-farzana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
One more day to go woo but really looking forward to Tuesday and Wednesdays episode it's just going to be the best I really hope vikrant hears sari that saying to raj that she wants to spend her life with him not raj.  Vikrant would feel so good

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rusman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I have a very very bad feeling regarding this. I dont think it will get resolved this soon. What if vikrant finds out that raj told sarita to leave with him and than he checks on sarita if she goes or not. She leaves to tell Raj one final time but Vikrant again misunderstands and gets angry and leaves Mubaie with Abhie. Here Raj leaves too and Sarita when returns Vikrant has already left.  Raaj has no idea what happened?  So we might get sepration track. But than when Vikrant will know the reality than we might see the whole new side of Vikrant. I am saying this as this marriage was forced. Now something big will happen that both Sarita and Vikrant will feel something towards each other and again start a life but this time without any deal. 
Bul3 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: rusman

I have a very very bad feeling regarding this. I dont think it will get resolved this soon. What if vikrant finds out that raj told sarita to leave with him and than he checks on sarita if she goes or not. She leaves to tell Raj one final time but Vikrant again misunderstands and gets angry and leaves Mubaie with Abhie. Here Raj leaves too and Sarita when returns Vikrant has already left.  Raaj has no idea what happened?  So we might get sepration track. But than when Vikrant will know the reality than we might see the whole new side of Vikrant. I am saying this as this marriage was forced. Now something big will happen that both Sarita and Vikrant will feel something towards each other and again start a life but this time without any deal. 

Separation at this point will not mean much..First Vikrant and Sarita should spend more time to atleast become friends and start having love kind of feelings so when separation comes,it means something to them. Also Abhi has just got his mother and keeping him in mind,I dont think separation would come now. But it would be interesting in future if their is a separation between ViSa and then Vikrant tries to woo back Sarita and they fall in love😊
khushimuskaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Cant w8,n m hoping d same,