Kehta Hai Dil... Jee Le Zara

New Saachi-DV promo: 28th Sept-Pics/Vid

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Looks like next week is "Pyar ka ehsaas" week as per the new tagline/montage๐Ÿ˜†

The promo shows the mehendi ceremony of Prachi's sangeet...Saachi is in the pink/navy blue outfit that DV gifted her with her hair up, DV is an orange/black sherwaani and notices Saachi struggling with putting her hair back, so he goes and helps her with it...the bg music used was "Hum Tum"...nice promo :)

Video link

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x15bb5m_jlz-dhruv-saachi-promo-28th-sept_news

Pics

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kunalthebest thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Tanx for sharing anu... lagta hain aanewala hafta s fullu dedicated to Dv s realization along with the cameo of new guy...
promo s very colorfull... luking fwd to the episodes... its boring to spend 3 ful days without JLZ...
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: kunalthebest

Tanx for sharing anu... lagta hain aanewala hafta s fullu dedicated to Dv s realization along with the cameo of new guy...
promo s very colorfull... luking fwd to the episodes... its boring to spend 3 ful days without JLZ...

You're welcome, Neetha! Yes it looks like it's going to be a nice week with some good scenes...DV's realization and some sweet moments๐Ÿ˜Š

Oh well the weekend's almost over...Monday will be here before we know it๐Ÿ˜†
..geeth.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Thanx for sharing anu ๐Ÿ˜Š I cant wait for the whole "pyaar ka ehsas " week ๐Ÿ˜† Hope i get to hear this hum tum BG in episodes too ๐Ÿ˜› Edited by geethu07 - 10 years ago
Cookermaichane thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Expressionist (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 9
thanx dear for sharing ๐Ÿ˜ƒ 
awesome pics and nice promo ๐Ÿ˜› 
wait seems to be soo long after watching this promo  

dhruv babu gayee kaamsee ๐Ÿคฃ 
VIMAL.SM thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
TFS .Sangeeta Looking So Gorgeous N Pretty. Exited For The New Track.
AreYaar thumbnail
You're welcome, guys!

So do you think this is DV's dream or will this scene actually happen? Also I hope they don't change things from the promo like they did last time for the fuse epi.
..geeth.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: AreYaar

You're welcome, guys!

So do you think this is DV's dream or will this scene actually happen? Also I hope they don't change things from the promo like they did last time for the fuse epi.

Dream is fekta maiyya tactics.. i dont think its DV's dream. The only change i want is an epi which is better than this promo. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
AreYaar thumbnail
Some stuff on the new promo :-)

Free to  use
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: geethu07

Dream is fekta maiyya tactics.. i dont think its DV's dream. The only change i want is an epi which is better than this promo. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

LOL@ fekta maiya...

Yeah I don't think it's his dream either...in another show I might have...but DV toh pehle bhi Saachi ke baal set kar chuka hai...when she had bhaaji in her hair๐Ÿ˜†...the other reason I think this is real is cuz Saachi seems quite unaffected/matter of fact about him brushing her hair back๐Ÿ˜†

Yeah let's hope the actual epi is even better than this...although this promo is quite sweet...I like how tenderly he brushes her hair back :-)