this awesome piece of writing from you...!!!
PLEASE Promise you wont write another OS in which sakshi is dead !! PLEASE PLEASE...!!
M saying this because your writing makes it more real ...and then you know what i mean nah...m really bad at expressing myself...
But your OS was really awesome teacher ji...!!! You really really write very veryyy well..!! PERFECT tyoes you see...!!
Smile

Edited by SAKSHI.. - 30 September 2013 at 1:24pm

Sakuu

nicky13 IF-Dazzler
nicky13
nicky13

Posted: 30 September 2013 at 11:39am | IP Logged
nahiii...Saku yeh tune kya kiya...Sakhshi ko maar diya...haye rabba...Cryits really very emotional and touching story...everyone was missin sakhshi ...thanks for the OS 

Edited by nicky13 - 30 September 2013 at 11:46am

SakuuRehana25

Go to top