Page 1 of 147

Page 1
Page   of 147
Page 2 Page 147

PrincessNancy

IF-Rockerz

PrincessNancy

Posted: 28 September 2013 at 4:11am | IP Logged
SmileGuys.. Cant wait till next week to see the amazing Episodes coming!! So here's something imaginative that I thought ... Hope the story should go this way...

Smile  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  INDEX ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Smile

Part 1 - Below
                        Part 2 , 3 and 4 together - Page 1
                        Part 5 - Page 4
                        Part 6 - Page 5
                        Part 7 - Page 6
                        Part 8 - Page 6
                        Part 9 and 10 together- Page 7
                        Part 11 - Page 10
                        Part 12 - Page 12
                        Part 13 - Page 14
                        Part 14 - Page 15
                        Part 15 - Page 16
                        Part 16 - Page 19
                        Part 17 - Page 21
                        Part 18 - Page 22
                        Part 19 - Page 25
                        Part 20 - Page 28
                        Part 21 - Page 30
                        Part 22 - Page 34
                        Part 23 - Page 39
                        Part 24 - Page 42
                        Part 25 - Page 46
                        Part 26 - Page 51
                        Part 27 - Page 55 (Akdha's SR)
                        Part 28 - Page 58
                        Part 29 - Page 63
                        Part 30 - Page 69
                        Part 31 - Page 75
                        Part 32 - Page 83
                        Part 33 - Page 96
                        Part 34 - Page 108
                        Part 35 - Page 115
                        Part 36 - Page 123
                        Part 37 - Page 135
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PART - 1

Jodha was running out in jungle angrily. She remembered how she was humiliated and insulted in the court by Maham Anga. Yet Jalal didn't utter a word. She couldn't take it anymore. She didn't know where she was heading but she was running and running.

Jalal was shocked to know that Jodha is missing from her chamber. He knew that Jodha was insulted more than she deserved. He took up his sword and sat on his horse and went to search for Jodha. Ruqaiya, Maham and everyone else were shocked to see Jalal taking this step.

Jalal for first time felt tensed and a feeling of fear went down his spine. He wanted to see Jodha fully fine. He also went running on his horse towards Jungle. On the other side, Jodha was in a trance. She thought, Its better to die now and end everything that happened and also it would be better for her parents also. They wont have to tolerate her as a divorcee later.

She came across a lake and jumped without waiting. Meanwhile, Jalal has reached near Jodha. He was continuously shouting "BEGUM JODHA" Kahan hain aap? ... Ya Allah,, Begum Jodha ko kuch nahi hona chahiye...

Next moment he reached near the lake. He was shocked to his core when he saw Jodha floating lifelessly in the lake. Tears rolled down his eyes. He jumped in the lake and shouted to his highest " JODHAAA" ... Hum tumhe kuch nahin hone denge. He carried Jodha in his arms and came out of Lake.

He saw a pale faced Jodha unconscious in his lap. He remembered " how Jodha had said a thousand times that she didn't do that intentionally" . He rubbed her feet and hands but she didn't open her eyes. For the first time, Akbar felt so fearful.

This feeling was different. He couldn't even stand a scar on Jodha.but now she was lying lifelessly in front of his eyes.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 SmileSmileSmileSmileHope ya like it!!

Edited by PrincessNancy - 27 November 2013 at 3:10am

The following 66 member(s) liked the above post:

radhika7simron...sidnividfanrimssssssdrashti_angelash12Roselindpetals425Ashwarya50uday_jaywanta-Shuchi-varshaakulkarninajma123hans1priyajafan_Paridhi_angel04anjanakeralacappacuino5bubbles123Priya14711Jeevitha.PSATD06geetap...Ruhi77...malika.123azizeh123the_Rij--Rashmi--Sheron13rokerzdkorumilli_Deepika_lovergirlalinapreeti.rashpatbaublesMaano_billiKarkit--Ritzz--NikkiReedAyesha_KreyaAz3003IndhulovespariiindudolaiSoniLuvsRTSShreShthAsweet_dikshasurbhimathursmileyhug7679sridevi_nsrividhya68Nanyudaymanyata07daisydee425Prim_123anjali.Kcjs369VincyAnnemaanluvsgeetfeatherheartashaj-Rashi--Priyam-..Sofia..spvdrima4ever

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*~ FF - AkDha in Jungle ~*~ Part 37 Updated(Pg 135)Thread 1 Closed" in Jodha Akbar forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Maano_billi

Goldie

Maano_billi

Posted: 28 September 2013 at 4:20am | IP Logged
I wish this happened it wud b a big jolt 4 jalal ovcourse but given the sbs nd sbb segments they wont show nethin lyk this ulta jalal wud b seen shouting at jodhai hope jalal ko ek jorr ka jhatka lagey maja ajaye ga honestly Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jeevitha.P

Pen786

IF-Sizzlerz

Pen786

Posted: 28 September 2013 at 4:20am | IP Logged
Pl write more plplplplplplpl

Maano_billi

Goldie

Maano_billi

Posted: 28 September 2013 at 4:21am | IP Logged
Yes plzzz write more mere se tw weekend guzr hi nahi raha m so excited 4 d upcoming episodes Smile

AkDha_Fanatic

IF-Dazzler

AkDha_Fanatic

Posted: 28 September 2013 at 4:23am | IP Logged
Continue contunue ... pretty please Thumbs Up jaldi jaldi ...

PrincessNancy

featherheart

IF-Sizzlerz

featherheart

Posted: 28 September 2013 at 4:26am | IP Logged
guddd
pl post moreee

--Janvie--

IF-Dazzler

--Janvie--

Posted: 28 September 2013 at 4:27am | IP Logged
This is Just Awesome yaar!! Clap Clap Star
Really loved it alot.Heart Heart Embarrassed
Pls Continue the next part soon. Smile Embarrassed

And Ye Show me nahi hoga,Infact Jalal will shout on her Ouch LOL Watch the SBS segment or read WU. Embarrassed

PrincessNancy

PrincessNancy

IF-Rockerz

PrincessNancy

Posted: 28 September 2013 at 4:29am | IP Logged
Part 2 :

He promised himself that he wont let Jodha die. He pressed her back and Jodha coughed. He felt so much relieved. He thanked Allah and said Jodha Begum, Are you okay?

Jodha was still semi -conscious. After sometime, she gained conscious. She was weak by now. Jalal fumed, "How dare you think this Jodha Begum"? How could you do this?

Jodha was angry as well. She shouted at her best - To kya ab maut bhi haemin naseeb nahi ho sakti? I said I could accept any punishment and I also said I am sorry. But Insult is what I cant stand. For me, my self respect is the most important. Jalal looked down.

Jodha cried a lot. SHe could not control herself now. She bursted out - Aapne humein samajh kya rakha hai? Jab hum keh rahe the ki humne kuch bhi jaan bujhkar nahi kiya, phir bhi hum saja ko sweekar kar lete. Lekin apki Badi Ammi ne jo hamari bezatti ki, kya jawab denge aap? Aur Humne aisa kaun sa gunah kiya jo humein vapas amer bheja ja raha hai. Hum mante hain ki hum yahan khush nahi hain lekin kya apko pata hai ki humare masa aur baapu sa par kya asar hoga?

Jalal was listening to all this with patience. As she saw Jalal was lost in what she was saying, she again grabbed the opportunity and ran again.

Jalal was shocked. He understood how much Jodha was hurt mentally and emotionally. He shouted again JODHAA... As Jodha was weak, she couldn't run farther..Instead, after running some distance, she fell again.

Jalal came near her...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Part 3 :

At this point of time, Jalal was really very emotional. He was so tearful seeing Jodha's condition. He said - Aap kyun baar baar aisa kar rahi hain?

Jodha cried again. Jalal took her in his arms and took her to a comfortable place. Jodha was breathing very low. She was still fully wet in water.

Jodha gained some strength and said- Leave me alone. Please leave me alone. This is what you wanted. Just leave me. If you cared a bit, you would have rather punished me, but you also saw me being insulted for a crime which was purely unintentional. She broke down in his arms.

Jalal said softly - I know you didn't do anything with intention, Please forgive me. We will discuss this later. But how can you take such a step?

Jodha separated herself from him now. She said - PLease Shahenshah..I played Holi because you granted that wish.. Why will I do that intentionally? Why I was being insulted so much...Why...She coughed badly..

Jalal was shocked..He knew Jodha's condition was getting worse..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Part 4 :

Jalal rubbed her back again. She was somewhat okay.

Jalal said - Now don't say anything else. Alright.

Least did they both know that in this Running and chasing , they were brought in deep jungle.

Jalal - We both should go now. You have done this once. Don't dare to do this again. You will not go to Amer. You will be in Agra always, forever.

Jodha's eyes gleamed lightly. She was relieved although she doubted.

Jalal and Jodha got up and turned to their horse to go back. But what they saw rooted them then and there.

A Tiger waiting for them!! The tiger looked at both of them lusciously!! Jodha was shivering! The tiger pounced at Jodha... She screamed."aaa"  ..Jalal Screamed "JODHAAA"... Jodha was beneath tiger when suddenly Jalal pounced on Tiger.. Both Jalal and tiger fought.. Jalal got hurt badly...

Jodha was scared ...She was badly hurt too...

As Tiger angered more and more...He finally gave a frown sound and jumped high to attack on Jalal when Suddenly Jodha came in between...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Part 5 coming up...
 (Sorry Guys, I cant make new posts as I made my account today. A message comes - Cannot make more posts...So I am continuing in this post only ) 
----------------------------------------------

Edited by PrincessNany - 28 September 2013 at 6:12am

The following 48 member(s) liked the above post:

petals425RoselindPrincess2001-Shuchi-rimssssssash12simron...dreamwinnerchikaraanjanakeralacappacuino5sangeethbalaarhifan_loverPriya14711Jeevitha.Ploveasadparinika_Paridhi_--Rashmi--geetapmalika.123azizeh123_Deepika_Karkit--Ritzz--lovergirlalinabaublesMaano_billiashpatNikkiReedIndhulovespariiSUMESHNIindudolaiSShreShthASoniLuvsRTsweet_dikshasmileyhug7679surbhimathur-Shanzy-srividhya68daisydee425udaymanyata07cjs369VincyAnne..Sofia..goldenmoonspvdrima4ever

Post Reply New Post

Go to top