Arjun

|| Case SS : Wait For The Morning || Page 29 updt 4/1/14!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 32

Page 1
Page   of 32
Page 2 Page 32

despicable_me

IF-Rockerz

despicable_me

Posted: 29 September 2013 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
So yeah, I do not trust CV's at all LOL

So I decided to write myself Cool And share with you of course!

So yeah, it's about how Arjun saves his team-member Wink

Aur kya hint chahiye? LOL

anyhu, enjoy and comment varna I won't finish it this week! LOL

Love,

T

Index

Chapter one - page 1
Chapter two - page 7
Chap 3 : Page 14
Chapter 4 : Page 21
Chapter 5 (a) : Page 26
Chapter 5 (b) : Page 29

Edited by despicable_me - 04 January 2014 at 3:47am

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

VirMan505appu1989livluvbollywoodkirthiiiabna1989Anny90Jo_PinchyAnjali.Mitallittlebratlife93gujjupariGodly_Affectionanu91Rehana25SakuuGurmeet4Drashti--Iqra--ll-Shilpa-llTina2603

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|| Case SS : Wait For The Morning || Page 29 updt 4/1/14!" in Arjun forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

despicable_me

IF-Rockerz

despicable_me

Posted: 29 September 2013 at 1:39pm | IP Logged

Chapter One 

"Khadoos." She muttered under her breath for the nth time.

Glancing up from the pile of files he had just dropped on her table, Saakshi saw his highness walking out with Aisha and the team. They all got to enjoy an early night while she had to do his ballistic reports along with writing down two new articles for those two cases they had solved.  
Pardon, he had solved.

According to Mr Arrogant, he was the only person who works, baki sab toh fugdi khelte hai na.. specially her. Saakshi snorted, rolling her eyes. 

Thus, she would spend her night doing his dirty job while he enjoyed a good night sleep!

Saakshi made a face at his retreating back and went back putting his reports in order. She tried not to flinch at his report.. the amount of bullets he used was too damn high!

And she wondered how many criminals he might have shot down using that Oh-so-silvery gun of his!

Scrunching her nose, she quickly finished it and then focused on her articles. Spending two long hours working on them, she was finally happy with it!

Even though she had to praise that arrogant man but ah well, he deserved it. 
She sent a quick email to the publisher and gathered her stuff. 

It was almost eleven so everyone had retired for the night expect for the emergency team on the 6th floor. She flung her bag over her shoulder and went to her scooty.

But Alas.. maybe the Lords were not pleased with her tonight as her scooty made some horrendous noises before shutting down completely.
She sighed before practically begging it to start but no, it didn't heed to her plea. 
So cruel

And for some unknown reason, she suddenly got mad at Arjun and in frustration, she kicked her scooty.
 She gasped in pain as her nail broke from the kick!

"Stupid scooty!" she cursed, giving it a glare. 

As soon as she started walking out the door, a black SUV halted straight infront of her making her scream! 
It had missed her for mere inches - Saakshi counted before glaring at the driver who was in fact giving her a death glare in return.

Before she could retort, Arjun beseeched, "Dhyaan kaha rehta hai tumhara? Dekh k nehi chal sakti?"

Saakshi opened her mouth and closed several times.. before bellowing, "Main dekh k hi chal rahi thi, ok? Aab kuch log aapne button jaise aankhe leke khudko fast and furious k lead samajhte hai, toh meri kya kasoor?"

Given his confused look, she knew it wasn't the best come-back but she was too tired to come up with a brilliant one.

"Nevermind!" she huffed, walking away. God.. he made her so mad. 

"Gaadi mein betho. Main drop kar deta hu." He murmured as she was walking past the car. Saakshi turned and looked at him bewildered. 
This man and his mood swings!

One moment he would say "you disgust me." and the next moment he would be like "I know what you did last summer." . He'd probably beat any pregnant lady on their game of "mood swings".

Unpredictable!

But tonight she decided she had enough. 
All she wanted to do was go home, get a shower and watch the premiere of her favorite TV series before sleeping. 
So dealing with this brooding monsters was off the list!

"No thank you!" she smiled sweetly at him before making a face. His glare got bigger but Saakshi Anand would have none of it! 
So, she walked off giving him no chance to argue.

Arjun groaned at her retreating back. He glared hard as she got into an auto and waved at him impishly. 

She was indeed, one frustrating woman.

~oOo~

"yeh lijiye bhaiyya." Saakshi handed the auto driver the fare and walked into the building.

If she had waited a moment longer, she would have noticed the black service SUV that had followed her.

Arjun waited till he saw her switching on the lights of her apartment. Even though she had pissed him off a big time tonight, he still couldn't help but follow her. He didn't trust auto drivers anymore after the last case and the fact that Saakshi was in fact inside that killer auto, 
it made him feel uneasy.

So, he followed her, keeping a tab on the auto from a safe distance. It was his duty, he said to himself and hushed the part of his brain that was questioning why he made sure she reached home safely every night!

She was his team member who disgusted him to the core.

Determined with the answer, he zoomed away, totally oblivious to the microbus hidden in the shadows.

~oOo~

Saakshi walked into her quiet apartment.. switching on every lights, she sighed in content. Home sweet home.

She opened her freezer and pulled out a frozen pizza. Putting it in the oven, she went to take a shower. 
As she was closing her closet drawer, she thought she's seen some shadows in the living room. Curious, she walked near the window and pulled away the curtains. 

Nothing.. it must be the shadows casted from the flyover. 
She shook her head and started closing her curtains but then her eyes went on the road bellow. A black SUV was zooming away and it didn't take the genius in her to find out who he was.

She smiled disbelievingly, finally walking into her bathroom to take a shower. Taking a quick shower, she put on a tank top and a comfy cotton pajama. She took out a knee-length cardigan, wrapping it around her, she took out the pizza and set it infront the tv.

Saakshi took a bite and switched on her TV. Not even a moment passed when her doorbell rang. Groaning she walked to her main door and peeped out. 

"Amit?" Opening her door, Saakshi asked the little kid who was crying. "Kya hua baccha?" She softly asked him, kneeling down. 
Amit was her neighbors' son. "Mommy papa kaha hai aapke?" She asked him again. It wasn't like them to let their son wander in the hallway in midnight.

"Woh uncle.. usss...ne..." Amit stammered, crying on her lap.

"Uss uncle ne mommy papa ko sula diya.. hai na?" An evil voice spoke up. Saakshi looked up and was stunned. No no no.. this can't be happening!

"tum!?" Standing up, Saakshi gasped to which he replied in a sinister laugh.

Fear gripped her but she clutched Amit protectively, taking a step back. Get inside the apartment, call Arjun. Get in, call Arjun
She kept repeating over and over again.. taking careful steps back.

As soon she got inside, she locked the door. 
Taking Amit's hand she had just turned to look for her phone when 3 persons emerged from the shadow.

As if it wasn't bad enough, she heard her door open with a click.. that sinister laugh following it.

She felt Amit hugging her stomach, crying still. She wanted to soothe this little boy saying it was gonna be alright but Alas, she knew better.

They were trapped. 

And a part of her knew, she wouldn't make out alive from this.

TBC

---------

Edited by despicable_me - 30 September 2013 at 7:44am

The following 52 member(s) liked the above post:

ptuctintoVirMan505jennifermorganappu1989Aym7peppygirlindira3shailyshukla9abna1989ravzskirthiiipallavisarkarAnny90sarunarshi72..PriyaB..littlebratAnjali.Mitalprincess_pariSAKSHI..ll-Farheen-llyas23life93KaShCrazyAneesaJo_Pinchyjia03Nethravathilaila1994KetakeeSakuumiss_preciousrinku95-Amri-asyaforlifeanu91gujjupariGodly_AffectionRehana25-Lila-fly.high--Iqra--mehta28...Mithuz...-Siyaa-miss_bennetll-Shilpa-llPoohLoverkeenu_kkPayal_156Tina2603-.serendipity.-supreet_dmg

laila1994

IF-Dazzler

laila1994

Posted: 29 September 2013 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
scary startDead
cont soon

Edited by laila1994 - 29 September 2013 at 1:50pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

despicable_me

Sakuu

IF-Dazzler

Sakuu

Posted: 29 September 2013 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
res unres!
ohhh i knew it! You cruel lady! I knew I shouldn't have read this part, but should've waited for you to upload tge second one first, abh hogaya na mera kaam!
I loved it! It started out as an everyday at the office and now this 180 ka turn! And you ended it there? Aisa kaise karsakti ho mere saath?

I want more!!

Also don't go all CV on me and kill Sakshi  please please let her live cruelty ki maiya!Cry

Edited by Sakuu - 29 September 2013 at 2:03pm

despicable_me

livluvbollywood

livluvbollywood

Posted: 29 September 2013 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
ughhh I love you Tahi but how could you leave this at such a crucial moment!! UPDATE SOOON! <33 :D 

despicable_me

Anjali.Mital

Goldie

Anjali.Mital

Posted: 29 September 2013 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Are you fond of action and horror series..??...I had the same sensation
with one of your previous updates also. And one phrase you used was
very interesting..'Arjun's mood swings game with any pregnant woman'..
I really loved it...

Coming to the update..
A perfect Arjun Sakshi update...not a penny more not a penny less..
Loved the concernment he has for her..
Who was that guy..??? Did she identifies him...???
Cont. soon...

After your post now I feels last episode's precap is really frightening..
But I always believes in happy endings..
Atleast in your story..
Rest is upto you..

Edited by Anjali.Mital - 29 September 2013 at 2:45pm

despicable_me

miss_bennet

IF-Rockerz

miss_bennet

Posted: 29 September 2013 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
OMG you and your cliff hangers!!! But this was good.
Clap
And Sakshi better get out of this alive. 

Warna, Samjhe yaa samjhaaon?Evil SmileLOL

Edited by miss_bennet - 29 September 2013 at 3:12pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

livluvbollywooddespicable_me

shaleenrocks

Goldie

shaleenrocks

Posted: 29 September 2013 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
OMG I always warn myself before starting to read any of your story because I am afraid what the end is gonna be..But whatever you call it..love with your writing or addiction to your writing  I always end up reading it...It's awesome as always..I love Sakshi's dialogues...mood swings and Arjun stayed for Sakshi and also followed her to the home...
See Miss Tahi i have seen your post of maybe Cvs trying to bump Sakshi's Aanad character..I have a humble request or consider it a threat if you want, dont kill anyoneLOLLOL...plz...dont kill sakshi or Arjun..let Mr. Arjun save damsel in distress ...dont break my heartBroken Heart and update soon dear...
wow is the word i always mutter after reading your stories..It's always mind blowing and you are amazing writer...

despicable_me

Post Reply New Post

Go to top