Vani Rani

Vani Rani Sep 30 - Oct 4 Discussions (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 8

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 8
Page 4 Page 8

newt2007

IF-Rockerz

newt2007

Posted: 02 October 2013 at 4:44am | IP Logged
thanks for the update

nothing happened the way we all feared. mottai seems to be tough but good hearted person.

emotional reunion of Gautam and Thenu. dialogue okay but acting flopped.

When Thenu and Sara came to hospital Poo disappeared but Bhoomi there to get some showers of scolding. even Point ignoring Bhoomi. very sad Bhoomi. hope he is not acting for the sake of Vani's life.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

PallanguzhiKarthikkaCarynnithyamkv

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Vani Rani Sep 30 - Oct 4 Discussions (Page 3)" in Vani Rani forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

newt2007

IF-Rockerz

newt2007

Posted: 02 October 2013 at 4:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Daffodilee

Thanks for the update

emotional reunion of gowtham and Thenu. sara too came back.all ignoring bhoomi ?? bhoomi really changed still couldnt able to belive it

his past record of good acting is so bad all are left with doubt.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

PallanguzhiDaffodileeCarynnithyamkv

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 02 October 2013 at 6:34am | IP Logged
Thanks NithyaBig smile Seem I got it right this timeLOL
Awesome update btwClap

Is it just me being too sentimental, or did anyone else feel a tad bit sorry for BhoomiEmbarrassed Especially when even point turned away as Bhoomi was speaking.. Aww.. The guy's life has become like the boy who cried wolf.. I just hope that he realizes that this is just the reaction to his previous actions and remains the changed man he promises he is now..

So back to Thenu.. That was the most promising suspense till now and I loved how mr. Mottai told Gautam to take care of his sister and made a parting comment about his appearance.. Nice touchTongue

Half the family is united now but is Sara really making any sense. surya is completely right.. There is no need to behave this way with his cousins.. They are and we're suffering like rani's family.. Sara is being a little hard headed,. 

Now the story will move to rani and her disappearance hopefullySmile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

santhisankarPallanguzhikalki2007swash2KarthikkaCarynnithyamkv

kalki2007

Coolbie

kalki2007

Posted: 02 October 2013 at 8:07am | IP Logged

thanks for the update

mottai suspense so good - he is right we always judge people the way they look - but he has the man look

Sara over acting - yes they left the house and they should have stay on the house and look for something when they had job and pay back the money to Vani - instead roaming the streets with no money - no food or cloths - sometimes we need to let down our pride - Gautham right why Sara didn't call his cousins at least Thenu did something intelligent

Boomi needs to suffer for his mistakes - he made tons and tons

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

PallanguzhiKarthikkaCarynnithyamkvJustlikethat1

incorrigible

Goldie

incorrigible

Posted: 02 October 2013 at 9:26am | IP Logged
beautifully written update nithya, lately the episodes have been making me cry, but today, your update left me tearing before i even watched the epi..job well done!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

cherrypinkPallanguzhiKarthikkaCarynnithyamkvJustlikethat1

Shathirlala

Coolbie

Shathirlala

Posted: 02 October 2013 at 11:01am | IP Logged
It was so touching when Thenu said that she was so hungry. Cry
Glad that everyone is under one roof, just days away from seeing each other.
Originally posted by Justlikethat1

Is it just me being too sentimental, or did anyone else feel a tad bit sorry for BhoomiEmbarrassed Especially when even point turned away as Bhoomi was speaking.. Aww.. The guy's life has become like the boy who cried wolf.. I just hope that he realizes that this is just the reaction to his previous actions and remains the changed man he promises he is now..

It's not just you, I also felt sympathetic towards Bhoomi as everyone is ignoring him.
When the 'good guys' do not accept and forgive the 'bad guy' after he/she changes, I feel more sympathetic to the changed guy and feel angry with the good guys.
But when the 'good guys' do accept and forgive the 'bad guy'
after he/she changes but then the 'bad guy' fools the 'good guys' I feel angry on the 'good guys' for choosing to accept the 'bad guy'
So, the only way is for the 'good guys' to accept the 'bad guy' at the right time, as soon as they change but not any second before.

santhisankarPallanguzhiKarthikkaCarynnithyamkvJustlikethat1

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 02 October 2013 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ThangamPlus

It was so touching when Thenu said that she was so hungry. Cry
Glad that everyone is under one roof, just days away from seeing each other.
Originally posted by Justlikethat1

It's not just you, I also felt sympathetic towards Bhoomi as everyone is ignoring him.
When the 'good guys' do not accept and forgive the 'bad guy' after he/she changes, I feel more sympathetic to the changed guy and feel angry with the good guys.
But when the 'good guys' do accept and forgive the 'bad guy'
after he/she changes but then the 'bad guy' fools the 'good guys' I feel angry on the 'good guys' for choosing to accept the 'bad guy'
So, the only way is for the 'good guys' to accept the 'bad guy' at the right time, as soon as they change but not any second before.

Thumbs Up  In most serials, this will be only in the endLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

santhisankarPallanguzhiShathirlalaCarynnithyamkv

Caryn

IF-Rockerz

Caryn

Posted: 02 October 2013 at 4:41pm | IP Logged
Agreed Justlikethat ... in all serials it only happens in the end.  I still remember about Metti Oli.  I never watched the whole serial because it irritated me to the max but then others enjoyed it.

From day 1, the heroine knows how to cry, the final two episodes, she looses her temper and gives long lecture to her mother inlaw who coincidentally was Ananconda.

This is so realistic about Vani Rani.  People's problem and how they overcome it, family's issues etc. etc.  It is not about always the crooks win.

santhisankarPallanguzhiZEESXYkalki2007nithyamkvJustlikethat1

Post Reply New Post

Go to top