Vani Rani

Enna Thavam Senjen Amma (Hollywood style)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Karthikka

IF-Dazzler

Karthikka

Posted: 27 September 2013 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
I really liked  this segment and the song and I thought to myself, what about Surya and Gautham? What about their feelings about Ranima leaving the house? So I took the clip, erased the old song and inserted a favourite of mine called "Ain't No Sunshine" by Bill Withers.  This is the result.  I hope hopper_ocean can help me by uploading the video itself.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sinthu99lathasiva96PallanguzhiShathirlalanithyamkv

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Enna Thavam Senjen Amma (Hollywood style)" in Vani Rani forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Karthikka

IF-Dazzler

Karthikka

Posted: 27 September 2013 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
I sent this clip to couple of members of the VR team. To my surprise, they had shown it to Radhikaa and apparently she had told them that it is her favourite song and she had enjoyed the clip thoroughly.

Maybe I should get a new job.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

serials2010HareKrsna108PallanguzhiShathirlalanithyamkv

Pallanguzhi

Pallanguzhi

Posted: 05 October 2013 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Super Karthikka  Thumbs UpStar and getting a compliment from VR team and Radhika! ClapClapClapClapClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lathasiva96

Karthikka

IF-Dazzler

Karthikka

Posted: 06 October 2013 at 6:16am | IP Logged
Thank you Ravi...at least one person commented, so I am grateful.
This is what the VR Team told me:

Mam neenga rani veeduvittu pora sequence kku oru English song post panni irunthadhai madam kku play seidhu kaatta avargal miga santoshappattu andha paadalai urakka paadinaargal

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pallanguzhi

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.