kamya is hyped like urvashi

Poll

kamya is hyped like urvashi..Agree?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Posted: 10 years ago
i dont know abt that but kamya i think will end up winning this show like urvashi..😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Coldplaying thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Urvashi and Kamya both are strong women with substance. None of them are or were overhyped.
Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Still have to see more of Kamya but as of now she's nowhere near Urvashi in terms of performance, instinct, entertainment, humour, gaming, relatability.  Edited by 2direct. - 10 years ago
Originally posted by: lakshay359

i dont know abt that but kamya i think will end up winning this show like urvashi..😉

I don't think so..Urvashi was always positive and chose to be happy even though ashuka , delu (her friends) stopped talking to her..bitched abt her..she made new friends..people loved her and voted fr her
on the other hand everybody tried to gel with kamya but she chose to bitch abt all of them with prats in her bill...she can't even c other housemates having fun..whenever she c them she makes fun of them...degrade them..
now she is after gauhar as if gauhar has stolen her both kidneys I guess...she will lose her fans
MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Too early to compare. And I'm yet to see Kamya laugh and have fun. Actually, no one except Andy is laughing and having fun this season.
soulEscape thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
 if Niketan was not there ,Urvashi would ve been like kamya.Before her friendship with Nik,she ws always seen bitching with gmm.
ilovetrashtv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: goodnesss

if Niketan was not there ,Urvashi would ve been like kamya.Before her friendship with Nik,she ws always seen bitching with gmm.

Yep! Urvashi was quite negatively perceived in the beginning of the season when people abandoned her and called her a gossip. 
Sharif.Badmaash thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
She's definitely over hyped here 
gangnamstyle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i think people r still hving a hard time picking their favs ths season... its so so bland :( 

aur yeh poora hafta tu hathi k rone dhone mein hi nikal gaya
amina.ahmedraza thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Kamya can never be Urvashi .. Urvashi was the best among all the winners of BB till the date ... and will remain ...