Arjun

|| Case SS : Wait For The Morning || Page 29 updt 4/1/14! (Page 12)

Post Reply New Post

Page 12 of 32

Sakuu

IF-Dazzler

Sakuu

Posted: 30 September 2013 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by despicable_me

majhya naadala laagu naka... dekh lungi tumhe.. hello hi bye bye!Evil Smile
ki keha? Mainu ta kuchh palle ni peha

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

despicable_me

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|| Case SS : Wait For The Morning || Page 29 updt 4/1/14! (Page 12)" in Arjun forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

yas23

Goldie

yas23

Posted: 30 September 2013 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
sorry for the late comment
awesome update
loved it
poor sakshi..arjun gave her so much work
aww so arjun followed sakshi to make sure she reaches home safe
so arjun scared for her
think he found amit
hope they find her soon
thanks for pm
continue soon

despicable_me

Rehana25

Goldie

Rehana25

Posted: 30 September 2013 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
Good nice sketch of crime scene I wonder who's eyes these may be kid let's see what happen tomorrow .
Thanks for updating waiting for tomorrow
Next update soon

despicable_me

shaleenrocks

Goldie

shaleenrocks

Posted: 30 September 2013 at 5:59pm | IP Logged
OMG this was so beautiful...full on paisa vasool...
First of all Arjun sending her scooty for repair and then looking for her ...his chai cup...all small details were so beautifully written...Finally he had to go ahead and ask Miss publicist kahan hai...
No no before that..i liked how u presented him in uniform..My heart goes hmmm...
finally television par kabar and i liked how Arjun didnot even waste a second...
bechara amit..feel so sad for the boy...then all the crime scene..marvelous job...
All the team's fear of not finding her...
Love the thrill element...finally it will be Amit who will Arjun encounter because i m pretty sure you won't let our fiercy heroine meet our handsome cop so soon..let him find her and rescue her...
from that i remember thats what i love about your stories that  your heroine has that "spunk"...i totally love that too...
loved it loved it loved it..it was wonderful and waiting for next update tomorrow...
ps...still i know u r not kasai but i have seen you love tragic ends in your stories..U will show awesome romance and then in the end somebody dies or they separate or something...I know it might be irratating to you but still dont kill anyone ...
pps: banner is awesome..
ppps: why dont u start writing for Arjun (the show) they should fire all the writers and hire you...the show will top the trp charts..
ppps: We have not introduced each other...I m rati...are u from india? or out of india? 
finally end of my bakwaas...
again loved the update...nobody can beat u in writing...hatts off..

despicable_me

ll-Shilpa-ll

IF-Sizzlerz

ll-Shilpa-ll

Posted: 30 September 2013 at 7:31pm | IP Logged
I am almost afraid to hope and comment, I don't trust you bahuria.Angry

I swear if you don't update this one regularly as promised I am coming to Singapore to help fifty beat you to a pulp, and then I am dragging you back to Philly to nurse you in my style.Evil Smile

Samjhi ya samjhaun.

ROFL

Yeah, Yeah, I know you are not scared of me, but I will cut you of without a second thought if you even think about leaving this one half way.

Now to the update, fantastic start and a concept, and like you I don't trust the CVs as far as I can throw them.Angry So that's another reason I need you to finish this one.

So I take it the whole thing is related Sakshi, and person hiding up top is the little boy, that means Sakshi has been kidnapped and Amit is the only clue the great ACP have to track her.

Mindblowing behna, please do continue soon and try to take my threats seriously.LOL

despicable_me

ashmijoseph

Goldie

ashmijoseph

Posted: 30 September 2013 at 7:36pm | IP Logged
Superb dear,
i think it's amit
hope sakshi is safe

despicable_me

gujjupari

Goldie

gujjupari

Posted: 30 September 2013 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Still can't get over the fact that you updated in consecutive days!!ShockedShockedShocked.. the shockLOLWink...

Anyways, Loved part 1.. thank god I didn't read yesterday! Otherwise the suspense would have definitely killed meWink... 

Part 2: That was very gripping! Loved the way you have constructed the part! I think the pair of eyes belong to the little boy (forget nameLOL)... 

Anyways, great OS & conti soonBig smile

Edited by gujjupari - 01 October 2013 at 12:01am

despicable_me

laila1994

IF-Dazzler

laila1994

Posted: 01 October 2013 at 12:36am | IP Logged
unres
nyc update
cont soonSmile

Edited by laila1994 - 01 October 2013 at 7:26am