Weekend Ka Wow with Salman-28th Sept - Page 29

Posted: 10 years ago
Ok why does everyone seem to have a problem with Asif talking? C'mon ya, he has a terrible accent and has so many slips of tongue - but its not like he's that dumb. Poor fellow. Good thing he doesn't need to speak though and can get much more accomplished by wink-wink smile-smile. 😆

Oh man did you all see everyone's expressions when Warden announced the Kushal - Gauhar date.

When Kushal says he asked for Gauhar

Andy is like - Is he f**king for real?

Then when the date is announced
Gauhar is like subtle eye-roll  - Oh Jeez! I have to endure a date with him - he he he playful smack
Kamya is like - this is getting ridiculously out of order
Ratan is like - Seriously dude!
Andy is like - who gives a rats ass can we figure our situation

🤣

W*F is up with Kushal's hair all poofed up like he's struck by lightning or something. I mean its not even gelled spikes or high hair style like some people do. It is like it suffers some spontaneous poof disorder. Apoorva looks like a vampire and Kushal an ungroomed werewolf. They both can make the down market desi version of Twilight.
Originally posted by *Woh Ajnabee*

Huh?! Shukla? Is that the creepy pervert that was Aashka's lover last season? They're bringing him back this year? 😕 

yah as per rumors and he is sharing all those articles which r saying he is coming 😆
Originally posted by TheRowdiest

as shukla is coming in BB house i gave him my msg to tell kamya that she shld start playing with brain now 😛
his facebook wall ... he is online right now 😛😆

tumne bahut bada social work kar diya..

i hope she gets the message 😆

she is the only one who can be the opposition..

baki sab useles shai..

shilpa needs a competitor..wo bhi aise plot lose kar degi to maza kaise aayega
Originally posted by return_to_hades

Ok why does everyone seem to have a problem with Asif talking? C'mon ya, he has a terrible accent and has so many slips of tongue - but its not like he's that dumb. Poor fellow. Good thing he doesn't need to speak though and can get much more accomplished by wink-wink smile-smile. 😆

Oh man did you all see everyone's expressions when Warden announced the Kushal - Gauhar date.

When Kushal says he asked for Gauhar

Andy is like - Is he f**king for real?

Then when the date is announced
Gauhar is like subtle eye-roll  - Oh Jeez! I have to endure a date with him - he he he playful smack
Kamya is like - this is getting ridiculously out of order
Ratan is like - Seriously dude!
Andy is like - who gives a rats ass can we figure our situation

🤣

W*F is up with Kushal's hair all poofed up like he's struck by lightning or something. I mean its not even gelled spikes or high hair style like some people do. It is like it suffers some spontaneous poof disorder. Apoorva looks like a vampire and Kushal an ungroomed werewolf. They both can make the down market desi version of Twilight.

As if Twilight was ever "up market."😆

But Andy was hilarious. He looked to be in disbelief that he gave all of his stuff for a stupid ass date.😆

The new guy just needs to keep his mouth shut and let his smolders and body language do the talking because him speaking is not doing any favors for him.

Kushal is hideous. Period.
Guys i know there are lots of you out there that love Katrina but i have to say that she has been in this bollywood industry for so many years and still this girl cannot speak Hindi at all. She still uses a double for her voice she still does not speak Hindi in public  places and shows. 
But Elli this girl is trying really hard to speak the language which is hard not easy  at all. So i have to give her a clap for that 👏 she deserves it. 

I personally think she is way prettier then Kats is. 

I can see the Sindoora coming out of Kamya and i could not be happier. 

Kushal was my favorite but i am starting to change beause of him and that evil girl. 

man no one likes her or her sister . I think she underestimates the fans of the daily soap actors. I think she is so surprised when prats or Kamya are safe each time. 

Originally posted by BullsEye777

@Bold:😆 She is an expert in cleaning WCs as well. She gave expert instructions to Kushal

She did?? I missed that. 😆 

Housekeeping industry mein bright future hain iska. 😆
Edited by MithiBani - 10 years ago
Originally posted by *Woh Ajnabee*

Oooh, finally a good episode! Looks to me like BB's team read all of our rants from last week - Salman was on top of his game today! Questioned everyone fairly without taking sides - so refreshing! 😆 So glad Rajat is out - don't even know what all that was about! Appreciated Salman admitting that he suggested Rajat for the show and taking credit for last week's bakwaas. 😆 
Gauhar dug a hole for herself this week and then she badly fell into that hole. The whole romantic angle is not helping her one bit. 

The new guy is good looking ... except when he starts talking. Took me by surprise! 😆

Kyun Ajnu? Tumko achchaa mulaqaat nahin laga uske saath?  😆 😆

Watching yesterday's episode... Hey bhagwan, what were Asif and Salman talking about? 🤣