Sensational South

.:Presents Carols & Lights... Its Christmas Ahoy mates:.

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 56

Page 1
Page   of 56
Page 2 Page 56

-iLoveSobti-

IF-Sizzlerz

-iLoveSobti-

FF Forum Graphicer, Crazy Creative Baby, CC BC Winner

Posted: 28 September 2013 at 2:17am | IP Logged

Abhi: *comes running in* It's - time - for -Christmas. *Pants*
Viz: Abhi stop blabberingStern Smilethere is almost 87 days left forChristmas. I just calculated it today. Here have some water. *Hands over a glass of water to her*
Abhi: I know that. =P I just got invited to a Christmas Carnival, an untimely one. Seems like a lot of fun and besides they've mentioned I could bring a guest with me and you know who I'm going to takeWink

Viz:Really Abhi! *squeals and hugs her* Besides I've never been to a carnival so its going to be loads of fun and informative too. And lets see who wins the maximum no.of games.Evil Smile

So We the Sensational South invite you all to the

Ho.ho.hooo. Have fun!Cool

Edited by -iLoveSobti- - 28 September 2013 at 8:58am

The following 39 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaana*Shruti*secret.passionPallanguzhi-purpleorchids-DiehardYMfan*Dev.*appy_indy-KDDancingDiva..Tanya.-Preetz--Deepali-munnihyderabadjaisyjazz-VishaD-KhotaSikaShreya-HibiscusR-Ayushii_AngelxbeyondwordsxMalarkodi..Athena..aamir18Maneesha_Shanak-Yami-18shabbo...RamonaG....SK1991Dae_drmer--epiPhobia--..Preethz..Aquilia_AditiChitrarockingaartipartyyBeautyForAshes-wintergreen--Gangster-SilentPromisespratsy..enchanted..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic ".:Presents Carols & Lights... Its Christmas Ahoy mates:." in Sensational South forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-iLoveSobti-

IF-Sizzlerz

-iLoveSobti-

Posted: 28 September 2013 at 2:18am | IP Logged
Oh! One Sec! Before you guys start for the carnival we would like to brief you about Christmas.

December 25th rolls around every year and the celebration kicks into high gear - presents are torn open, a massive feast is prepared, and families gather to enjoy each other's company.

Why? Because Christmas celebrates the birth of Jesus Christ.The word "Christmas" comes from the old English "Cristes maesse", or the mass of Christ.It a major festival which is celebrated all over the world.

He was born in a stable to the Virgin Mary, surrounded by animals.

The festival is celebrated for twelve days.12 days of Christmas is all about the festivities that start after the Christmas Day. It starts on the evening of 26th December and continue till Epiphany, which is 6th January. 
Turtle Doves, French Hens, Calling Birds and Golden Rings are some of the traditional symbols of 12 days of Christmas.

Does this ring a bell in your mind? You would have learnt a song which goes like "On the first Day of Christmas, my true love gave to me..." in your school.LOL

Christmas is also a festival of Joy and happiness. Apart from praying, It involves decorations of houses, Christmas trees and then there are family get-togethers, music and carols, lots of delicacies, and not to forget the gifts of legendary Santa Claus a.k.a Father Christmas and St.Nicholas who comes with his sleigh of reindeers...

Edited by -iLoveSobti- - 28 September 2013 at 5:30am

The following 33 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaana*Shruti*secret.passionPallanguzhiDiehardYMfan*Dev.*appy_indy-KDDancingDiva..Tanya.-Preetz--Deepali-munnihyderabad-VishaD-KhotaSikaShreya-HibiscusR-..Athena..xbeyondwordsxMalarkodiManeesha_Shanak-Yami-aamir18...RamonaG....18shabboSK1991..Preethz..--epiPhobia--ChitrarockingaartipartyyBeautyForAshes-Gangster-..enchanted..-wintergreen-pratsy

-iLoveSobti-

IF-Sizzlerz

-iLoveSobti-

Posted: 28 September 2013 at 2:18am | IP Logged

Sweden

Christmas goats have a big role in Swedish Christmas celebrations from small ornaments to gigantic goats like this one in the city of Gavle that is set up every year in December. The big Gavle goat is famous for being vandalized or burnt down frequently. Since 1966, the Straw Goat has survived until Christmas Day only 13 times. 

Japan

In many Japanese homes a KFC bucket with fried chicken is the main dish at Christmas. Thanks to a lack of turkeys and smart marketing by KFC the fried chicken is so popular you have to order weeks in advance for the holidays.

Spain

The ti is a tree trunk with a hole inside, little legs and a face painted on it. Each night, the children give the ti a little bit to "eat" and cover him with a little blanket so that he won't becold at night. On Christmas day they put the ti partly into the fireplace and order it to poop. To make him poop, the children beat him with sticks, while singing various songs of Ti de Nadal. Out comes candies and nuts for everyone to share.

Britain

In Britain, the Christmas Pudding, also called plum pudding, is a big deal.  The puddings are almost black, thanks to the long cooking time and the dark sugar, and are moistened with juice or brandy. Usually, you make the pudding at least four or five weeks before Christmas, and it can last up to a year. Traditionally, every member of the household stirs the pudding while making a wish. When it's time to serve the pudding, tradition calls for bathing it in brandy and setting it on fire.

Germany

Rumor has it that in Germany the last decoration to go on the tree is a pickle and that the first child to find it on Christmas receives an extra present. As popular as this story is around the world, the truth is that most Germans would have no idea what you are talking about. It's a rumor, albeit a rumor that someone is making a killing selling glass pickles off of.

You guys are ready for the carnival now! Lets GOOO!Dancing

Edited by -iLoveSobti- - 28 September 2013 at 5:54am

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaana*Shruti*secret.passionPallanguzhiDiehardYMfan*Dev.*appy_indy-KDDancingDiva..Tanya.-Preetz--Deepali-munnihyderabad-VishaD--HibiscusR-KhotaSikaShreya..Athena..Maneesha_Shanak-Yami-18shabboSK1991..Preethz..--epiPhobia--ChitrarockingaartipartyyBeautyForAshes...RamonaG....pratsy-Gangster-.shinchan...enchanted..-wintergreen-

-iLoveSobti-

IF-Sizzlerz

-iLoveSobti-

Posted: 28 September 2013 at 2:19am | IP Logged

Jenny: Welcome to the Carnival.Hug All your games are ready. So lets get started! 
The first game of this evening is
TADAAA!!

Viz: What are we supposed to do?
Jenny: It's very simple. All you have to do is choose a friend(s) from I-F and ask them to do ANYTHINGEvil Smile If you're friend does it, you will have to give them a GIFT.
Abhi: That sounds like funn! Hey Viz!Evil Smile
Viz: Bring it on Abhi.Approve

Deep: What is Christmas without a snowball fight? You have to use this  to hit your opponent. You can of course dodge it!LOL Lets see how many of us win.Big smile

Viz:*Grabs a snowball and throws it at Abhi* Take THAT!ROFL
Abhi:*rubs her hand* You're going to pay for this Viz! *grabs a snowball and chases Viz*

Jenny: We hope had fun at our carnival. I'm sure I'm going to see you two on Christmas here. It would be more FUN! I assure you.
Viz&Abhi: *in unison* YES WE WILL.Dancing

Edited by -iLoveSobti- - 28 September 2013 at 7:03am

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*Aahaanasecret.passionPallanguzhi.Tanya.-Preetz--Deepali-DancingDiva.*Dev.*appy_indy-KDDiehardYMfanmunnihyderabad-VishaD-KhotaSikaShreya-HibiscusR-xbeyondwordsx-Yami-SK1991..Preethz..BeautyForAshesChitrarockingaartipartyy18shabbo...RamonaG....pratsy.shinchan.-wintergreen-..enchanted..-Gangster-

-iLoveSobti-

IF-Sizzlerz

-iLoveSobti-

Posted: 28 September 2013 at 7:05am | IP Logged

Idea and Concept: DiehardMYfan,-iLoveSobti-,-sweetgal19-, Roshini1412
Compiling: -iLoveSobti-
Graphics: ..enchanted.. (santa's gifts) others (-iLoveSobti-)
Snowball Courtesy: Google
Song:-iLoveSobti-

Edited by -iLoveSobti- - 29 September 2013 at 1:41am

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaana*Shruti*secret.passionPallanguzhi*Dev.*appy_indy-KDDancingDiva..Tanya.-Preetz--Deepali-Roshini1494munnihyderabad-VishaD-KhotaSikaShreya-HibiscusR-xbeyondwordsx-Yami-Maneesha_Shanak18shabbo...RamonaG....SK1991..Preethz..Dae_drmerChitrarockingaartipartyyBeautyForAshes-Gangster--wintergreen-.shinchan...enchanted..pratsy

Roshini1494

Coolbie

Roshini1494

IF Crazy Co-Captain, SM & TRS Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 28 September 2013 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Lovely thread gals Hug
Merry Christmas Hug

1.My wish is i want viz to make me an awesome siggy on Arya&Nayanthara from Raja Rani Heart

2.I wanna attack Pooja with snow ball...here you go Party

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

18shabbo-iLoveSobti-SK1991..enchanted..

..Athena..

IF-Dazzler

..Athena..

Crazy Creative Baby

Posted: 28 September 2013 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Awesome Thread <3 Good Job!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-iLoveSobti-SK1991..enchanted..

18shabbo

IF-Sizzlerz

18shabbo

Crazy Co-Captain, BollyCurry Production Intern, EMABC Winner

Posted: 28 September 2013 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Hug

yes i recognize the PSD again!!!!!!!ROFL

wheres my fudge cake for it then!!!!!?Evil Smile

snowballs till i dont get my cake!!!!http://deetee.files.wordpress.com/2006/12/liam_snowball.gif

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Ayushii_Angel..Athena..deboleena.mannaSK1991..enchanted..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top