Arjun

|| Case SS : Wait For The Morning || Page 29 updt 4/1/14! (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 32

despicable_me

IF-Rockerz

despicable_me

Posted: 30 September 2013 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by playagame

awesume start..
hope sakshi is fine...
update soon...

Thank You jee! Wink

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|| Case SS : Wait For The Morning || Page 29 updt 4/1/14! (Page 7)" in Arjun forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

despicable_me

IF-Rockerz

despicable_me

Posted: 30 September 2013 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ketakee

Wow...amazing start tahi di...Smile

Thanks ketu! Embarrassed

despicable_me

IF-Rockerz

despicable_me

Posted: 30 September 2013 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tina2603

Brilliant start Tahi, you realise that you have to end it before saturdaySilly
otherwise you knows what the CVs will showLOL
Like you said, i also dont trust the CVs, and something tells me that something bad gonna happen, to whom i dont know will it be Sakshi or to us viewersROFL
Please update soonishWink

Jee maatey I realize! LOL varna aap meri jaan le loge, nehi? 

Ssshhh.. marwayegi kya?Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tina2603

despicable_me

IF-Rockerz

despicable_me

Posted: 30 September 2013 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anu91

Clap..Clap.Clap.Clap.ClapHug.Hug.
hey tahi ur having ur own style of writing...always scaring...i loved the whole part...don do something bad to sakshi...sakshi dialogue was cool...pregnant women mood swing...

Hey! aww.. thanks love! Embarrassed I'm glad u liked it! Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

peppygirlanu91

despicable_me

IF-Rockerz

despicable_me

Posted: 30 September 2013 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by peppygirl

I knew it i knew it.you would do it again.ur the most dependable arakshi fan.now who cares what runs in cv's mind whether they are just showing arjuns care for team member or real concern n care.no xpectation.
But s. tahi i do xpect frm u lovely lovely os n ss.romantic love wala ok...
Start was superb suspense wala update fast dear waiting for arakshi wala live.
Tahi and about your writing skill ur simply exceptional...

hahahaha.. I'll take it as a compliment! Wink
hmmm.. hum sochenge.. but hopefully I'll be able to do justice to this!
Thanks love! Embarrassed

despicable_me

IF-Rockerz

despicable_me

Posted: 30 September 2013 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aisha.Vashishth

oh holy! did jst my guess turned reality...woaho...!

after watching th precap...i expected 3 persons to write a OS or SS on it...nd see th person toping th list is actually on with it...

beautiful start...angel..

poor sakshi ws working till late night...and thn her scooty too declind her...

but so sweet of the competitior to pregnant ladies...he made it a note to keep a watch for sakshi reaching her home safe...

bt thn...the scary events...!!!! i m really scared nd curious now
continue soon

love
Aisha

You know me too well princess! Wink
couldn't stop myself as I do not believe in disappointments! Tongue
Glad u found it interesting princess! Big smile

despicable_me

IF-Rockerz

despicable_me

Posted: 30 September 2013 at 8:23am | IP Logged

Chapter 2

The first thing Arjun noticed was her stranded Scooty parked exactly where it was last night. He glanced at his watch, it was almost 9. Why didn't she send it for repairing yet?

This girl was impossible, he shook his head. 

He motioned to one of the guards, "Isse repair k liye bhej do."
"Jee sir!" still saluting their uniform clad ACP.

Arjun was determined to blast her head off as soon as he entered the conference room. But to this concern, she was nowhere to be seen. His whole team was standing up, saluting with shocked expression in their faces. And Arjun wondered why!

He shot them a look but they still stood in full attention. Not every day they saw him in khaki uniform and frankly, he looked every bit of intimidating ACP that he is, oozing out his righteous personality. 
So, they stood proud, including Liza.

Arjun then realized that he was in his uniform today! Of course.

He took of his hat and motioned them to sit which they complied. He made his way to the pantry and searched for the flask which contained his cutting chai.
 It wasn't there.. meaning either Saakshi hadn't come yet or she was too ticked off with him that she didn't order his chai. 
Arjun went with the latter thought.

Sighing, he poured himself a glass of water and took a sit in his usual chair while the team did their paperwork as there was no case as of then. 

Arjun waited fifteen more minutes before shooting the question. "Yeh miss publicist kaha hai?"

"Kaun?" Shree asked in confusion. Aisha chuckled and replied, "Woh toh abhi tak aayi nehi."

"Kamaal hai.. iss office mein log jab chahe aa ya jaa rahe hai. Unbelievable." Arjun snarled, pissed at her for taking a leave.. without telling him!

"Woh humne call kiya tha par usne uthaya nehi.. toh humhe laga so rahi hogi. Kal raat ko bohot kaam..." Aisha's sentence faded away as he shot a glare at her. She emerged back to her paperwork and others followed her.

"Aaj toh Saakshi ki akhri din hai." Liza murmured for Shree, Chotu and Aisha to hear. Chotu shushed her and they worked quietly.

Arjun on the other hand was angered beyond measure. He couldn't digest the fact that she.. a mere novice reporter defied him time and time again. And she even broke protocols!

Couldn't concentrate farther, he switched on the news channel but his rebuked thoughts darted towards her every time. She was in for some serious SYS today!

"Abhi abhi pata chala hai ki seher ki ek naami high profile aur surakshit society mein raat k andhere mein do do dardnak khoon hua hai. 
Ek corporate manager jo apni biwi aur apne 5 saal ki bte k saath seher ki "valley society" ki building number  6 pe rehte thhe unka kal raat khoon ho gaya hai." 

At that line Arjun looked at the screen horrified and saw people gathering around the building and local police trying to keep away the media. Even the team had stopped working and stood up in horror.

"Unka beta Amit lapata hai. Local police apni taykikat kar rahe hai par Mumbai k police se janata ki sawal - akhir kabtak hum aise darr darr k jiyenge?"

"yeh toh.. " Aisha stammered, fear gripping her also.

"Saakshi ka building." Arjun finished for her, already rushing out the door and no questions asked, his team followed him. 

"Shree, Saakshi ki cell.." Arjun inquired but Shree cut him short, "Track kar raha hoon sir!"

"Let's go."

Getting in their SUV, they zoomed away to the crime scene.

~oOo~

They had to halt seeing the dreadful scene in front them. Even their forensic expert who dealt with dead bodies on a regular basis couldn't help but gasp in pure disgust. 

The entire floor was covered with their blood. Two dead bodies lay on the floor while forensic dept clicked photos and collected evidence. 

"Liza.. check." Arjun muttered before going to the next apartment. 

There was only two flats on this level. The other flat belonged to Saakshi.

He knew something dreadful must have happened here.. his gut feeling was saying she wouldn't be in her apartment sleeping but for once he wished, his gut feeling was wrong.

He was going to ring the doorbell when Chotu handed him a spare key of her apartment saying that they have already tried and she didn't open the door - meaning she was in possible danger too.

With steady hands, he opened the main door and freezed. Her apartment was violated beyond words. Curtains were ripped off, vases were in the floor in pieces, and furniture's were knocked down.

It looked like a possible robbery scene. Maybe that's why Chotu called her name, hoping that she might be somewhere hiding and not dead. Or worse, taken.

"Amit aur Rahul ek saath school jaate tthe. Aaj jab Amit niche nehi aaya toh Rahul k mom unhe bulane upar aaye. Bohot ring karne par bhi jab woh darwaza nehi khola toh watchman se kehke dusri chaabi mangwai gayi.
Aur jab darwaza khola toh unke lash zameen pe padi hui mili. Amit gayeb aur Saakshi.."

Chotu's voice faded away, Arjun gave him a small nod.

By then Shree and Aisha arrived and started scanning her apartment. Arjun noticed the big hole in her bedroom door and realized it was torn down with a sharp object like an axe. 

And he was right, he saw an axe lying next to her bed. He gulped down the fear as he needed a straight head and scanned her room, closet and bathroom. She was nowhere to be seen.

"Sir, she's not here." Shree confirmed him suspicion. She was taken.

"Collect each and everything that might come helpful." He uttered, trying to make sense of everything. The panic was slowly rising.. what if they had already killed her and dumped her body somewhere the yet had to find out?

He ran his fingers through his hair in frustration and looked nowhere in particular. That's when his eyes darted towards the other window on a corner. 

He slowly walked upto it and noticed the glass was still intact but the window was open. He opened it wide and found a fire-escape.

Hoping that she might have escaped using the fire-escape, he hopped on it and went down the stairs, frantically searching for her. But to his dismay, he didn't find her but did find some tyre marks. He instructed Chotu to collect those and went up using the fire-escape.

There were two more floors from her apartment to terrace. He crossed them quickly and got off in the terrace. The door was locked from outside so no one could come without using the fire-escape. 

He looked around for clues but the place looked deserted enough. There were big boulders and logs on a corner, assuming it was for some renovation, Arjun looked away. 

But then something caught his eyes and he walked near the pile of logs. 

He carefully lifted off a log and found a pair of scared eyes staring at him.

TBC

Edited by despicable_me - 30 September 2013 at 9:27am

The following 47 member(s) liked the above post:

ptuctintoAym7tmbsloveasadshailyshukla9amswathi93kirthiiiindira3pallavisarkarabna1989ravzs..PriyaB..SAKSHI..sarunarshi72Anny90Jo_Pinchyjia03nicky13NethravathiAnjali.Mitalll-Farheen-llyas23life93princess_parigujjuparianu91Rehana25Sakuurinku95miss_preciousfly.high-Lila---Iqra--...Mithuz.....sweetchilly..keshiyaKrishnaluv94Snehajain_Nikita_keenu_kksupreet_dmgll-Shilpa-llPoohLovervidya.anandPayal_156Tina2603

despicable_me

IF-Rockerz

despicable_me

Posted: 30 September 2013 at 8:24am | IP Logged
hello my dear earthlings! Howdy? Wink
Yeah.. I'll probably update daily unless of course, I get super lazy! *dodges a shoe*

Huh.. u missed it! Evil Smile

So yeh lo aajka dose.. next kal! Wink

Till then, laters baby! Cool

Love,
Fifty shades of T

Edited by despicable_me - 30 September 2013 at 8:34am

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

tmbsamswathi93..PriyaB..ll-Farheen-llyas23Jo_Pinchyjia03Sakuufly.highanu91gujjupari_Nikita_--Iqra--keshiyaKrishnaluv94Tina2603supreet_dmgvidya.anandPoohLoverPayal_156

Post Reply New Post

Go to top