Swaron OS- Repentance - Page 5

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by prateekdave7

<font color="#990000"><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">                                                        Un_reserved

On a serious note its really hard to believe that it is ur first work..Kya kahu yar,Pehle chance me hi tumne toh readers ko hila ke rakh diya..πŸ˜†Trully it was damm Aamazing work..The way u potrayed SwaRon as a characters,their emotions,their individual POV's,their love,their thoughts all of them was perfectly done..The flow of emotions,the intriguation of characters,their alternative POV's was really amazing to read..And that was beautifully n perfectly penned in the way of writing..Very well written..At the ending part,loved the lovely confession,their forgiveness and their promise to remain SwaRon forever..So,it was brilliant work..I just loved it and i really appreciate ur style,ur talent of writng..Well i am not watching D3 from since ages..So its little bit difficult for me to imagine SwaRon in this crucial state..But at the end..I just loved it..Padhne me maja aa gaya..Great work..

So now i am not gonna say boring line again ki do write more becoz i know u will surly do..πŸ˜†So keep writing..

Thanx for PM and sorry for late..

Prateek

</font>
</font>
Heheheh forum hila dungi aane waale works se mere..πŸ˜†.
On a serious note thank you so much for your comments I really really appreaciate the fact that you liked my work so much.. I'll surely continue and will pm you when I write something new..😊.
Originally posted by varsh-mayur

WOWWW...y haven't i read this before?? I ts superbly awesome be it Sharon's pain her thought process...Swayam's concern...their longing for ech other,,just WOW...your simple words...wow you have ytouched my hear kashmi😊😊pls keep writing😊😊ek suggestion hai...make the font bold and cut it into shorter paragraphs...so that when you read it will be easy...its a comment i got when i wrote some story,...just passing to you😊😊thanks for PM...pls PM me further😊😊😊
Varshu thank you so much for the suggestion I'll definitely follow it the next time I write something..😊.
I'm glad my story touched your heart and you liked it..😊.
You're comment really made my day thanks soo much girl..πŸ€—.
Originally posted by swaron_pk

i'm sorry for the super late comment,but better late than never :P
You did an amazing job for a first attempt .πŸ‘πŸΌ
I really liked how you narrated the OS from swayam and sharon's POV. I liked the way you portrayed their emotions and feelings .😊
i loved the ending ,their patch up was nicely done.😳
would love to read more works from ur side.😊
<div></div>

Hehehe yeaaa right better late then never..πŸ˜†.
Thank you for finally commenting..πŸ˜›.
I'm glad you liked my work..πŸ˜ƒ
Speechless πŸ‘
It feels so awesome reading it again
Originally posted by Shilpa_SwaRon

Speechless πŸ‘
It feels so awesome reading it again
Wow shilpu a comment again how grateful I am to you.. Am glad you liked this work of mine..πŸ˜ƒ πŸ€—