Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

dhakarn

IF-Sizzlerz

dhakarn

Posted: 29 September 2013 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Hi,

with the action shifting to mumbai , here is their flight (business class)

and krishna's apartment

Pratigya's bedroom

kitchen

krishna's bedroom

bathroom

Embarrassed

Edited by dhakarn - 30 September 2013 at 12:04am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

lovelyarjaKhushi96simmi.friends03rekrnbabithajDareDevil_VickYRenu111

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OS Amarprem - Chapter 54" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rekrn

IF-Rockerz

rekrn

Posted: 29 September 2013 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
Wonderful background picsSmile

Renu111

IF-Rockerz

Renu111

Posted: 29 September 2013 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
wow di nice pictures ab update bhi kardo..waiting...SmileEmbarrassed

dhakarn

IF-Sizzlerz

dhakarn

Posted: 30 September 2013 at 12:06am | IP Logged

Chapter 54

Krishna kept his eyes straight ahead , not trusting himself to look at her... Either he would kill her for the way she was trying to use his mother or he would just ravish her , she looked sinfully delectable in that red saree... Both prospects were equally inviting n he didn't care they were in a public place, but he gritted his teeth to force himself think of anything unpleasant ... No! he won't just kill her off ! ...he will give her hell even when she will beg for death! ... n he won't touch her either! ...he won't give her the satisfaction of knowing how much he is craving for her!... she is poison! He nodded curtly at chandu...' take care of bauji...' chandu smiled at him...'U know I will... have fun n come back soon'... they completely ignored pratigya...

Pratigya ran behind Krishna , not knowing what to do... There is no way she was going to ask that devil anything!... after all the humiliations n hurt! ... No way! ... but she must have spare clothes with her once she gets there...! ... she has no money either...! Oh what would she do! ... N on top of that he was behaving as if he was going all alone... he wasn't even glancing at her!  She fumed , as she ran to keep up with him... she would go insane with him!!! ... may be she could ask chandu... but...but , chandu was all cold towards her after she had lied to him, she thought , feeling sad n dejected ... she couldn't face his accusing n mocking stare ...no! ... she forced herself to calm down even as panic started trickling in ... she will have to manage with this saari for 2 days ! its just a matter of 2 days ! she kept telling herself as she stole a glance at him while they boarded the flight ...his jaw was set , his eyes staring straight ahead... he was still behaving as if he was going alone! ...why wasn't he even glancing at her for once! ... can't he see that she hasn't packed ! pratigya almost jumped off the flight as the thought occurred ... what the hell was she thinking! She is expecting him to look at her way n realize that she hasn't taken clothes! Ur mind is  gutter! Pratigya! ... She felt the now familiar surge of pain filling her chest as she fought off her tears at the horrible way her mind was working!!!... she is insane! Already ! ...

Once they were seated comfortably , both ignoring each other , but totally aware of each other , pratigya looked around ...  there was another couple seated opposite them n her face brightened as she saw their kid smiling at her... He must be 1-2 years old , she mused , smiling back at the kid... 'u like this aunty?' she heard the mother cooing at the child n she looked up to see a pleasant woman may be in her late 20s smiling at her... the woman looked at Krishna n pratigya as she winked with a knowing smile,...' honeymoon?' ... Krishna looked in distaste at the woman once n buried his nose in a business magazine... he was trembling in anger... This was precisely he didn't like being amidst people... They just don't let u be! ... Next time he is going to get his jet anyhow or charter one... there is no way he was travelling in public , no!...

pratigya blushed , not knowing why as she stuttered ...'no... I mean ...'...' hey, I got it...just married , right? U both look good together... btw'..., she lowered her voice n leaned in ... 'ur hus seems a very serious person... doesn't talk or smile much, does he? '...  Pratigya smiled inspite of herself , nodding n then caught herself... why r u smiling stupid!... ...'hey! I know u!'... exclaimed her husband , who was scrutinizing Krishna n he looked excitedly at pratigya n then to his wife...' didn't u recognize ? its them...! Son of Thakkur Sajjan singh n his wife! The defense minister's daughter...! The marriage was yesterday right? Sorry couldn't come... Business trips!'... he smiled warmly at pratigya n looked expectantly at Krishna , extending his hand ... ...'hi I am avinash..heard so much about u n ur father ...' he said ... Krishna smiled curtly at he shook his hand n let go quickly ...'KST' ...  the man looked disappointed but said quickly...' n this is my wife , remya...' Remya looked at Krishna expecting him to introduce his wife but he remained silent , leafing through the magazine...

'hi, I am pratigya...' said pratigya awkwardly sensing remya's gaze ...' its our honeymoon too, 2nd one in fact'  avinash laughed n winked at his wife... .. remya smiled at pratigya, blushing slightly ... ...'actually its our 3rd  anniversary n we decided to revisit the places where we stayed during our first one'... she smiled brightly ... ...'yeah, n with arjun here' avinash smiled n ruffled the kid's hair my dear wife seemed to have forgotten about me ... So it's a trip to remind her that I exist...  n a word of caution Mr .KST, don't just rush to be a father ... once the kid comes the attention will be split... 99% to the baby n if u r lucky , 1 % to u...that's just not done , now is it? We men have needs! '... he winked at Krishna...pratigya smiled weakly as remya rolled her eyes at pratigya...  Pratigya looked tensed at Krishna , she could see his jaw working furiously as he smiled again n went back to the magazine ... avinash looked unsure n he settled in his seat casting curious glances at Krishna...

Krishna just wanted to vanish to thin air , as he restrained himself from kicking the man infront of him!! ... talking about trivial things !...trivial! don't mention it, he groaned inwardly... He had 2 weeks worth of suppressed need boiling inside him n he asked himself umpteenth time why the f**k was he restraining himself from just ravishing her to his body's n heart's content!... heart's! what has this got to do with heart? He mused, feeling frustrated ...   remya looked curiously at Krishna before smiling at pratigya...'so we r going to my mother's house in mumbai , stay there for 2 days as avinash has some business party n then off to goa... Aryan here will be happy to stay with his grandparents!!!...' ...pratigya smiled indulgently n remya glanced at Krishna, talked in hushed tones, leaning towards her ...' thakur sahab isn't in good mood I think...oh!'... her eyes widened slightly as she saw the still slightly reddened skin over pratigya's throat n looked down , not wanting to stare, giggling slightly ... 'what?' pratigya asked confused , caressing the baby's extended hand ...' no! ...its just... 'she continued to giggle , looking at her throat, as she said in hushed tones again...' u guys had time to celebrate the night ! ... we just hit the bed too exhausted to even speak to each other on our wedding night , u know , guests n photographs n videos ! n on top of that 1000s of rasams ! ufff'  she grimaced ... 'er...' Pratigya inhaled , blushing furiously as her right hand automatically went up to touch her throat ...she quickly withdrew it, cursing herself n feeling disgusted at herself... Krishna shifted in his seat unconsciously as he had stolen a glance at her ...the sight of her touching there was too much for him...n the way her cheeks now resembled ripe apples...why was she blushing all of a sudden?...NO! don't!...u don't want to know! ...

he was distracted thankfully by avinash , who was looking for another opening to talk to Krishna ...' where u r going , thakur sahib, goa?'...' no' ...Krishna said curtly , gritting his teeth... remya, who didn't notice the self loathing in pratigya's face after the blush , giggled again , dropping her volume even more, holding her baby more securely  ...'enjoy the attention now dear... avinash's theory is actually the other way around... once u become mother , trust me the passion won't be as it used to be too...but then, life moves on! ...'   pratigya pretended to be hearing what she was saying as her thoughts jumped to her mother ... Tears welled up in her eyes as she thought about the shock her mother will get when finally she will come to know the kind of life her daughter got ... her dreams r all in shreds... 'oh dear, what happened?' gasped remya, confused at why pratigya was all teary eyed all of a sudden...   Krishna looked around suddenly, feeling concerned ... he had clasped her hand resting near to him gently caressing her palm , his eyes searching hers... pratigya looked up to meet his eyes , feeling at ease as she felt his tender touch melt the knot in her chest... no! how could she feel relaxed under his gaze ! his touch!... he tried to removed her hand from his grip ... ' nothing...i ... just remembered my ...mother...' pratigya said , looking in his eyes, her tone meaning to hurt... she wanted to hurt him...to get back at him for whatever he was dishing out at her! ... Krishna let go off her hand , his eyes twitching in anger n pain...she felt a curious satisfaction as she saw pain in his eyes... Yes! Now taste ur own medicine mr.KST!!! ...

' oh...! Hmm...yes...its our mothers who will miss us n will be concerned about us... once we have married n moved away from them...' sighed remya ... avinash , nodded ...'yeah... n Mr. KST , I heard that thakur sahib is going to build a new mall of an NRI client in Mumbai... so I guess ur first stop will be mumbai ...right? '... Krishna gnashed his teeth in irritation as he said...' yes...' remya looked at Krishna n then at pratigya ... ...'hey u r so unromantic thakur sahib... ur wife is upset n u r not even thinking of cheering her up!... business must wait! U have ur wife to...' she began but Krishna cut her short ...' Actually I am not interested in cheering up my wife...' bec for ur kind info madam, she is not my wife... She is just a maid in our house...' snapped Krishna , his eyes hard at remya n avinash... both blanched as pratigya closed her eyes, going pale... ...'now if will excuse me , I would prefer u guys stop irritating me n keep ur mouth shut n nose out of other people's business!...' Krishna continued , straightening his blazer n went back to the magazine... pratigya felt hurt seeping down her heart n she opened her eyes against the pain... she found remya n avinash staring at her in disbelief n she smiled sadly...she apologized to them through her eyes n  turned her face away from them n looked out of the window , eyes moist... why was his words hurting her as if she was being torn apart? She wanted to hurt him n she is feeling hurt!

Krishna found himself staring at the same words in the magazine as anger n frustration filled him... she did that deliberately ...! She wasn't mentioning about her mother! Her change in tone clearly suggested that! Ofcourse that vile woman must have told her about herself ! n both must be happy to get each other's company! She is trying to play dangerous games! He wanted to strangle her !!! but not here! Once they get to his apartment, she was going to wish she was never being born!... ...'no, my teddy...' Pouted the small kid , trying to hold on to the toy remya was trying to get out his arms... 'Ok..Ok... too stubborn , my Arjun...' Remya giggled at pratigya making effort to break the icy cold silence... pratigya who had looked around at the kid , smiled at her n the child ,her eyes losing some of the sadness... Avinash looked cautiously at Krishna n decided not to talk n opened another magazine n disappeared behind it... Krishna glanced at remya n the kid out of the corner of his eyes ... especially at the kid... he seemed so happy! ... Ofcourse , sitting on his mother's lap , he is bound to be happy! No! don't think about it!... he closed his eyes n went back to his magazine ... pratigya was slowly becoming cheerful as she smiled in a silly way at the kid n the child smiled back ...

********************************************

They all got down at Mumbai, Krishna just walking off without a word ...avinash looked at Krishna weirdly ... pratigya smiled politely at them as she too started walking behind him... ...'pratigya...' called remya , holding her hand ... Pratigya looked at her , feeling friendly ... 'er...' she lowered her voice ...' I don't mean to be nosy or anything , but pls tell me that ur...husband ... Was joking about the maid stuff right?' ... pratigya didn't know what to say as she stared at her , fighting off her tears... nobody need to know of her misfortune n humiliations! ... 'ofcourse ! ...er... he is not in a good mood , as u rightly guessed ...' Pratigya stuttered ...' there! Thought so! I mean u two look like u r made for each other! N is he always this rude or ... wait a minute! ... let me guess again! ... its not actually a honeymoon! The fun is ruined by some ridiculous business deal, right?'... chirped remya , smiling at pratigya , as avinash held the child ... pratigya nodded , feeling relaxed... ...'so that's it! Thakur sahab's honeymoon is in shreds !... no wonder he is biting everyone's head off...' laughed avinash , craning his neck to find Krishna along the lobby...' hey...where r u staying ?' asked remya as they walked towards the exit ... pratigya stuttered again...' i... his apartment ...' remya rolled her eyes ...'yeah , his apartment , but where?'  she pressed again...

'babhi... ur car is waiting for u ... Sir wants to reach his apartment quickly ...' interrupted a man , about chandu's age ... pratigya n the others looked around at him... Pratigya eyed him in confusion ...' u won't know me...Pratigya ji... I am vikram... I handle chote thakur's business here in Mumbai...' Smiled the guy warmly at pratigya ... pratigya smiled back , feeling at ease at the genuine warmth in his eyes , reminding her of chandu... ...'so ...er... will see u again...' Smiled remya at pratigya , reaching out to hug her... pratigya hugged her back , feeling like being hugged by a friend ... she fought her tears as she straightened ...' yeah...see u again' she said , caressing the kid's hand ...' this way pratigya ji...' Said vikram curtly ... pratigya nodded n went with him...

Pratigya saw Krishna sitting inside another Rover , his face menacing ... she felt a tremor pass down her spine as she climbed in next to him... he didn't even acknowledge her ... Vikram drove them to a seven star hotel cum flat , where krishna's apartment was at the 9th floor... pratigya looked around , memories of her college days n her friends bombarding her as she gazed teary eyed at the city... she wanted to come back here one day , but with her mother!...not like this !  not like being a mere slave to an absolute devil! ... Krishna was boiling in anger ! she was being too much friendly with those strangers ! ... what was the need?... they reached the hotel quickly n pratigya climbed out , feeling dread... half a day was already over ... she only had another one n a half day to save her mother... !...'welcome , Krishna ji... welcome...' the hotel's manager ran down the steps to welcome them in ... 'how r u, chopra? '...Krishna smiled at him , climbing the steps to the lobby ... 'fine, sir...this way sir, the lunch is arranged near the pool...ur meeting is scheduled in half an hour' ... The manager said eyeing pratigya in surprise ... ' er... If u don't mind ... sir, U didn't tell me that u r bringing ...er... ur ... Wife...' He looked unsure at pratigya ...

Krishna raised an eyebrow at him ... ' I mean, sir'...  the manager lowered his voice but pratigya heard him nonetheless... ...'I have arranged for ur usual refreshment ... this one is a fresh one from mexico ... but... Here'... he looked at pratigya in confusion n looked back at Krishna in slight fear , as if unsure whether he had gone too far, looking at vikram for support...pratigya blanched , feeling disgusted n...hurt!... Krishna chuckled coldly, looking at pratigya...' oh...don't worry... Don't drop the arrangements ... n BTW , vikram, didn't u tell him? She is just a maid , chopra... she will be staying in her room in my apartment , just like a mere obedient maid...! Won't u , dear wife?'... he looked at his eyes piercing hers...  Pratigya started at him as pain n anger n humiliation rippled in her ... she felt her eyes stinging in tears as she felt herself walk towards him ...she wanted to rip him inch by inch, do exactly what he was doing to her! ...'have u ever wondered mr. KST, why did ur mother tried to kill off ur father ,  n u at  such an early age ?'... she asked , trembling in anger ... Krishna's eyes narrowed as vikram inhaled slightly ... 'it's bec she knew that u would grow up to be a devil! ... U r too disgusting a man! ... but then , u Mr. KST is treating ur own mother as a mere maid ... then what could be expected from u?'... krishna's hands flew to her throat , his eyes blazing in anger...' don't u dare... Don't u dare drag my mother ...again n...again... in ur...stupid games...!!!' he hissed pulling her by her throat towards him , his hands tightening around her ... pratigya writhed in his iron grip , her hands trying to prise his iron grip off her... 'sir, pls ...don't' ... said vikram frantically , trying to get Krishna leave pratigya, the manager looking on in shock all around... thankfully as it was lunchtime nobody was present in the lobby...krishna looked at her face, contorted in ...pain... which he was causing...no! he found his grip relaxing n pratigya panted heavily , massaging her neck , as she coughed for bearth, her eyes full of loathing at him... n pain...n hurt... .. 'vikram! Lock this bitch inside my apartment , now! ... I will deal with her once the meeting is over!'... snarled krishna  releasing her completely n he walked off , the manager following him with his suitcase , wiping his brow...

Hope u liked it Embarrassed

I honestly don't know when I could update again... will make it soon Big smile

Edited by dhakarn - 30 September 2013 at 1:00am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Khushi96simmi.friends03rekrnbabithajDareDevil_VickYRenu111

Renu111

IF-Rockerz

Renu111

Posted: 30 September 2013 at 1:48am | IP Logged
wow di another great update as usual...ClapClapthis krishna is so rude... Ouchand i loved the answer of pratigya ... Thumbs Uphe deserve that answer... hope the couple will help her in mumbai...Confused update soon...Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dhakarn

rekrn

IF-Rockerz

rekrn

Posted: 30 September 2013 at 5:56pm | IP Logged
Great update Dhanya Tongue
Hope K hits rock bottom soon so his redemption can begin.  Feel bad that Kriya are trying to hurt each other so much.Cry

It's was good to see that k was affected see the mother son bond between remya aryan and deep down he wishes his bond with his mom was like that.  Looking forward to the day that gayatri's truth comes out and she gets her just punishment.

Really hope p is not assaulted by those guys from your promo

Waiting for the next update

dhakarn

simmi.friends03

IF-Dazzler

simmi.friends03

Posted: 01 October 2013 at 3:11am | IP Logged
so pratigya too didn't want to loose the opportunity to hurt him back...KST has gone totally mad...again & again insulted her by calling a maid in front of everyone...In his anger he didn't realise it that by doing this he is putting her in danger in his cheap world..where every man has bad intention...
now i m really worried for Prats safety...we can trust chandu..but i can't trust anyone spl this vikram...Ouch...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

babithajdhakarn

dhakarn

IF-Sizzlerz

dhakarn

Posted: 01 October 2013 at 6:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Renu111

wow di another great update as usual...ClapClapthis krishna is so rude... Ouchand i loved the answer of pratigya ... Thumbs Uphe deserve that answer... hope the couple will help her in mumbai...Confused update soon...Smile

Thanks dear Big smile   

babithaj

Post Reply New Post

Go to top