India-Forums

Roshan should not have won

Nishmish Newbie
Nishmish
Nishmish

Posted: 30 September 2013 at 5:54am | IP Logged
Roshan did not deserve to win.

I can make a basic curry at home adn then keep adding ingredients that I am given to enhance and vary taste.

Sarthak made aplum chtney which can be paked in jars adn sold.
Harshika made a signature dish.

So why reward Roshan?
Nothing new in making a curry?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bhavliakku8910srikalaganesh

anusha.cochin IF-Rockerz
anusha.cochin
anusha.cochin

Posted: 30 September 2013 at 8:06am | IP Logged
I didnt see episode fully...was Roshan's dish extra ordinary?
akku8910 Goldie
akku8910
akku8910

Posted: 30 September 2013 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anusha.cochin

Roshan's  dish  wasn't  extraordinary  at  all.The  judges  comment  was  he  made  a  dish  with  lots  of  ingredients with  correct  balance  of  flavours  but  his  dish  lacked  innovation .Anyways  he  ended  up  getting  taste  ka  taaj.
anusha.cochin IF-Rockerz
anusha.cochin
anusha.cochin

Posted: 30 September 2013 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by akku8910

Roshan's  dish  wasn't  extraordinary  at  all.The  judges  comment  was  he  made  a  dish  with  lots  of  ingredients with  correct  balance  of  flavours  but  his  dish  lacked  innovation .Anyways  he  ended  up  getting  taste  ka  taaj.

I thnk they wish 2 give taste ka taaj 2 different contestants each week...Y did they plan 2 award Taste of taaj on elimination round?
akku8910 Goldie
akku8910
akku8910

Posted: 01 October 2013 at 3:17am | IP Logged

I thnk they wish 2 give taste ka taaj 2 different contestants each week...Y did they plan 2 award Taste of taaj on elimination round?
No  idea.It  seemed  2  me  that  since  it  was  a difficult  task  I  think  they  decided  2  give  the  award  who  comes  out  best  along  with  the  elimination.Its  a  sort  of  weird  2  give  taste  ka  taaj  4  the  elimination  task .
anusha.cochin IF-Rockerz
anusha.cochin
anusha.cochin

Posted: 01 October 2013 at 3:24am | IP Logged

No  idea.It  seemed  2  me  that  since  it  was  a difficult  task  I  think  they  decided  2  give  the  award  who  comes  out  best  along  with  the  elimination.Its  a  sort  of  weird  2  give  taste  ka  taaj  4  the  elimination  task .

Did Randheer cum ever as guest?

I saw sum pic of contestants with Randhir kapoor
akku8910 Goldie
akku8910
akku8910

Posted: 01 October 2013 at 3:31am | IP Logged
I  saw  in  Ustaadon  Ka  safar   the  contestants  along  with  the  judges  were attending  Ganesh  Puja  in  the  Kapoor  household.So  it  could  be  that  and  so  far  I  haven't  heard  of  him  coming  as  a  guest  in  Junior  MasterChef.
anusha.cochin IF-Rockerz
anusha.cochin
anusha.cochin

Posted: 01 October 2013 at 3:44am | IP Logged

I  saw  in  Ustaadon  Ka  safar   the  contestants  along  with  the  judges  were attending  Ganesh  Puja  in  the  Kapoor  household.So  it  could  be  that  and  so  far  I  haven't  heard  of  him  coming  as  a  guest  in  Junior  MasterChef.

Ok..ok..I tht he s cumng as guest...and n pics only 6 contestants r der...so I tht it s a cuming episode

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index