So Does Gauhar like Khushal Back the Same Way he Does? - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
nope...just to be safe in d she dey r doing all dis...BB h Yeh almost scripted hota h Sab Kuch yahan
Originally posted by chumchee25

Yeah I don't see any initial flirtation coming from Gauhar. 

Khushal seems to be the one following her around.

Don't blame Kushal😳
It's all BB game😡

She took Khushal with her from Hell to Heaven because he's her only trusted friend. I don't see any wrong in that. Taking anyone else would have been risking taking another person who could join the other group.  

If it was Kamya she would take Prayusha... 

So Gauhar took Khushal. :) 

Nothing wrong with being friends and playing your part as a friend. I haven't seen any disturbing advances from Gauhar's side. Khushal is the one that's taking it to another level. 

And yes Khushal could also be playing a game. 

He obviously wants some footage and we all know from previous BB seasons that the love angle always gets loads of footage for the contestants. They also get to stay for a long period of time in the game. 

Originally posted by chumchee25

She took Khushal with her from Hell to Heaven because he's her only trusted friend. I don't see any wrong in that. Taking anyone else would have been risking taking another person who could join the other group.  

If it was Kamya she would take Prayusha... 

So Gauhar took Khushal. :) 

Nothing wrong with being friends and playing your part as a friend. I haven't seen any disturbing advances from Gauhar's side. Khushal is the one that's taking it to another level. 

Pls don't blame Kushal😡
Leave him alone😡

Sorry didn't mean to hurt any Khushal fans sentiments here. ðŸ˜”

I'm just trying to say that I see Khushal as the one that wants to progress the relationship to more than friends. Whereas Gauhar is more comfortable with the way things are now. 

Originally posted by Guruvishva

Don't blame Kushal😳
It's all BB game😡

Yeah right. They have pointed a gun at his head, what can the poor puppy do, if he doesn't play along they will kill him na?🤣
Kushal is a love stricken lost puppy, making a fool of himself on national TV ðŸ˜†

Well here's what I think... 

As we know BB is a big platform and the contestants are obliged to feel lucky that they are part of the show. Gaining the right image in BB can largely influence contestant careers.

So keeping all this in mind, I think all contestants want to make most of their time there and ensure that they are given footage. Likewise, Khushal may feel by being a part of the love triangle he can play the game well. No gun is pointed at his head but he's in the show thus has to make himself look entertaining in order to gain recognition in the game.   

she likes him only as a friend!!
Kushal also is just having fun!! They both are friends