Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Nice post Kittu, I was laughing my head off whilst reading it, the CV's needed to fulfil they promise and make Madhu a superstar as per the original promo's and the first overview they had, they changed that overview later on (a year later) to say the show is not about an ordinary girl refusing her destiny to become a star but circumstances brought her to become a star though she thought to escape this destiny of hers, so by fulfilling this heroine track the CV's won't have to answer any questions after the show ends that they never made her a star and midway through the serial changed the storyline and never fulfilled their obligations to fans of the show which were hoping for a heroine track. This way those fans are happy and the CV's breath easier. 
Kittu I just loved the way you put it as many were thinking the heroine track was shelved permanently. 

Also I do agree with you irregardless of the change in-between when ST said it's about a pompous superstar, what is this pompous superstar's fixation Madhubala, it's always been about her, he pompously thought to buy his way out of trouble in the Mukhund's accident case, Madhu said no, the slaps, the 4 phere shaddi, Shamsher shooting RK to save Madhu from him, Balraj coming to kill Madhu RK saving Madhu, unwedding, jealousy, Sultan everything has been about Madhubala, RK's love and obsession for Madhubala, she is the one all cater to, she is one all want to have in their lives including Sultan, RK has been treating her like the only Superstar around also even his superstardom is second behind hers, didn't she wear designer clothes also from the moment they got together and we were laughing that RK is wearing sleepers and his shirts his not changing them enough etc all we observed is all the time all the money is going on the madame's wardrobe. πŸ˜†  Bala is the Superstar.

Edited by .Nafisa. - 10 years ago
KittuPratzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Lol who is insecure???πŸ˜†
You reading a lot between lines my dear...

anyways...im not a RM fan..nor the one you are accusing me or assuming me off!!!

Its MY VIEW!!!! πŸ˜ƒ

ST's interview...lol...i guess HIS is not mentioned..
anyways..never mind..leave it...

take it or leave it...its my post!!! πŸ˜³

Thanks a  lot for ur precious time to reply!!!

-Edited by DT
Edited by -HibiscusR- - 10 years ago
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: KittuPratzz

Lol who is insecure???πŸ˜†

You reading a lot between lines my dear...

i guess u need to improve ur english skills then...anyways...im not a RM fan..nor the one you are accusing me or assuming me off!!!

Its MY VIEW!!!! πŸ˜ƒ

ST's interview...lol...i guess HIS is not mentioned..
anyways..never mind..leave it...

take it or leave it...its my post!!! πŸ˜³

Thanks a  lot for ur precious time to reply!!!

I thought you made this post for discussionπŸ˜•

Never mind, next time please put a disclaimer so that we don't waste our precious time replying.

Anyway, ST's interview. Do read it. πŸ˜ƒ Again, I don't believe in these words because for me the show is about both of them and not one of them.

Nautanki Telefilms and BAG Films have joined hands yet again, after the success of Colors' Madhubala, to launch another love story on Life OK, Do Dil Ek Jaan.

In a conversation with Tellychakkar.com, producer Saurabh Tewari (Nautanki Telefilms) speaks about the challenges he faced while shooting for Do Dil Ek Jaan and his expectations from the project.

There are very few people who prefer working on larger-than-life concepts on the small screen and Saurabh is one of them. When asked about it, he said, "Jaan is an extension of what we did in Madhubala. I think every person has a way of narrating a story and my style is making it look larger-than-life. I would want people to know my style of making shows, so that when I make my third serial, they'd immediately make out that we are producing it."

It's a love story again? "Madhubala's story is that of a film star who balances his personal and professional life. While in Jaan, the issue is of Kashmiri Pundits and that of migrants in big cities. Both the shows do not have any similarity, it's just that mode narration is the same," he answers.

This show is also a huge responsibility on Saurabh's shoulders as he states, "Too many things are at stake for me for if it does not do well people might think that Madhubala's success was a fluke."

-Nafisa- thumbnail
I updated my post πŸ˜‰ 
(I β€οΈ U.☺️)

πŸ˜†
armummy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Big words ..you don't belong to any fandom ..it reeks of fandom ..
Don't be insecure about audience luv for rk ...you madhubala will become superstar , pray for good trps ...

and you will again get to write more rk bashing posts ...welcome back 
pennu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
HI Kittu.. after a long time.. πŸ˜ƒ
So you are watching the show kya.. or is like you are still assuming or going with WU...πŸ˜†

For the current track I am loving it...πŸ˜ƒ
My love and craziness for Rishbala is getting more and more... 😳
I am loving the way both RK's and Madhu's chatr is shaping..πŸ˜›
And also loving the Love-Care-Trust and Passion shared by Rishbala...☺️

For me this show was about a Normal girl who will be forced to Film World by a Superstar..😳 and a Love Story of Madhubala who is the Ishq and Junoon of RK... So it was always  Madhu being in film by RK or for RK and their Passionate Love story... ☺️ And i loving it a lot...πŸ˜ƒ

BTW happy to see this clapping monkey...
.Lonewalker. thumbnail
I didn't read the whole post , too long u see πŸ€” So can't comment on whole . Just 2 things I wanna say .

First of all , if people are not liking heroine track , whats so surprising in it ? πŸ˜† Yup from begining it was about an ordinary girl becoming a star , but how many ppl do u think watch this show for that ? πŸ˜† Starting months' trps says it all πŸ˜† if people not finding something interesting which they didn't find interesting before too , thats not something very surprising πŸ˜†

& secondly , finally , after 1 and almost half year , finally the "ordinary girl" (who's no more an ordinary girl , but a Superstar's wife according to the story πŸ€” ) has got the focus on her πŸ˜› Finally she's getting to do something different , something out of her usual crying routine πŸ˜› Celebrate , enjoy ! Why so much concerned about what others think ? πŸ€”Edited by _Evil_Angel_ - 10 years ago
.MeriAashiqui.. thumbnail
I don't watch this show coz I cant stand the male leadπŸ₯±

vaise I just heard in Twitter some r crying 🀣 and then Tiwary uncle ne ake kuch bola🀣

🀣 so much insecure🀣
-Nafisa- thumbnail

Originally posted by: .MeriAashiqui..

I don't watch this show coz I cant stand the male leadπŸ₯±

vaise I just heard in Twitter some r crying 🀣 and then Tiwary uncle ne ake kuch bola🀣

🀣 so much insecure🀣

I think they are addicted to crying and complaining. πŸ˜† It has to be an addiction if Sultan's gone and they are still doing it despite having RK and Madhu there, why carry on crying, it's become a habit...addiction. 
Edited by .Nafisa. - 10 years ago
KittuPratzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: _Mojo.Jojo_

I thought you made this post for discussionπŸ˜•

Never mind, next time please put a disclaimer so that we don't waste our precious time replying.

Anyway, ST's interview. Do read it. πŸ˜ƒ Again, I don't believe in these words because for me the show is about both of them and not one of them.

Nautanki Telefilms and BAG Films have joined hands yet again, after the success of Colors' Madhubala, to launch another love story on Life OK, Do Dil Ek Jaan.

In a conversation with Tellychakkar.com, producer Saurabh Tewari (Nautanki Telefilms) speaks about the challenges he faced while shooting for Do Dil Ek Jaan and his expectations from the project.

There are very few people who prefer working on larger-than-life concepts on the small screen and Saurabh is one of them. When asked about it, he said, "Jaan is an extension of what we did in Madhubala. I think every person has a way of narrating a story and my style is making it look larger-than-life. I would want people to know my style of making shows, so that when I make my third serial, they'd immediately make out that we are producing it."

It's a love story again? "Madhubala's story is that of a film star who balances his personal and professional life. While in Jaan, the issue is of Kashmiri Pundits and that of migrants in big cities. Both the shows do not have any similarity, it's just that mode narration is the same," he answers.

This show is also a huge responsibility on Saurabh's shoulders as he states, "Too many things are at stake for me for if it does not do well people might think that Madhubala's success was a fluke."

Lol..rofl πŸ€£πŸ€£ 

discussion in this forum...??

when did it happen?? plzzz πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

just bcoz im not coming to this forum dont mean that i am not aware of any news or PEOPLE!!!! 

ill put a disclaimer...what ever i feel its imp!!!! 

got it???!!!! hahah HIS being in ITALICs and BOLD...dont mean my dear...interviews and articles MISLEAD ppl

But not Promises...πŸ˜›

anyways...sorry that u wasted ur time on this post!!! next time be sure of what u r doing!!!! πŸ˜³ i hope u r BIG enough to know what is right and wrong... πŸ˜Ž

I dont want to sound DIPLOMATIC...as u r sounding...

im neither an RM fan ...nor a FAKE RM /R fan...