Posted: 10 years ago
Made by Appy
So we here back!!!

Made by Amor

The Mad Khabaris With the 
23rd Edition !!!!!
of
 llSaraspatrall

Theme

*sigh* The first day itself said it all na..Saras making the heart shaped ladoo and then Kumud crying over the broken heart!! It was truly a melancholic week!! And we were so hopeful that Kumud finally put her foot down and walked out in order to maintain her self respect!! Ofcourse, Pramad Piyakkad managed to race ahead and bring her back...Thus making the whole farewell redundant!!  But Saras and Kumud  again on the same threshold!! Kumud is back in buddhdhan house with Pramad again playing psycho games and Saras bound by his heart to support Kumud!! The only thing I like about consistent about the CVs is that they take the best angles on our Saras..Did someone see that he almost portrayed BEAUTIFUL!!! The way he is!! Through the window sills ..the curtains! Amazing!! the way the camera catches his beauty!! Saraswatichanrda truly captures his essence!!! 

Acknowledgements
Few mentions as the names on the sections are not enough...The brilliant team of this Saraspatra and especially Appy and Amor  a big jhappi for their wonderful and everlasting support and sweet siggies!!!!Also  Appy for this wonderful new banners!!!!And ofcourse, the new wholly NEW NL team...all the members!! All of the new team Veera, Sweetgal, Trina, Oma, hunnybunch, Omshreejaanu, Shaana and Arshics who are so relentlessly working on the issue...!! A big jhappi to all of my special cuties!!

Links to previous Patras
Edited by -Srushti- - 10 years ago

The week started with Kumud making besan ke laddoos in the kitchen looking a bit tensed and worried. Saras came in and immediately sensed her restlessness. He asked her what was wrong and Kumud told him that she was not really positive about BD transferring Pramad's share of property on her name. Saras reassured her that it was a good decision and also reminded her of her promise to which Kumud replied confidently that Pramad would change and Saras would be able to leave and move on.

A "heart broken" Saras left leaving  a broken "heart-shaped" laddoo behind which made Kumud sad.

On the other hand, the groom and family were there to see Kalika. She tried to make the groom reject her but in vain. Finally Kalika had no choice but to run away but..not before threatening and challenging kumud that SHE was part and parcel of Pramad's life and that Kumud would not be able to do anything about it.

A fuming Pramad went mental and turned the house topsy turvy after Kalika left. BDs were left flummoxed by his attitude and Kumud very guilty. Saras again reassured her and Kumud replied that thanks to him at her side, she was now able to bear pain.

Back to her room, Pramad still very frustrated left no stone unturned to taunt Kumud, calling her parents shameless and her sister characterless to which a fed up Kumud replied back and... a war of words followed which led to physical violence from Pramad's side. Fortunately Kumud managed to escape his grip. She was hurt very badly and limped her way to the family while a devastated Saras looked on. She pleaded, crying her heart out to the family to let her go as she would not be able to change Pramad. BD and Alak approved her decision and Saras was given the responsibility to drop Kumud at her parents' place.

Before leaving for Ratnanagiri, Saras had a talk with Pramad telling him off and pitying him for his foolishness in not recognizing people who genuinely care for him.He also revealed Kalika's true colours to him.

On their way to Ratnanagiri, Saras stopped the car for Kussum to get some water. Once alone with Kumud, Saras consoled her and they both went to a nearby temple to pray. The priest, thinking that they were husband and wife, blessed them and said that they would always be together as their heart and fate were linked. Embarrassed, they left and kussum who heard everything had a flashback  of her conversation with Kumud and the latter's belief in Lord Shiva..

As Saras' car reached the Desai's Haveli, Danny's car was seen leaving and the two brothers missed meeting each other. Saras and Kumud shared one final heart to heart conversation where Saras asked Kumud to stay happy and Kumud in turn asked him to move on in life. They both left each other with a heavy heart.

Kumud reached the front door of her home and is shocked to hear her parents talking about their financial crisis. At the same moment, Pramad "materialized". He was there to ask for Kumud's forgiveness and to take her back. Kumud was in a dilemma. She decided to go back to avoid unnecessary tension to her parents.

(Danny forgot his charger at the Desais and while on his to the haveli learned that VC was selling his car. Curious he tried to get more info. He went back to the Desais and coerced Kumari to tell him all)

The BDs were happy to see Kumud. Saras was shocked and annoyed. Kumud did not tell him the real reason of her coming back but she told Pramad in explicit terms that she was there not as his wife but as the daughter in law of BDs. Pramad had to sleep in the living room and SD disapproved. She had a talk with her husband who told her off.

Later when Pramad came for food and said he would not drink, SD got happy. But Pramad again relapsed. When he went with Saras for a work, he disappeared and came back home completely drunk. BD got upset but Kumud thought that Pramad was behaving that way because of BD's lack of trust on him. She asked BD to give Pramad's share back to him to win him back and instill trust and confidence in him.

The week ended on an interesting precap where BD was asking Saras if Kumud's suggestion was a good one. Saras replied that they should wait more. The camera freezed on Pramad listening in the corridor!!

Is Pramad changing?

or

Is Saras Harvardish brain right in believing that the dude is "unchangeable"?πŸ˜†

Affaire a suivre...πŸ˜›

As a SaMudian I personally choose this particular scene as the scene of the week.
Seeing these two together in the same frame, praying like in good golden old time was just heart warming and awwing all the way!!
Such "a feeling good" scene  stole my heart

In pain they connect, the helplessness, and the pain of the two who just before a few weeks were thinking of happily everafter was so heartbreaking to see...yet these are the pals that define them!!! Saras trying to help Kumud when she is abused by her piyakkad husband!!! Such a achingly Samudian pal!!

The scene where Saras is leaving Kumud in front of the gate of Desais family and the conversation that followed, the longing in Saras' eyes and the effort Kumud was making in restraining herself was... poignantly romantic for me!!
The feeling, the chemistry n the magic was literally recreated n was hanging in the air.
I loved it and my romantic bone started tickling me and i turned poet.

"Door jaake bhi hum door nahin jaa sakenge
kitna royenge hum bata nahin sakenge
Gham nahin ke aap milna sakenge
Dard iss baat ka hoga ke hum aapko bhool nahin sakenge"

The scene that took my breath away was the scene in which Kumud is in the terrace and her saree gets stuck somewhere. Saras comes there and helps her and she tells Saras that she feels that Pramad would change some day for sure and asks him if he would support her to which Saras replies that he cannot leave her,neither can he see her like this. This shows how much Kumud trusts him and they are even more dependant on each other than before her marriage. She knows much Saras means to her and likewise. Marriage is but a name ..they are made for each,in the sense of soulmates,always one. 

These two just make us smile na...Danny climbing the window to talk to Kumari to solve the problem of her family's economy. We need to get a DNA test done! How can this one be born from Gooomaaann!!! Dannybaba is so sweet!! and so is Kumari..the way she just looks at him!!😳
It is surely the scene where a violated Kumud is crying in front of her in laws, asking them permission to leave their home because if she stayed more, she would not be able to save her dignity and she will be left bruised in her flesh and soul. And where Saras, after leaving Kumud and Kusum, at Ratnanagri...drives back alone...and then stops the car, to vent out his frustration!! It is so sad to see him alone like this!!

It was not as funny as it was Dil Garden Garden scene!! Saras laughed!! Haye! I couldnot even get angry on Kaleeeka's stupid and complete besharam antics of making a poor guy drink Alcohol nor Kumudsundari's Mahan act of getting Kaleee married and wishing genuine happiness!! I was just on Saras and his smile!! And as Kumud said!! After so long did we see him smile!! That slight naughty child like smile as he laughed at his own antics of having supplanted Sherbet in the Alcohol bottle!! Hayeee!! Mein kahu aur kya, bas tera, Shukriya

It was not as unexpected as it was sudden!! He was going to intervene.!! That was sure! But the swiftness and the alacrity he showed, as Saras jumps in between Pramad and Kumud, as the Piyaakad goes on to vent out his frustration of Kalee running away on Kumud, Saras plants himself right in the middle, in front of the family, threatening the son of the family!! Bravo! Saras! Bravo!!

"Pramad Tower" bending in front of Kumud 

It was rather shocking to see Baddy Prammy who never leaves an opportunity to claim - "NOBODY  ties me up" in an ullu lallu avatar n begging for forgiveness and promising to be a good hubby to wifey. Such "unpramad" scene really shocked!!

Who deserves a chappal this week?
The chappal maro scene of the week is the one between 
Suabhagya Devi ji and her pati parmeshwar, when she expresses her unhappiness 
about her nahna munna pyaara baby being made to sleep on the couch
Mummy ji forgot all about how badly beaten and bruised her bahu was by her pammy baby
Chappal maro usko!
😑

Kumud came back to BD mansion with her "annoying tail" kussum along and... i so wanted to bang my head against a brick wall after listening to her - i am back as the bahu not the wife, I don't compromise with my "aatma sammaan" 
Huh?? Really kumud ji??πŸ˜•

The whole apology of pramaad, the hands folding feet touching drama
happened so out of context, and so suddenly.
One moment he was happy about throwing Kumud out
the next moment he sees kailka's account statement
realises, repents, regrets, races, rushes all in a matter of minutes! 
And reaches Desai house at the same time as Kumud 
BLAH, nahi jama πŸ€’

Has to be the sharab ban gayi sherbet scene 

Making the dulhe raja Maha impressed 

And kalika chudail Maha depressed 

Turned out to be Harvard dimaag ka khel 

Kumud won but logic hau fail 

Eenee meenee maina meee 

Zor se bolo Dhat tere ki! 

Remember the elusive car we saw months back, which was right there but never used, as Kumud had gone on a bicycle marathon to call the doctor as Saras had saved VC (our dear old sweetu VC) from fire?? and we had wondered why nobody used the car?? Now we know..it had to be sold...and kamaal hai..what we saw was an old ambassador while the random buyers told Danny that VC wanted to sell a brand new carπŸ˜• Arrey bhai ye kya hai! Itni badi haveli hai ...and VC has to sell a car??πŸ˜•

The character of this week was the Pandit Ji. 

His knowing eyes saw, what even Guniyal and Vidya could not see 

Even dukhba who loves both Kumud and Saras could not see 

And what even Kumud is refusing to see 

That these two are one 

Their fate is intertwined and their happiness is in their togetherness 

When they reached the temple, the wise eyes of the pandit ji 

Saw the arduous journey they had taken and reached the home of the divine together 

He referred not to the drive from the Dhramadhikari house to the temple 

But to the many miles they had covered together, of joy, pain, anger, ecstasy betrayal, faith, trust and most importantly of love! 

The actor of this week goes to our hero Gautam Rode, for portraying the role of a stoical hero and a secret detective. From being a protective lover to a heart broken aashiq, he has portrayed the character of Navinchandra and Saraswatichandra so well that no one else but he deserved this.
There is nothing that could compete with the UB shirts Saras wears in the series, in the sense of fashion. The colours and the stylishly folded sleeves added perfectness to the Saraswatichandra look. Hence, I'm choosing Saras as the fashionista of the week for being the best dressed.

It was a toss up between these two ladies!! Whether Kaleeka irritated us more with her big bulging eyed acts and planning and insulting Kumi...Or Kumi with her mahaan acts...Albeit Kaleee left us in the beginning of the week and so the onus came upon Kumud who suddenly redeemed herself, got her spine back and walked away to the house..only to win back the title and come back to Buddhdhan house along with Pramad and again start her "I have faith that my piyakkad pakau will become pati parmeshwar one day!!" haye haye!! πŸ€’

These two and no one else can have a better rishta..as they watch out for each other...from the moment when Saras came to the kitchen and asking Kumud how is she..to making the heart shaped laddoo and Kumud's tears at the heart break shape of the ladoo...to Saras supplanting Sherbet with the alcohol and making a tai tai phiss of Kaleee's plan...to his SMILE and Kumud smiling at his smile...and ofcourse the royal abuse and Saras standing by her side and taking her back to Ratnanagri to her coming back and he again standing along side her even when he is doubting Pramad's intentions!! Their Rishta is beyond understanding and beyond the definitions of love!!!

selected by
Alina/Appy

And the winner is

.mjht_one.

with her creation

Congo Shongo Yaara!! here is your prize!!!! A siggy  by Appy! Flaunt it!

selected by

Alina/Appy

And the winner is

.Ankita.M.

with her creation

Congo Shongo Yaaras!! Here is your prize !!A siggy by  Appy! Flaunt it! !!

selected by

Alina/Appy

And the winner is

.Artemiss_1122.

with her creation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=meh8h-sUfag 

selected by

Alina/Appy
And the Winner is...
https://i.minus.com/ibwSsisNNyszjw.jpg" />

selected by
Alina/Appy

and it is 
 Saruu

Haye haye It is finally up!! Thanks to my dear Teacherji ki Fauj!! Which has made my life easier!! All of them Jaanu, Azu and Arshicsji...And ofcourse the evergreen Shana, Oma, Abhi...always there...and ofcourse my jaadugarnis..Appy and Amor and Ali who came to rescue me!! Thank you ji thank you!!!
thats great omi arshi shruthi appy wow...and my thread most active ...really!!!

thank u guys !!
Dear Saraspatra Team, Loved this newsletter... Esp the Graphics, all of it is super-duper!!!! 
πŸ€— Thanks guys!