Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.vanshika. thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
i cant say nything abt true love coz i hvnt experienced it ...bt love of parents n frnds is really true !!

n congo fr the third thread update soon

n dear ol aaya karo so tht i cn chat n steal ur writting power

update soon
..Deepkriti.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
well first of all to bada wala congratulations yaar for third thread. you truly deserve it!!!! I am so happy for you. Then I read your sister's mail and its damn heart touching. I also have a little sis and believe me we fight a lot but in the end we only have each other to lie on. Now no more emotional talks!!! tell me when you're updating. ab to your sister even said that she is pity on those who have to wait for updatesπŸ˜† ab to update kardo yaar. seriusly can't wait anymore. and in the end again a big congo for the third thread from a bigger fan of your writing
..Deepkriti.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
oops!!!! I forgot to answer your question about love. I actually never fall in love( at least I think so) Though I am not sure. I had a lot of crushes. For me love is when I am going to trust a guy 180% may be more than I trust my parents about myself, when I can found a person right beside me anytime anywhere I want him to and when there is no chance of thinking that he'll leave cause I would be knowing that he is here forever. The one in front of whom I need not get a lot of pain about what to wear. A date in the living room with two cups of tea in midnight and me in pajamas would be enoughπŸ˜† I don't want a prince charming as he is too perfect for me and since I am a imperfect freak I would prefer someone who match my levelπŸ˜† who is not afraid of telling me that I am wrong. Well I can fill the whole forum with this topic but you know since time doesn't permit I rhink I should stop this Advertisement of My boyfriendπŸ˜† chalo ab mera comment finally khatam ho gaya.
crazy2012 thumbnail
CONGRATS NithsπŸ‘πŸ‘
I am really happy for you and DD
we have together started the second thread, now it's next movement together😊
Mon_tr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
3rd thread...wow...congrtz...do continue soon
taani.priya1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
dear,
for me nithi love is all about having faith in your partner which is essential  then comes friendship, love and respect for each other ,dependence on each other actually for me  again comes trust that the other partner will always take care of me think good about me and love me and will remember me even after my death.  i dont want he will stop his life or vice cersa  may be they will walk ahead in life but remember the other in the corner of heart.  i would really like to meet such a person.
raddhi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
wow congrats 
n do update soon 
Shubh007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Congratulations for 3rd thread...😊
update soon... 😊
Muskan_TR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Congratzzz Dear...
N remember one thing that such a beutiful story deserves this much success...

Love u...
Tight hugs fr ur THIRD THREAD...

Muskan_TR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nithi_newlife

Gone are the days when true love for a woman was listening to her man blindly...true love was respecting your spouse decision without any words...true love was sacrificing your dream and living your life for him...true love for a man was protecting her, safeguarding her from everyone by keeping her either in her embrace or under his roof...

For me true love is something else...

True love gives you the power to explore the world...true love is falling for the person more deeply everytime you look at him...true love is respecting each other's personal space...understanding each other...compromising for each other...trusting each other...

If this is your version of true love too...then you have landed at the right place...

This is a story of 2 individuals who met occasionally...

There wasn't any sparks on the first sight... They just noticed each other...

Got married since their social status and the family choices matched...

They have all the qualities to portray themselves as the best couple of the world...But still only they both knew what was missing between them...It was Love...

destiny has brought them together for a reason...Will they succeed the test  of destiny...What does destiny have in store for them??

The entire story revolves on how they supported each other at the time of need like a friend...who fell for each other gradually and later how they turned out to be soulmates...

Superb Lines...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘