Crazy Stupid Ishq

WHy the hell iz ayan treating anushka as crap ?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

ash_jodhaakbar

IF-Sizzlerz

ash_jodhaakbar

Posted: 30 September 2013 at 7:33am | IP Logged
well m ash..i watch csi coz of ayan anusha both r cutee n sweet..i totally adore this jodi n specially anusha as a character i love lively n bubbly characters..than the rondu types...lleads who have nthin to do but to cry for hours:( ..anusha is chulbuli n this is wat wich attracts me  d most...
comin to my post why d hell is ayan treatin anusha as a crap bag ?
he is ignoring her completely... his character has taken a 360 degreees turn...looks like he has moved on from anushka..he iz  getin close to shanaya but in turn is distancing  himself from his lady love ..i loved ayan coz he seemed mature n sensible ..but..cvs are turning his character into  a jerk.
this way he wud never get anushka... !!he shud learn to respect anushka.. n stop treatin her like  a piece of shit... if pampi has any self respect left she shud leave ayan.. n his office n look for anotehr job this way ayan might see wat he is loosing..

ishaan n shanaya ...ahh i just hate to c der faces so much of evilness..but i guess..if dey werent evil dey der wont b any story left so m okay wid ishaan shanaya being negative ...but dont make ayan negative in terms of anushka

Edited by viratmanvi - 30 September 2013 at 7:35am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Hudi-relentless.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WHy the hell iz ayan treating anushka as crap ?" in Crazy Stupid Ishq forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

madhu245

madhu245

Posted: 30 September 2013 at 9:46am | IP Logged
absolutely agree with you..i know ayaan is feeling jealous.he doesnt like to c Anushka with Ishaan because he loves her..but dis doesnt give him d right to hurt Anushka!!Ishaan is the villian nothin but tricks can b expected from him..but if ayaan the only one who truly loves Anushka will behave dis way den what will she do??

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ash_jodhaakbar-Hudi-

relentless.

IF-Stunnerz

relentless.

Posted: 30 September 2013 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Basically Ayaan is insecure and jealous because he thinks Anushka likes ishaan and not him, and hence speaks badly to her.. Idk when this crazy track will get done with.. Want to watch some light hearted moments b/w tullu & pampi :(

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Hudi-

-.SapnokiRani-.

IF-Addictz

-.SapnokiRani-.

Posted: 30 September 2013 at 5:17pm | IP Logged
OMG ikrr i hate what's happening in the show right nnow Angry all because of that stupid ishan Angry his plans are soo evil, he should really stop beingg so mean to poor anuu 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Hudi-

-Hudi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Hudi-

Posted: 30 September 2013 at 7:02pm | IP Logged
Ishan shud Understand dat Anushka nd Ayan luvs each othr ... Den how can Ishan and Shanaya Makes Ayan nd Anushka luv Dem... :-/ .. .. :-X ... Ayan truely luvs Anushka... But Now His Behaivour Doesn't seem lika dat ... o_O ... .. I knw he is jealous... Bt .. Jealous ho kar koi aisa Karta Hain Kya... o_O :-/

-Hudi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Hudi-

Posted: 30 September 2013 at 7:06pm | IP Logged
If Ishan luvs Anu... den he Shud leave her wid Anu... Her Happiness Is Wid Her Tullu...

-.SapnokiRani-.

IF-Addictz

-.SapnokiRani-.

Posted: 01 October 2013 at 6:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Hudi-

Ishan shud Understand dat Anushka nd Ayan luvs each othr ... Den how can Ishan and Shanaya Makes Ayan nd Anushka luv Dem... :-/ .. .. :-X ... Ayan truely luvs Anushka... But Now His Behaivour Doesn't seem lika dat ... o_O ... .. I knw he is jealous... Bt .. Jealous ho kar koi aisa Karta Hain Kya... o_O :-/

han lekin agar first place pe ishu ne woh music leak hi na kiya hota toh sab kuch theek ho jana tha na  LOL there are so many times when anu tried to confess her feelings or treid to make ayaan feel better lekin she always told her plans to ishu and he always found out a way to distract or ruin them

Post Reply New Post

Go to top