Just a peice of thought/fear - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 10 years ago
why u didn't mention about humaira?????????
Guguminti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I knwo the end game is ASYA but usse pehle if she makes ZOYAN fall for each other it will really spoil the purity of their love but I just wish they use this three months for the Gudiya factory ka raaz so that Rashid and Asad comes close 
-khaleesi- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ayaan has said it himself that he sees Zoya as his BHABHI only and she sees him as her BIL. Ab tou darrne ki baat e nahein hai. Ayaan also said Humeira means the world to him. HDDCS's story doesn't even apply here as Ayaan already knew about AsYa, he himself loves Humeira and this so called marriage is forced and actually, UNREAL there were no such factors in HDDCS.
WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: AAK0007

yes only hope is razia. But one thing razia never win against budiya. What is your take about this

yes Razia will never win. Hence Zoya will never die and Gaffur will come to know Zoya being his daughter ðŸ˜‰ as simple as that. Razia's plans fail (hiding the Raaz of Zoya being his daughter) but then AsYa unite ðŸ˜† 

Originally posted by: Guguminti

I knwo the end game is ASYA but usse pehle if she makes ZOYAN fall for each other it will really spoil the purity of their love but I just wish they use this three months for the Gudiya factory ka raaz so that Rashid and Asad comes close 

how will they fall for each other if they fall then there not value for true love and that is not love that is bakwaas.
most important how could fall beacause there humaira with dangereus dicese and also sis of zoe also asya pure this is the main and final reason why zoyaan didn't happen.
WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: -KSGsmitten-

Ayaan has said it himself that he sees Zoya as his BHABHI only and she sees him as her BIL. Ab tou darrne ki baat e nahein hai. Ayaan also said Humeira means the world to him. HDDCS's story doesn't even apply here as Ayaan already knew about AsYa, he himself loves Humeira and this so called marriage is forced and actually, UNREAL there were no such factors in HDDCS.

yaar this show is not produced or directed by Sanjay Leela Bansali that people are taking his shows as example ðŸ˜• ðŸ˜† 
u will also see in montage humaira is smiling that is big sympolic there AyRa
sanamkhan23 thumbnail
w want 3 months end in 3 week m=not morethen this because w want leads backe not sidelead as hero post on forum32

Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty

yaar this show is not produced or directed by Sanjay Leela Bansali that people are taking his shows as example ðŸ˜• ðŸ˜† 

haan this is gul show kuch toh diffrent hoga😃
FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Actually u r right when raxiya hurt zoya then asad will take   with her n then ayaan will say she is my wife . I dont want she go with u before nukhat marriage.then bro clash. Ayaan claim zoya as his wife n asad will angry