Sasural Simar Ka
Sasural Simar Ka

India-Forums

   

||~Roli and Siddhant- Bol na halke halke VM~|| (Page 6)

-Arjunzaadi- IF-Rockerz
-Arjunzaadi-
-Arjunzaadi-

Joined: 09 January 2013
Posts: 7789

Posted: 29 September 2013 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jaymaa


Awesome VM Maliha..Thumbs Up Embarrassed


thank u so much moneyStar
rolisiddhant Goldie
rolisiddhant
rolisiddhant

Joined: 13 March 2013
Posts: 2180

Posted: 29 September 2013 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by malihaahmed

Originally posted by rolisiddhant

I ll watch it tomorow as i m nt using pc. Bt i can tell one thing this vm will b also fabolous as usual.


aww anu u r so sweet...waiting for your comment dearEmbarrassed


lol thnk u. I am giving u compliment and u r rtrning me with anthr one. Haha. And abt ur VM as i told its awesome and this is d best one. Oh i have no words. Ek to ROSID upar se u ka VM. Dono ne mujhe mar dala.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Arjunzaadi-

....Melissa.... Goldie
....Melissa....
....Melissa....

Joined: 29 January 2013
Posts: 1916

Posted: 30 September 2013 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Sorry for the late reply Malu! Awesome vm! Embarrassed really romantic and the song is just fab. Btw I will be watching the vm along with the scenes now Day Dreaming breath taking Heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Arjunzaadi-

.Divya Goldie
.Divya
.Divya

Joined: 08 February 2013
Posts: 1603

Posted: 30 September 2013 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Wow...Malu Nice and Cute VmTongue... Lovely to see the last two Rosid scenes as a VM... TFSClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Arjunzaadi-

-Arjunzaadi- IF-Rockerz
-Arjunzaadi-
-Arjunzaadi-

Joined: 09 January 2013
Posts: 7789

Posted: 30 September 2013 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rolisiddhant

Originally posted by malihaahmed

Originally posted by rolisiddhant

I ll watch it tomorow as i m nt using pc. Bt i can tell one thing this vm will b also fabolous as usual.


aww anu u r so sweet...waiting for your comment dearEmbarrassed


lol thnk u. I am giving u compliment and u r rtrning me with anthr one. Haha. And abt ur VM as i told its awesome and this is d best one. Oh i have no words. Ek to ROSID upar se u ka VM. Dono ne mujhe mar dala.


lol thank u so much anu Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rolisiddhant

-Arjunzaadi- IF-Rockerz
-Arjunzaadi-
-Arjunzaadi-

Joined: 09 January 2013
Posts: 7789

Posted: 30 September 2013 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sandraj

Sorry for the late reply Malu! Awesome vm! Embarrassed really romantic and the song is just fab. Btw I will be watching the vm along with the scenes now Day Dreaming breath taking Heart


its ok becca... awww thank u so much your compliment just made me blushEmbarrassedLOL
-Arjunzaadi- IF-Rockerz
-Arjunzaadi-
-Arjunzaadi-

Joined: 09 January 2013
Posts: 7789

Posted: 30 September 2013 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by diyasri

Wow...Malu Nice and Cute VmTongue... Lovely to see the last two Rosid scenes as a VM... TFSClap


thanks divyaBig smile
-VildanaROSID- IF-Sizzlerz
-VildanaROSID-
-VildanaROSID-

Joined: 23 April 2012
Posts: 18242

Posted: 30 September 2013 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Dear I wanted watch again him but loooks like its blocked or its blocked for my country only Disapprove

Edited by VildanaROSID - 30 September 2013 at 1:35pm

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Roli & Siddhant || Aashiqui 2 dialogue PROMO

2 3

Author: -VildanaROSID-   Replies: 16   Views: 1065

-VildanaROSID- 16 1065 23 September 2013 at 1:17pm by -VildanaROSID-
sid anniversary gift for roli?????

2 3 4 5 6

Author: -Sakthi-   Replies: 41   Views: 2125

-Sakthi- 41 2125 31 August 2013 at 4:36am by -Sakthi-
Roli & Siddhant Wada Raha

2

Author: -VildanaROSID-   Replies: 14   Views: 783

-VildanaROSID- 14 783 24 August 2013 at 5:26pm by -VildanaROSID-
siddhant with real ROLI or roli's duplicate JHUMKI

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Author: wamavasant   Replies: 72   Views: 12988

wamavasant 72 12988 29 May 2013 at 9:45am by suhanakkt
poll to save roli roli character!

2 3 4 5 6

Author: savkatika   Replies: 40   Views: 4085

savkatika 40 4085 04 May 2013 at 2:41pm by taliazlamb

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sasural Simar Ka Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index