Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

HAPPY B'DAY SNEHA 'THE DIVA' KAPOOR (Page 10)

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 13

JalebiHearts

Goldie

JalebiHearts

Posted: 30 September 2013 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Sneha Kapoor!! I hope you have an amazing birthday and your life is filled with happiness!! You are Sharon Rai Prakash and you will always be for me!! You were amazing on D3 and so talented that I know that you will be amazing at whatever you do next in life. Thank you for being on D3 so we were able to see you for at least 18 months!! You are an angel and I really miss you I wish you all the best! Love you lots!! xxx 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

kespariblue_anAnu_TanHaausten_TanHaKunta_tanhaD3_4lifeJoshua_TANHA

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "HAPPY B'DAY SNEHA 'THE DIVA' KAPOOR (Page 10)" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

neha23

Goldie

neha23

Posted: 30 September 2013 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
Happy Birthday to the lovely and gorgeous Sneha Kapoor. May you get all the success in life Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kespariblue_anAnu_TanHaausten_TanHaJoshua_TANHA

89smithmarcus

89smithmarcus

Posted: 01 October 2013 at 1:49am | IP Logged
ooo hiii
a very very happy birthday to u dear
have a rocking birthday
god bless uuu

WATER FILTER REVIEWS AND INFORMATION
http://www.ezdia.com/epad/water-filter-reviews-information-water-filter-system/6864/

Edited by 89smithmarcus - 01 October 2013 at 1:49am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kespariblue_anAnu_TanHaausten_TanHa

muskurana

IF-Rockerz

muskurana

Posted: 01 October 2013 at 2:28am | IP Logged
Happyyy Birthday once again! Last year you took an awesome decision of leaving D3 and today we all know that decision has made everyone happy including you. The glint and happiness i see in your eyes now...I never ever saw in D3...be happy and keep dancing.Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kespari--Anushka--

blue_an

IF-Rockerz

blue_an

Posted: 01 October 2013 at 3:06am | IP Logged
Happy birthday once again
I hope u had a great day
Full if happiness
And you really did make the right decision of leaving as now people love you for who u r and r truly loyal to you
Be happy always and always smile dear

kespari-bLEu98-Anu_TanHaausten_TanHaKunta_tanhaD3_4lifeJoshua_TANHA

austen_TanHa

IF-Sizzlerz

austen_TanHa

Posted: 01 October 2013 at 4:08am | IP Logged
You are an angel Sneha and you turned the otherwise aptly coined 'idiot box' into something watchable but now with you gone, sadly it has reverted back to being just that an ' idiot box'. i wish you hadn't left but at the same time I'm also happy that your dream has come true and your SKI is doing so well. There is a bunch of us fans here that will never be happy about your decision to quit but that is only because we had gotten so used to your brilliance that adjusting to a duller world is no longer possible, like a tiger who has tasted blood can't go back to drinking milk. Although I agree with Ana that the decision has served a very important purpose- all those people who are still your fans are your true and forever loyal fans, they understand you and love you for who you are. Congratulations Clap
You deserve to live your life the way you want to and I'm so proud of you for doing that.
You will be in our hearts and we will wait to see you on screen once again, forever. Big smile
HAPPY BIRTHDAY this time, BELATEDEmbarrassed Party

Edited by austen4ever - 01 October 2013 at 4:08am

kespari-bLEu98-blue_anAnu_TanHaKunta_tanhaD3_4lifeJoshua_TANHA

-CharmingSanaya

IF-Rockerz

-CharmingSanaya

Posted: 01 October 2013 at 4:50am | IP Logged
HB

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kespariausten_TanHaD3_4lifeJoshua_TANHA

SSsanasonu