Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

-Eris-

IF-Stunnerz

-Eris-

Posted: 29 September 2013 at 4:00am | IP Logged
I have always liked Rachna and she is the reason i still watch it. Every passing day her character is being butchered and brought to new lows . . . I can understand caving in to your parents demands and breaking up with a guy who stood by you like a rock . . But what irritates me is her behaviour when it comes to her career. She had talked so much blowing her own trumpet during Fresher of the year . . Worked so hard and what did she do in the end ? she gave everything away. . . . Now she did the same thing by handing over her withdrawl form from the competition . . The girl is a choker . . . At the last moment she messes everything up . . Her dad wasted his time and decided to accompany her what a waste . . Till the night before the competition she was all confident but suddenly one phone call and she will throw it all away. Life will always throw you a curve ball and Rachna will decide to get clean bowled always under the pretext of being a good sister / daughter . .

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

CamerinaBrokengirlNavya.shenramdassVvaanniimachar13Rangeelaabeanaqkajal03ven1gunjan7No2Pencilbrat2008Anitaholicawesome-rajiNaivedyapallavi25soni595SilverBellColt.Pixy

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rachna - limit of foolishness" in Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Anitaholic

IF-Dazzler

Anitaholic

Posted: 29 September 2013 at 11:18am | IP Logged
great post 

Naivedya

IF-Rockerz

Naivedya

Posted: 30 September 2013 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Wait...she WITHDRAWS?! I thought she runs on stage when her name is announced as a finalist? What the heck is going on with this girl?! And what about the spoilers saying she's going to win the contest?

-Eris-

IF-Stunnerz

-Eris-

Posted: 30 September 2013 at 11:02am | IP Logged
na she withdrew and after that the results are announced and she runs but she took the decision to quit...

Naivedya

IF-Rockerz

Naivedya

Posted: 30 September 2013 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Yes...CVs are always portraying her as a darpoke quitter. Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

machar13SilverBell

shalluuu

IF-Stunnerz

shalluuu

Posted: 30 September 2013 at 11:35am | IP Logged
She is quiting thats nt mater.she is good designr thts prove.but from 2day precap i m shockd why she want 2 wrk with tht arogant model who caled her bhenji.i wanted to kill that model.rachna pls if u r chosn by jury change ur model.

SilverBell

IF-Stunnerz

SilverBell

Posted: 30 September 2013 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Oh Man. Why The CVs Messing Her Character????

purplefreak43

purplefreak43

Posted: 04 October 2013 at 5:07am | IP Logged
agree with you eris!
she is an expert in quitting good oppurtunities in life
that is why she is the weakest character in this show...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Brokengirl

Post Reply New Post

Go to top