Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

BHAVII

IF-Stunnerz

BHAVII

Posted: 30 September 2013 at 9:47am | IP Logged
To Rush and all who made it happen Clap Clap Clap Hug Hug
Indeed a very beautiful card - simple, elegant and sophisticated just like the man himselfBig smile 

DVD cover and its engraving is just awesome. I sincerely wish that Sammy likes it and that all your efforts get paid offBig smile

Edited by BHAVII - 30 September 2013 at 9:51am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vipraja26Ani---AnisahkalpanaRRush2220

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Card n DVD for Samir (Page 2)" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Rush2220

IF-Sizzlerz

Rush2220

Posted: 30 September 2013 at 1:07pm | IP Logged

Thank you all for liking the stuff Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ani---Anisaheshi.nl-Rani

-Rani

IF-Stunnerz

-Rani

Posted: 30 September 2013 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Beautiful Card and the CD/CD cover. Thanks for sharing RushHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

eshi.nlRush2220

Rush2220

IF-Sizzlerz

Rush2220

Posted: 30 September 2013 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rajash

Ohh you posted it ... wow great Big smile
Really Rush all your creations have came out really really well ClapClapClap seriously... loved them all ... hope SS too likes them Big smile

Since u have made this wonderful post...So.. let me say something here which u never allow me to say otherwise...  U have actually worked so so very hard to make all our plans success to make Samir Sir's birthday gifts upto the mark n those creations have turned out Just too good  Big smileClap ( i am so proud of u for that TongueBig smile ) i am really glad n feel lucky that i got to be a part this lovely surprise of yours for our hero Big smile n could help u out whenever possible... though i did trouble u like hell with all my utter nonsense all the time LOLLOL

But seriously... had a wonderful wonderful time doing all those badmaashies n kartoots that we have done WinkLOLLOL

The best part was our terrific conversations n mere aur aapke bhayanak type jokesLOL... i hope Sammy never comes to know about them ROFL warna acchi khasi pitayii ho jayegii ... Kahenge bilkul paagal hain yeh dono LOLLOL

Sacchi bahut mazza bhi aaya... yahin nahin baaki saari cheeze karte hue bhi ... aur naani bhi yaad aa gayi kaafi baar EmbarrassedLOL Specially card banate waqt aapko...woh bhi meri wajah se ROFL but eventually everything fell in place very well... n gave us such a good time to cherish Big smileParty

Sorry bhool gayi thi bolana Embarrassed Thanks to you eshi... For Bardasht-ing RuShu WinkLOL n Thanks To Rush for making this happen in real  Hug

thesis likh dalaLOL

@blue n red - pitayi...desh nikla ho jayegaROFL but we had great fun...itna kabhi nahin hase hongen...i mean we were tensed ...but phir bhi masti nahin band hui...as for pagalpan ka saboot toh de hi diya last mainWinkLOLLOL hum bhi pagal ho gaye...lalalalalalalalaaaLOLLOLLOL

Arre Eshi ke bhi khee khee humne sune...she would laugh more than talk...chalo all good ho gaya.

eshi.nlRajash

eshi.nl

IF-Rockerz

eshi.nl

Posted: 30 September 2013 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
TFS Rush
Thanks to Rush for sending gifts to Sameer.
Card and DVD are beautiful and perfect Thumbs Up Rushu for you guys Clap Clap
Eagerly waiting to know Sameer's reaction for this surprise Day Dreaming meine kuch nahi kiya.aap dono ne kitne ache se sab kuch plan kiya Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rush2220

Rush2220

IF-Sizzlerz

Rush2220

Posted: 30 September 2013 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kalpanaR

TFS Rush Big smile
The card and the DVD are stunning Clap Clap
Thanks Rush, Ashu and Eshi for making these beautiful creations Big smile Hug 
Rush we should thank your daughter too for rejecting the first one LOL Not that it was bad but this one is too beautiful and elegant Big smile

she rejected quite a lot of stuffLOL first card when i showed ashu she was like...acha hai but let me look for another BGROFL my daughter toh seedha 'how cheap' LOLLOL sach hai bache man ke sache ROFL

naz1312eshi.nl

Rush2220

IF-Sizzlerz

Rush2220

Posted: 30 September 2013 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BHAVII

To Rush and all who made it happen Clap Clap Clap Hug Hug
Indeed a very beautiful card - simple, elegant and sophisticated just like the man himselfBig smile 

DVD cover and its engraving is just awesome. I sincerely wish that Sammy likes it and that all your efforts get paid offBig smile

Thanks  Bhavi trust me that is the toughest part...cheap kaam mere se karwa loLOL...i will make horrendous designs for card and stuffLOLLOL have a very bad taste in color combination etc but for SS had to keep it SES as u saidWink 

BHAVII

Rush2220

IF-Sizzlerz

Rush2220

Posted: 30 September 2013 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by eshi.nl

TFS Rush
Thanks to Rush for sending gifts to Sameer.
Card and DVD are beautiful and perfect Thumbs Up Rushu for you guys Clap Clap
Eagerly waiting to know Sameer's reaction for this surprise Day Dreaming meine kuch nahi kiya.aap dono ne kitne ache se sab kuch plan kiya Clap

aare aise kaise nahin kiya...hum kush koun rakhta thaLOLLOL 

eshi.nl

Post Reply New Post

Go to top