India-Forums

Nadaswaram Sep 30-oct 4.updates..Thursday posted. (Page 3)

migan Cool Viewbie
migan
migan

Posted: 02 October 2013 at 12:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hopper_ocean

Originally posted by srima

aams srima ma dhaan reason...so...enakku badhila srima ma post pannuvanga monday aappudate

Sumi , Ratna - badhilukku adi udhai ellam kidayadhu . Punishment ennana varapora 2 yearsku Friday update you both will take turns. Enna sariya. Kannungala is it not better than adi udhai rotton eggs.

ungalaku en medhi paasam nu teriyum but y this kollaveri paasam Shocked srima maa ippadilam sonna nenga essu agalam nu yosiching aa .. adhulam mudiyadhu re, next 2 years ku we five of us will continue to stay strong to update this kodumae

What????? Strong aaa???? Dead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_SK_

kalcandu Newbie
kalcandu
kalcandu

Posted: 02 October 2013 at 1:26am | IP Logged
thanks migan for aaappu-dating tuesday's episode.

I don't like the character of prasad's mom and dad. totally loose. not behaving like elders. and prasad, he is one thalai aati bommai. has no independent thoughtfulness. good that they will tell gopi not to attend. he can peacefully attend rohini's wedding-hopefully...
Curious to see mangatha's reaction when prasad's family tells gopi should not attend. apdi dane malar kum irukum when they tell not to attend rohini's wedding! nalla venum!!! namba vettina kuzhi la nambale vizhuvom nu mangatha ku puriyaadhu. She will go on abusing others thinking that God will not give her any reaction for her actions. It is fact of life that we cannot be happy when we try to make others unhappy

Ipdi nammale edavudu message ai thedika vendiyadu dan from this nonsense serialOuch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

miganswash2_SK_hopper_ocean

swash2 Goldie
swash2
swash2

Posted: 02 October 2013 at 8:05am | IP Logged
@SK, love your video clippings..very appropriate...
enjoying it more than the serial... thanks.

I hate prasadhus foster parents. paiyan irukkaradhai dhaan sollalai. how dare they even refuse the bio parents the pleasure of watching their fav prasadhus wedding? aniyaayam..

especially that mom...but meenu vukku vendiyadhu dhaan.

Edited by swash2 - 02 October 2013 at 8:05am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_SK_hopper_ocean

_SK_ Viewbie
_SK_
_SK_

Posted: 02 October 2013 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Thanks migan..
Indha kalyanam mudiyaradhu kulla ... SleepySleepy

hopper_ocean

migan Cool Viewbie
migan
migan

Posted: 02 October 2013 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kalcandu

thanks migan for aaappu-dating tuesday's episode.

I don't like the character of prasad's mom and dad. totally loose. not behaving like elders. and prasad, he is one thalai aati bommai. has no independent thoughtfulness. good that they will tell gopi not to attend. he can peacefully attend rohini's wedding-hopefully...
Curious to see mangatha's reaction when prasad's family tells gopi should not attend. apdi dane malar kum irukum when they tell not to attend rohini's wedding! nalla venum!!! namba vettina kuzhi la nambale vizhuvom nu mangatha ku puriyaadhu. She will go on abusing others thinking that God will not give her any reaction for her actions. It is fact of life that we cannot be happy when we try to make others unhappy

Ipdi nammale edavudu message ai thedika vendiyadu dan from this nonsense serialOuch

Exactly my sentiment... I could not write it last night after frustrated with the update and especially Prasad parents too much going back ad forth.

And Yes want to see Mangatha reaction - but she will curse Gopi Malar more and as you said hopefully they can all go to Rohini wedding.

Magesu missing for a long time - ava reaction yennavo???

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kalcandumalligeswash2

Caryn IF-Rockerz
Caryn
Caryn

Posted: 02 October 2013 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the updates.

I was wondering how the Director is going to solve this problem, nallapadiyah, MM anapi, intha mathiri solve pannitaru.  That is MM makes problem that Gopi should not come for the wedding.

So now he can attend Rohini's wedding. hahaha...

santhisankarswash2

srima IF-Dazzler
srima
srima

Posted: 02 October 2013 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
Thanks sumi & migan.

Ennangada idhu ella serialilum oru emotional blackmailing - suicide threaten - Indha madhiri EB pannaravangala ulla thalla oru ordinance kondu vandha enna.

swash2_SK_

hopper_ocean Viewbie
hopper_ocean
hopper_ocean

Posted: 03 October 2013 at 2:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Caryn

2 years ... I am already jhoot from this serial.  Enakku magatha oda vai theviya... illai.

Never mind, I will read the updates and comment wherever I can.

Not only the updater's stays strong for the next 2 years together.. the readers as well Wink so daily attendance is compulsory here LOL

between caryn, i am sure you will not be able to avoid watching this at home .. i think you mother watch them right Tongue

Caryn

Go to top