Punar Vivaah Ek Nayi Umeed

ViSa ff : games and love game. Chapter 2 updated.

nicegirl_good thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey guys thought I'd write a FF since I'm missing my ViSa so much right now ðŸ˜­
Vikrant is burning inside but he is unable to understand why, he knows it's not his "ego" it is something bigger. When Sarita is with him, he is happy and he refuses to believe she loves Raj. But Raj was her first love. He knows Raj will not go away from her mind so soon. 
As he is sitting by the bar, his old college friend Mehak bumps into him. Vikrant is always very social and nice, he gives a big hug to her. Much to his surprise , Sarita looks amazed rather shocked from the opposite side of the bar. 
Seeing her shocked expression, vikrant decides to give her a taste of her own medicine . He whispers to mahek's ear that they will be really touchy to make his wife jealous. Mahek being the good friend agrees. 
Now vikrant is gripping her by the waist. He has a huge fake grin on his face. 
Sarita is annoyed , very annoyed. She doesn't care if vikrant is with a girl or 10 girls . It's his life and she knows it was a deal marriage. But she has to admit she doesn't like this closeness with this girl. This girl doesn't even look decent, she wore a skin tight dress with more than half of her body exposed. But it's okay, she knows vikrant likes such girls. She is happy that abhi has gone to bed , if he saw what his superhero dad was doing he would be shattered. Suddenly. Sarita realizes she has tears in her eyes. She doesn't like how vikrant is taking to that girl, she hates that girl and she hates mr. Akdu more. 
Sarita doesn't take crap from people. She goes and introduces herself to mahek and grabs vikrant's arms. 
Sarita : hi, I am Sarita , his wife. 
Mahek : oh you are the lucky girl who got married to vikrant ? Lucky girl. 
Vikrant is shocked , he knew Sarita would be jealous but she actually bothered to come here and introduce herself. 
Mahek : vikrant I never thought you'd marry a boring woman , I mean I bet she never even touched alcohol in her life and she wears suits. Should have married me , I would gladly leave my husband. 
Vikrant pretends to hold her by the waist and says : it's never too late. 
Sarita is appalled. She expected her husband to says something in her defense. 
Sarita : actually I drink , I drink a lot. 
She drinks raw vodka and vikrant is shocked. 
Vikrant asks her to stop but she doesn't. 
She feels dizzy and vikrant drags her to her room. Sarita is drunk and she admits she loves him but he is always doubting him. It's been a year since they are married but he still doesn't understand her and she cries. She says vikrant married her for a deal but she knows he is a good guy at heart.
Hearing this vikrant is happy, and amazed and he is on cloud 9. Sarita tries to kiss him as he doesn't want to take advantage of her when she is drunk what if she changes her mind tomorrow.
Vikrant tells her he loves her too and kisses on her forehead. He asks her to sleep. 
She slowly sleeps and vikrant just hopes she means what he said.

What do you think will happen when Sarita wakes up? Will she admit her love when in senses ? 
Like this post if you enjoyed reading , and would want updates on this FF 

Edited by ilovedhanjanird - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bul3 thumbnail
it was really nicely written!..please continue soon :)
VincyAnne thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Oh i love it ... Plz do continue ...
vaishali667 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow its very nice update superb mindblowing plz do update soon plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz do pm me when u update next part plz
M_n_h thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
very nice
continue soon

ArShiDelena thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome Start
Loved It
Continue Soon & Plzzz PM Me
miss_neha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome, I'm totally in love with visa , really excited to read a ff on them
nicegirl_good thumbnail
Chapter 2: 
Sarita is awake, and it's only 4.30 am. Her head hurts and she can barely recall anything. She looks at her right side and finds vikrant sleeping on the floor with his head on the bed, holding Sarita's hand. She is shy and happy but then she recalls mahek. She checks her breath, and she realized she drank alcohol !! This shocked her, she is annoyed at herself and more at vikrant. Why is he sleeping here anyway ? She thinks it's probably because his mahek is busy with her husband. Now she recalls events of last night slowly and she can't believe she admitted to mr.akdu of her feelings. She pulls back and wonders where abhi is. She remembers she is in her room while abhi must be in vikrant's. She hurries to vikrant's room only to see abhi having a sound sleep. 
Sarita is restless and it's 5.30, she doesn't know how she will act with vikrant. She is shy and embarrassed. She knows she shouldn't have admitted it but it's true there is something weird about them , something like a good weird thing. Her head hurts again and she thinks of lying down next to abhi. She then decides to pretend as if she doesn't remember anything, that will be the best way to avoid embarrassment. 
It's 8.30 am, vikrant finds himself on the floor and wakes up being shocked .he remembers the events of last night and he is on cloud 9 because Sarita admitted she loves him. But where is she ? He calls for her but no reply. He then realizes she must have gone to abhi's room. He smiles to himself, he knows this is the first reason he loves her . She is selfless and loving. She is flawless. 
Vikrant goes to abhi's room to find Sarita sleeping with her arms around abhi. He admires her beauty. Abhi is awake suddenly and says good morning loudly which wakes Sarita. She opens her eyes and slightly hesitate. She doesn't say anything. Vikrant pretends to be his usual self and says one shouldn't drink if they are not used to it. Sarita replies angrily saying she doesn't like anyone saying she can't do something. Vikrant says whatever and goes to the bathroom. Sarita thanks god since she knows now vikrant will think she has completely forgotten everything and said those in moment of jealousy. It means nothing and he will realize that.
Vikrant does realize that Sarita got carried away in the moment and might have said the wrong things but he is more shocked at himself since he let her enter in his life. He is annoyed . But he will let Sarita know that he is not affected and doesn't care. If she can play games he can play better. 

Hey guys, hope you guys enjoyed this. Will update soon :) 
What do you think will happen next ? Will they only play games with each other , when will their love game begin ? 

ArshaArshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow.that was nice. I can't wait to see what happens next. They are both so  competitive. Please update soon.
jyothi_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
amazing part loved it cont soon