•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
This SS is a sequel to my previous OS Confessions
Hope you like it.

PART 1 : The Status Quo

Arnav felt complete in Khushi's arms. So did Khushi in his. They broke apart after what seemed like an eternity and looked into each other's eyes feeling perfectly content as they were; like they were old and wrinkled and seen and battled and won over everything that life had thrown at them, like all their dreams had been fulfilled.

She is the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. How could I have been so foolish as to refuse her? I've wasted so much time.

Arnav         : (inquisitively looking at Khushi) What is it?

Khushi      : (confused) What? Nothing.

Arnav         : (sternly) I can see it in your eyes, Khushi. What is it that is bothering you? Why are you hesitating? Tell me. (Pleadingly) Please.

Khushi      : (waits a moment, hesitatant) It's not something bothering me. It's just something I want. I'm just not sure if it would be alright.

Arnav         : (impatient) Khushi, anything you want, just tell me. Nothing you ask can be too much. You can tell me anything. I promise I won't get mad. Go ahead please.

Khushi      : (tentative) Okay. It's just... I just... (Arnav nods encouragement) I was just wondering if we could go back home tomorrow night and spend the day here.

Arnav         : (smiles) I told you, Khushi, anything you wish. I'll inform at home.

Khushi      : (worried) But what will you tell them we are doing here? I mean, you told them you would be here only one night on urgent business...

Arnav         : You don't have to worry about that. I've done these kinds of things enough times. I know what excuse is to be given. But, what do you want to do staying here?

Khushi      : (naughty smile in place) That, I'll tell you tomorrow morning right after breakfast. Right now, I'm sleepy.

Arnav         : (Thinking "She's truly mad. Haha After breakfast. Oh well...") Let's go to our room then. Come.

It can be very safely said that there was no sleeping done for a long time after reaching their room due to an argument' over the sleeping arrangements.

Arnav         : Khushi, you take the bed. I'll take the couch.

Khushi      : No. I want to sleep outside.

Arnav         : (flabbergasted) WHAT?! Outside? Why?

Khushi      : (innocently) What why? I want to sleep there, in the balcony, under the stars.

Arnav         : (incredulous) You have a nice, comfortable, warm bed right there and staring at you. Why do you want to sleep in the balcony?

Khushi      : (impatient) I just told you I want to sleep under the stars.

Arnav         : But...

Khushi      : Keep your buts with you. You can sleep on the bed but I am sleeping under the stars tonight, and you won't stop me. (Pleadingly) Arnavji, please understand. I want to feel their blessings over me. For this new beginning in our lives. Please...

Arnav         : (Conceding to Khushi's demands) Okay. Fine. But I am sleeping outside with you.

Soon, a mattress was laid out in the balcony under the starlit sky. Arnav and Khushi had initially taken to resting on extreme ends of the mattress, but after sometime Khushi decided that the distance wasn't required between them. So, she crossed that distance and made herself comfortable in Arnav's arms. If Arnav was surprised by this act, he didn't show it but she did feel that his heart had started beating just a little bit faster.

After some time of being comfortable in his arms...

Khushi        : Arnavji?

Arnav         : I think you should stop calling me Arnavji.

Khushi        : (shocked) WHAT?! Then what should I call you? Laad Governor.

Arnav         : NO! Are you insane? You will keep calling me Laad Governor publicly? (muttering to himself "What am I asking? Of course she is mad." Then calming down) No, what I meant was that you should call me Arnav without the ji. I am your husband now not your boss and besides it also makes me feel like I am much older than I actually am. (Adding ribbingly) Although, I don't mind it if you call me Laad Governor privately.

Khushi      : (blushes and whispers) Okay.

Arnav         : That aside, what did you want to talk about?

Khushi      : Oh... that... um... I...

Arnav         : I have said this before and I am saying this again... don't hesitate to ask me about anything. Even if you think it will make me angry. And if I get angry and say things that hurt you, then you must remember that whatever I do and wherever I go I will return to you because you have my heart with you and I can't live without it. And if I don't understand your point of view, then nobody in this world has the power that you have to make me listen to. You should know. I never listen to anybody, I never let anybody speak to me like you do. And another thing, I never want you to hide anything from me. EVER. No matter what ridiculous reasons you make up to hide it from me. I mean look what happened the last time you did that. Okay?

Khushi      : (smiles with tears in eyes and nods) Okay.

Arnav         : Now tell me.

Khushi      : (confidently with a twinkle in her eyes) Can we get married tomorrow?

For PMs please check the next post.

Edited by clover - 10 years ago
Please like this post if you wish to receive PMs regarding updates. ðŸ˜Š
Its a fantastic start. I have just finished reading its prequel and I am eager to read this SS as well. Khushi is really mad. Till now she was demanding a fairy tale wedding and now all of a sudden she decided she wants to marry Arnav tomorrow it self ðŸ˜² ðŸ˜† Loved the first chapter. Please continue soon and PM me when you update next ðŸ˜³