Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir

aastha is looking like which bollywood actress?

sbh1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Aatha's scene in saree in dark reminds me
aishwarya bacchhan of devdas
Rani mukherjee  of sathiyyaa with vivek oberoi

Pl give your opinion. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LuvStrk-001 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Agree with u as She was looking like Rani Mukherji of Saathiya!!!
sparklingeyes thumbnail
sorry but ashwariya in devdas looked divinely beautiful nd Astha looked good but not that much
Myra.nelly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I am not refering to looks here, but her pronuntiation of the phrase abt the broken bangles and her expressions reminded me of aishwariya rai bacchan...that actress is amazing in emotional scenes and ashta too was good in that scene!
-RK_Ki_Biwi- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Astha is luking like Astha..😊 but in saree she was not luking like a kiddish gal ..but a mature one..
Asherkibiwi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Not n saree. But sometime, sumwhere she jst looks like south indian actress Nagma !
kiransk thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
She looks like soe what aish ,her eyes is matching with aish eyes.but height matches with rani.
pritash05 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Myra.nelly

I am not refering to looks here, but her pronuntiation of the phrase abt the broken bangles and her expressions reminded me of aishwariya rai bacchan...that actress is amazing in emotional scenes and ashta too was good in that scene!

Ignore sparking eyes she never has anything good to say abt shrenu coz she isn't very happy of growing popularity of shrenu n avi n their Jodi as she is still stuck with her previous Jodi.
jonee thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
aastha aka shrenu is pretty unique looking tho she does have very very beautiful eyes... in fact
more expressive than aishwarya bachan...and lovely delicate sharp features and super natural skin tone...  better figure than many bolly actresses including rani mukherji... she is overall a very appealing
onscreen and offscreen persona... and very good in emotional and nok jhok scenes...😛

and however she is asked to dress, she seems to carry it off... thats why we are growing to like her
more and more as the show progresses...
and i thot she looked really fab in that dark scene with the black lace saree and no make up...
only lovely emotions...
talkie14 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I wouldn't know which actress she looks like but she's a very pretty lady.. !!!