Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.LovelyDreamer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Suresh kandippa will not marry that girl re...
avanukku dharani ille puthusa oru ponnu varum...
PurpleFlower thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Suresh might marry Dharani.. Seems like last min bride will give up Suresh? Sounds dramatic.. Hehe
PurpleFlower thumbnail
I felt the whole of yest epidode was about Moorthys ragalei.. But i kind of enjoyed the episode of him :)... Prakash looking smart.. But thinking not smart first day talk about smthin smthing money :(

Originally posted by: PurpleFlower

Suresh might marry Dharani.. Seems like last min bride will give up Suresh? Sounds dramatic.. Hehe

Suresh ku Dharani thaan...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
soon we are goin to make wedding bells thread for them...
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wedding tread πŸ˜² πŸ€£

sumi having network problem pola .. she is yet to be online. Visha if you are free cud u post a brief one? Or if not later evening lae i shall post a brief Tuesday updates ...

Originally posted by: hopper_ocean

wedding tread πŸ˜² πŸ€£

sumi having network problem pola .. she is yet to be online. Visha if you are free cud u post a brief one? Or if not later evening lae i shall post a brief Tuesday updates ...

ippa office le irukken pa..πŸ˜†
maybe arnd 7.30pm only i can post.. heheπŸ˜‰

PurpleFlower thumbnail
Suresh Sowmiya sounds nicer .. Just a thought.. But sad today no Sathiya..
purple dear
write in your reserved post that no telecast of DM tonite due to Ghandi Jayanthi festival.. hehe...
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Tuesday Updates
Episode

Brief Updates ..

Moorthy continues to mokka poduran with Kumar who gets annoyed and Palar nu slaps him and walks away. Moorty though no one notice but comes in Raju laughing at him and ask enna sound he heard nu. Moorthy lies saying nothing and Raju gave him Palar πŸ˜› and said he heard this sound adhan he asked nu and walks away πŸ˜†

Prakash comes down fully dressed for his first day at work. Get blessing from his parents and wishes from his brother's. Gayu comes there and Prakash ask her not to wish him cause her wishes puts him in trouble. Moorty tries to talk but Kumar steps in and ask him not to forget what he said last night about his work. Moorty says Gayu is taking him to her hotel today for work.

Shenbagam and Dharani in a shop. Buy for Dharani a magazine and ask if she wants something to eat but Dharani says no. Shenba comes out and tells her she is surprise cause usually when come to shop Dharani will ask this and that .. ippo she refused even when Shenba ask what she wants. Dharani says things has changed. Her life is different now. Shenba tells Dharani to be careful at home alone though she really hope Dharani would follow her to work. Dharani says it will hurt her more. Of course the new bride will be talking about Suresh and this can hurt her feelings. She needs time to get over this πŸ˜’

Mother ask her to go carefully and she starts walking to her work. Dharani turns to walk back only to see Suresh and she becomes very happy .. tries to go across to talk to him when she sees the new ponnu crossing the road and both Suresh and she going into a restaurant. Dharani becomes sad and walks off.

Moorty is brought to hotel and he thinks his going to have his own cabin and personal secretary. End up working with the cleaners πŸ˜† He curse Gayu how can she give him this ind of job nu .. while his carrying some rubbish and coming out he sees Thilaga who is surprise to see him and calls him mama nu.

thodarum

Thanks for the update ratna chello..
me just now only came.. hehe