Vani Rani

Vani Rani Sep 30 - Oct 4 Discussions

Karthikka thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: nithyamkv

Monday Sep 30th updates

Episode 178

Thenu searching Rani and Sara on his bike searching Thenu.. RR finance owner Rajendran worried that Sara is yet not back with collection amount. He calls the concerned party and gets to know that Sara has collected the amount 2 hours back. Owner's suspicion is fuelled by another worker Venkatesan.. Panam and bike both pochhu .. Rajendran calls his inspector friend and updates all matters. Inspector vows to help.  

editing..

That Venkatesan fella is none other than the director, O.N. Rathnam. Another tension filled episode.  Aarrggh.😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
OMG.. what an episode.. 

I was relieved that Thenu escaped an accident.. But that mottai and BGM are so scary. hope Thenu is safe.  🤗

Makkas , have posted new promo in promo thread.. post your comments there too.
Edited by nithyamkv - 10 years ago
ZEESXY thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Tks for the update.

ONR is the person in the shop right. Is he the same guy.
Karthikka thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ZEESXY

Tks for the update.

ONR is the person in the shop right. Is he the same guy.

Yes, the same person.

newt2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for the update

swami family members Jadhagam ippo wrong. Rani status very bad.

OMG namma Sara in jail. intha inspector beat him very badly.

Thenu trying to reach someone. who? Gautam anna or surya anna? may be. because none of Swami don't have cell. cell not attended. she might be trying to reach her periamma or selvi.

ennappa intha Poo, surya enna blinda. not seeing a person standing few feets in front of them.

Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update karthikka⭐️
The suspense is well maintained and it is a pleasure seeing rani's antics.. While it certainly is sad seeing the family running around, rani's innocence and her need to be with her whole family does make one smile..

I totally agree on the Sara and police interrogation scene.. Why show the police in such bad light? It was a pathetic effort to gain sympathy if that is what it was.. Moreover, like someone mentioned before, can they stop making swamy and Sara wail a little less please? Even little girl Thenu is better than that😕 She does not cry so much🤢

The part where the family are oblivious to each other in the hospital was totally expected.. 😉 It looks like Sara will be.found but will Bhoomi be blamed as he also had lodged the police.compliant?

Thenu, little girl is in a grave danger. She is shown as wise and mature for her years.. Will she see the person for who he is and get out of this situation is something to be seen.. I hope we are not taken through the route of child abuse.. 

So rani will not meet vain very soon it seems.. But the screenplay is good even when the story has not moved an inch😆
Pallanguzhi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the updates Nithya Akka 👏

When I saw Poongkodi and Suriya heading in one direction and Swami in the other, I tell you my blood pressure just raised to the maximum 😆 Thangalai... so angry that they missed each other.
Thenu separated from Saro... so sad to see her cries 😭 But out of all the people she chose to borrow phone from the dangerous guy 😕 

Rani's comedy back even in this nerve-wrecking episode... super! ⭐️

Hope the family reunites soon...

Shathirlala thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
That Mottai in the end looks so scary...

I agree that Saravannan cries too much, I can't stand his facial expressions when he is crying. Hopefully the story moves in such a way so I can't see that expression again. 😆
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Justlikethat1

Thanks for the update karthikka⭐️

Update maanju maanjunu ezuthinathu naanu.. anan thanks krithikkaku.. 😭

@justlikethat.. naan unga kooda kaa.. 😉
Edited by nithyamkv - 10 years ago
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: nithyamkv