My first FF: "SOULMATES" CH: 4,part 2 PG 18 NEW updated

Posted: 10 years ago
Guys this is my first attempt at writing an FF. I have written this especially for ShraNal and AnKi fans so no one shud feel neglected. Comments n criticism is appreciated but please joote-chappal mat maarna!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

SYNOPSIS:

Shraddha shergil has been termed as a quitter. A devastating past and a terrible mistake has cost her too much in life which includes her relationship with her favorite brother Anand !

But destiny refuses to be this harsh with the innocent girl and life has dutifully granted her with a second chance. Kunal Srivastava. But would he be this easy to trust after a failed relationship with bobby? What follows is a series of comical and romantic events between the hot shot CEO and a self made man, Kunal and a charming but skeptical young girl Shraddha.

On the other side, shraddha's best friend kritika Sehgal suffers from a different situation altogether. Madly in love with her boss, Anand Shergill  ,  kittu strives to impress him at every step but without any results.  Will the vivacious young girl kittu manage to impress her shy boss Anand?

How will destiny help the two best friends find their soul mates? Read FF: SOULMATES to know more!!

SOULMATES

PROLOGUE

It was a rainy day. Dark clouds lined up the sky and managed to cast a gloomy shadow over the city. When you stand alone at a bus stop, waiting desperately for yours to come by, soon such trivial things hardly cross your mind. Sights of busy streets and complaining students in the morning don't bother you anymore. And when your bus arrives...the amount of relief it brings along has no bounds. With a little thank you to the generous almighty, Shraddha boarded the bus and seated herself. Having a bus pass is so useful she thought. For one last time she opened the neatly folded paper in her sweaty palm and read the lines aloud,

"Srivastava Enterprises stands proudly in the league of India's best organizations today. I wish to work for your company as I know that the combination of my intellectual ability and your brand name will create one of the greatest success stories in the history of business. "

Shraddha frowned. It was the 5th time she was reading this and for the first time the line seemed too cheesy to recite at an interview. Maybe she should change the sentence and make it a more believable one. After all nobody is nave enough to believe that the once popular quitter of the college would make such promises and keep them too!!! That's what happens when your best friend writes your lines for "your interview". Her phone beeped and she hurriedly picked it up without even checking who the caller was. "Kittu, I need your help. I don't think these lines would work in my favour. They are just too cheesy.It wouldn't take even a second for the interviewers to realize that I am parroting some of your lines. " "omg Shrads, just relax!!! How would they know that I have written those lines for you. You are just being nervous, that's it", pat came the reply from Shraddha's best friend kittu. Her voice was as soothing as honey and it calmed Shraddha a bit. Still she was tensed. This was her third interview after 2 failed attempts at getting herself a job. Kittu had put in all her efforts in preparing Shraddha for this day and Shraddha didn't want to let her toils go to a waste.

"I am telling you na...just be confident in yourself and your abilities and everything will go well."Shraddha took a deep breath. She had to relax, for the sake of kittu at least. "Ok...am fine now."She said, trying to be as convincing as possible.

"Great...will meet you at lunch time at our favorite restaurant. All the best for your interview!  Promise me that you won't panic.""Ok ok I wont...bye."Shraddha kept her phone down. She smiled to herself. No wonder, it was impossible to have a friend as good as kittu and it was just sheer luck in her case for which she still felt  grateful to God. It was a chance meeting that had brought them closer. She was the newest admission in the New Green Fields School of Delhi's Karol Bagh. Due to her father's army background, she had to transfer from one town to another time and again. Not only had she joined late, she found it extremely difficult to socialize with the other kids of her class. That's when she met Kritika Sehgal, the chirpiest and yet the sweetest girl of the class and, thus, began a friendship which couldn't be broken by changing classes or schools or even college. They went to the same collegewhere Kittu took a degree in Business Management while Shraddha applied for a course in jewellery designing. Their paths were different but their journeys weren't. And kittu helped her whenever she needed her the most, even during her first break-up and her subsequent suicide attempt.

Her thoughts were interrupted by the bus conductor's announcement and she realized that her destination had arrived. As he got down from the bus, her heart missed a beat. There, among a dozen skyscrapers, stood the mighty "SRIVASTAVA ENTERPRISES". The building was a state-of -the -art structure which could be easily differentiated from other buildings of Gurgaon, Delhi's posh industrial area. No wonder it was a dream come true for every individual who had pursued jewellery designing. If all went well then this was soon going to be her workplace and she could finally live her life on her terms, she thought. Little did she realize that destiny had other plans for her!

CHAPTER 1: Expect the unexpected Page 4

CHAPTER 2: A dream comes true Page 6

CHAPTER 3: A new life, A new beginning!!!Page 8 Part 1

Part 2, Pg 11

Chapter 4:  Life's a MESS! Part 1, Page 14 

Part 2, Page 18

Edited by niki_2293 - 9 years ago
Guys for PM's plz add me to your buddy list. I will update soon and pm u all the next part!Edited by niki_2293 - 10 years ago

This was amazing... I really liked the starting where you got a feel of the place and it slowly moved on to the characters of the FF. Really liked the lines that were written on the paper... very creative. Haha, love how you implement the thoughts of Shraddha as well. Really sweet that Kittu and Shraddha are best friends... so they will meet their soul mates through each other.

I think I would like to read about Shraddha's break up or suicide attempt... with some good emotional scenes! Just a few suggestions you don't have to follow them I just thought of them that's all. Also, I cant wait for the interview...I have a feeling Kunal is gunna be around there! Maybe I am wrong?

All in all a superb and entertaining chapter! Cant wait to read more!
this was amazing can't wait for another one :) seriously good job πŸ‘πŸΌ
good job dear!!!
really happy to see one more story on anki n sharnal!!!
Great job dear. Amazing FF.
Nice start waiting for the next part...
Originally posted by Tacker_Holic

This was amazing... I really liked the starting where you got a feel of the place and it slowly moved on to the characters of the FF. Really liked the lines that were written on the paper... very creative. Haha, love how you implement the thoughts of Shraddha as well. Really sweet that Kittu and Shraddha are best friends... so they will meet their soul mates through each other.

</strong>
<strong>I think I would like to read about Shraddha's break up or suicide attempt... with some good emotional scenes! Just a few suggestions you don't have to follow them I just thought of them that's all. Also, I cant wait for the interview...I have a feeling Kunal is gunna be around there! Maybe I am wrong?

All in all a superb and entertaining chapter! Cant wait to read more!
Awww thank u so much.😊 This is the first tym am writing an FF so ur words mean a lot to me. N yeah i wil write abt shraddha's breakup n suicide attempt.n of course kunal's entry wil be awesum. Wil update as soon as possible.😊
Thank u guys for ur encouraging words. I am so happy that u guys liked my FF. Wil update soon! Keep reading😊
Loved reading your FF, it is interesting & fabulous 😳

A lovely start to the story and very creative thinking πŸ‘